Chapter 1

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5VEN40jv0

-----

 

January 5 2001

"Kai!!!" You cried out while chasing a skinny little boy in the fields. The little boy was holding your doll that he stole off you.  

"Kai! Will you please give that back?" You tried to chase him but the boy was too fast for you. He had more advantage because he was skinnier.

When he reached the lake, he stood on a rock and poked his tongue out, "Nya nya nya you can't catch me ~~~~! You can try but you can't!"
You caught your breath, and leaned on a tree, "Wait till I get my hands on you, you skinny annoying giraffe." You got closer and closer to the lake but Kai continued to make fun of you, "You can't catch me cus you're fat! You can't catch me cus you're fat!" He sang in a playful tune. You glared at him and placed your hands on your hips, "Kirin-Kai, come back here!"

Kai started to dance on the spot while teasing you about your weight,"Dwaeji ~~~~! Dwaeji ~~~~! ~~~~~ is a dwaeji!" As he danced around, he completely forgot that he was holding your doll. While jumping up and down, he accidentally released the doll from his hands and the doll fell into the water. Kai turned around and saw the doll floating in the lake. His eye's widened as he scratched the top of his head. Kai turned around and saw you approaching closer, "Oh no... She's probably going to eat me..."

"KIM JONG IN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" you shouted as you marched closer to the lake.
"Whateve- AHHH!" Kai shouted as he slipped from the rock and splashed into the water.

"Kai!!!"

-----
January 5 2012


"KAI!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Kai was supposed to be helping you with your project but he wouldn't stop fooling around.

"I'm sorry dwaeji but I just can't- PUAHAHAHA!" Kai continued to laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter