Chapter 26

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was your third day in the ship and everyone decided to have breakfast in the ship's buffet. All of you occupied a table that had a magnificent view of the ocean.

Everyone grabbed their own plate and started filling it up with the food they wanted. In the line, Baekhyun was in front of you while Kai was behind you.

"Do you want some cereal?" Baekhyun asked while holding the service spoon.

You nodded,"Sur-" "She likes toast! ~~~~ is a toast kind of girl." Kai interrupted and placed two pieces of toast in your plate.

You gave him a look,"Kai, I eat cereal too." "Yeah but you love toast."

"Guys, its fine. Let's go shall we? Were holding up the line." Baekhyun said patiently. You gave him a smile as the three of you returned back to the table. On your way back, you walked beside Kai,"Yah Jong-in, why'd you have to embarass me like that?" 

Kai rolled his eyes,"Since when did you eat cereal for breakfast? It would probably take the whole box of cereal to make you full."

Before you had the chance to kill him, the three of you already arrived at the table,*You are so dead later on.* You glared at Kai. 

Everyone was already eating, and Chanyeol was already halfway through his food. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" Baekhyun turned to you. You nodded with a grin,"Very. My bed is really comfortable and- yah." You stopped when Kai suddenly grabbed your plate. "What are you doing Kai?"You said, trying not to sound angry.

Kai looked up innocently,"I'm taking the yellow part from your egg. You don't eat that part so I'll have it. Don't mind me." 
You sighed, "Anyway, last night, I heard music playing from the deck, I think the boat has its own orchestra..." Baekhyun stopped listening to you for a bit and paid his attention on Kai. He felt a bit hurt that Kai knew all these things about you, as if he was your husband. Baekhyun watched as Kai transferred the yellow part onto his plate and poured the right amount of ketchup you wanted on your plate. Baekhyun had to admit, he was feeling jealous. Baekhyun shook his thoughts off, *They're just friends Byun Baekhyun. They're just friends.*

Baekhyun watched Kai hand your plat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter