Chapter 16

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpaG-ynoGQ0   -----   It was 10 at night and all of you had not eaten dinner yet. "I'm so hungry!" Chanyeol complained. "Hyung do something." D.O. tugged on Suho's shirt. "Alright, everyone wait here. I'll go call the manager."   After the phonecall, Suho returned to the group. "Hey guys, manager hyung requested something from us. He asked if we could have dinner at Lays."   "The restaurant that we modelled for before?" Chanyeol remembered. "Yes." Suho nodded. "Manager hyung said that the stocks weren't doing very good and not much people were dining in the branches. But if they see EXO-K actually having dinner at the restaurant, then there's a high chance of the restaurant getting more customers. Are we alright with that?"   Suho looked at each and everyone of you. "Sounds fine to me." D.O. shrugged off.   "Anything to satisfy our stomachs!" Sehun grinned. Everyone was fine with the idea and looked forward to eating dinner soon. Baekhyun was also fine with it, but he was worried about you and Kai.   The van arrived and everyone started to get it. Baekhyun held you back and gave you a concerned look, "~~~~-ah. Are you sure you're okay with this?" You raised an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I be?"   "Well, Lays is a public place. There'd be a never ending crowd of paparazzi chasing after us. Are you sure you're able to handle it?" Baekhyun worried. You slapped him lightly on the arm, "Of course I would! I'm an experienced fan girl. God knows how much crowds I pushed through, just to get a glimpse of you!" You said proudly. After a few seconds, you realised what you had just said, "I mean not just you, but the whole group. Yeah, I wanted to see everyone in EXO-K and-"   "Flight to Lays restaurant now departing! Will the two of you get in already?" Kai shouted from the van. *What were they doing anyway?*   You and Baekhyun smiled at each other as you both hopped in the van.   Baekhyun sneaked a glance at you as you put your seatbelt on. *Don't worry ~~~~. I'll make sure that the crowd won't bring you any trouble.*   Kai saw Baekhyun glancing at you. He tapped the roof of the van, blocking Baekhyun's view of you, "ALL ABOARD! Let's go!"   -----   All of you arrived at Lays restaurant, but surprisingly, there wasn't any fan girls there because it wasn't on EXO-K's schedule.    Before hopping off the van, Suho made an annoucement, "Okay guys. If you see fans, just smile and wave. Manager hyung told me that it's alright if were seen with Kai and ~~~~~. They will inform the media that they are part of the concert crew and was there in manager hyung's place. Are we all set?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter