Chapter 4

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJW3mc3UpTA

 

-----

 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP THE SUN IS WAITING FOR US DWAEJI!" Kai yelled as he opened your curtains and attempted to wake you up. It was a normal Saturday morning for the two of you. Saturday was your rest day and you and Kai did nothing but have fun on this day. One part of resting is sleeping in during the morning, and only Kai had the power to wake you up.

"O-one...One more minute." You groaned and put the blanket over your head. Kai removed it completely and waved his hands over your face, "~~~~!!! WAKE UP! I'm really hungry! If you don't wake up, I'm going to J's without you."

Still, you remained uncontious and refused to get out of bed. Kai hopped on the bed and started jumping on it, like it was a trampoline. "Wake up ~~~~! Wipe your drools it's disgusting!"
Still no answer from you. Kai took a deep breath and lied down next to you. He placed his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling had glow in the dark stars, that Kai had given you after his family trip from Japan. Suddenly, you rolled over and your hand landed on Kai's waist. Kai's heart started to flutter and he started to get nervous. He looked down and saw you peacefully sleeping. *Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I'm around you ~~~~?*

After staring at your face for a few moments, Kai snapped out of his daydream and removed your hand from his waist. He then stood up and took your blanket off you. "Dwaeji ~  I'm really leaving now!"  Kai sat down next to you and tried to open your eyes. "Open your eyes! OPEN!"

You opened one eye and was blinded by the sunlight, "I'm going to kill you Kim Jong In." "That's good to hear. Come on, get dressed. And by the way, I have your jacket that you left at my house last week. It smelled bad so I had to wash it." Kai replied.

You got out of bed and glared at him,"Thanks for telling me I smelt bad. Good morning to you too."
Kai started to make your bed for you,"You're welcome. Now go wash up, queen of drools." You ruffled your messy hair and made your way to the bathroom. "Stop calling me queen of drools you giraffe" You shouted from the bathroom.

"I love you too honey!" Kai cooed as he chuckled to himself.

-----

After washing up and getting dressed, you went downstairs where Kai was waiting.

"Come on bro, we still need to go to the gas station." Kai said while leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

You slipped into your sneakers while putting your hair up into a pony tail,"Again? I swear it was full tank yesterday though...Unless, you've been going on dates hm? Is there something you want to tell me?"

Kai raised an eyebrow,"Dates? More like errands. Did you forget all the places we travelled yesterday for your silly project?" Kai lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter