Chapter 6

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ITU8RU9OQ

-----

 

It was finally the day of  EXO K's concert in Seoul. You stared at your reflection in the mirror and grasped the necklace Baekhyun had given you. *This is it oppa. We'll finally meet again. I can finally-*

"~~~~! Why are you taking so long? Do you have diarrhea or something?" Kai yelled as he knocked on the door.

Annoyed at his presence, you made a face and opened the bathroom door. "You're not funny! Now, let's go. We don't want to be late!" You ran to your room and grabbed your bag.

Kai's eyes followed you as he deeply sighed,*I hope they won't meet today... Please, any day but today.*

-----

You and Kai arrived at the Stadium where the concert was going to be held. You quickly hopped off and ran across the road. Kai locked his car and was surprised to see you on the other side already. Kai scratched the back of his head,"YAH! Be careful ~~~~-ah!"

You ignored his warning and continued walking to the entrance. *I get to see Baekhyun oppa! I finally get to see him again! * You started to skip with a big smile on your face. Kai hated how you were so happy when you haven't even seen Baekhyun yet.

Suddenly, a man wearing a black leather jacket bumped into you on the way. You stumbled a few steps backwards but didn't fall to the ground. You looked up and tried to look at the man's face but it was covered with a cap. "Oh. I'm sorry ahjusshi! It was my fault." You bowed as you apologised. The man nodded and continued walking. Kai ran and caught up with you, giving the man a suspicious look.

"What was that?" Kai asked. You grabbed his arm and continued walking,"It was nothing. Now let's go!"

The two of you reached the entrance and a lady kindly asked for your ticket. You smiled at her and looked for the ticket in your bag. Kai crossed his arms and looked at all the girls in the line.*Why are they all so obsessed with these pathetic guys... They're not thay great...* Kai blew on his fringe.

It's been a few minutes and you still couldn't find the tickets.*Where are my tickets? This is strange...* You rummaged through your bag, panicking.

"Dwaeji, what's up? Did you forget the tickets at home?" Kai leaned over to check.

"No... I'm sure I had it! I put them in my bag and I didn't take them out!" You were in full panic mode now.  "Mam, can we ask you to step back in line please? The concert will start in a few moments and we want to get everyone in. Well, those who have their tickets that is." The lady said with an unpatient tone.

"No no no! I have my ticket! I bought one! I can show you the receipt! I have it here!" You begged. "Next!" The lady yelled and a group of girls pushed you out of the way immediately. Kai put his arm around you and walked you out of the crowd.

"I... I swear I had my tickets in my bag..." You pouted.

*We can't go inside and watch the concert... So now there's no chance of the two of them seeing each other!* Kai bit his lip, trying to hide his smile.

After a few minutes, the final group of girls handed their tickets to the lady and rushed inside. The security guards closed the gate, which meant that the concert was going to start very soon.

You ran to the gate and banged on it, "I want to watch! Please sir let me in!"

"EXO K!!! BAEKHYUN OPPA! ITS ME ~~~~!" You cried, still banging on the gate. Kai held your hand and led you away from the ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter