Chapter 10

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ub5hW9nzQ

-----

 

Kai looked at you one more time then back at Baekhyun. "~~~~-ah..."

You ignored him and continued to sulk. Kai took a deep breath,"~~~~-ah!"

"Why?" You looked up and pouted. Kai scratched the back of his head,*Are you really going to do this Kim Jong In? If you tell her, then ofcourse she'll run to him. They would probably exchange numbers, then never meet again. I mean, that bacon can't possibly still have feelings for ~~~~ after all these years.... Right?*

You waited for him unpatiently,"Ah kirin what is it?" "LOOK BEHIND YOU IT'S EXO!" Kai yelled out while pointing at them.

You gave him a look,"Haha very funny. Oh look behind you,  it's Girl's Generation!!!"

"I'm serious dwaeji! I swear on my most precious camera!" Kai persuaded. You gave him a suspicious look,"Ok fine if EXO isn't behind me then you have to give me your DSLR- OHH MY GOSH BAEKHYUN OPPA!" You screamed as you turned around.

Without wasting any time, you ran to the EXO members. They were about to leave but your scream made them look back. Finally, you were standing infront of them. In front of the famous EXO. In front of Byun Baekhyun.

They all looked at you with their awkward smiles. You were grinning from ear to ear and didn't know what to say. * ~~~~ say something!* "H-Hi!" You said quickly while giving them a small wave.

EXO waved back and started to make their way to the exit. Your smile disapperead when you saw them start to leave. *Oh no! I can't waste this opportunity! They can't just leave like that!* "Baekhyun oppa wait. Baekhyun oppa-AHH!" While trying to chase after them, you accidentally tripped over your shoelaces and fell to the ground. "Ouch..."

*What's happening to her?* Kai began to walk closer to you.

EXO glanced back and rushed over to help you. Baekhyun bent down and offered you some help, "Are you alright miss?" He asked with a soft tone.

"B-Baekhyun oppa! Don't you remember me?" You said while showing him the necklace he had given you. Baekhyun stared at the necklace,*That necklace looks familiar...* Still, Baekhyun was unable to remember anything. He continued to look at you and stared into your eyes.

*Doesn't he remember me? Hm... Ah hah!* You puffed your cheeks out so that your face would look chubbier. You looked back into his eyes and smiled.

"Wait..." Baekhyun's eyes lit up,"~~~~-ah? Is that you?"

"Yes oppa it's me!" You beamed. Baekhyun held onto your hand as he helped you get back to your feet.

Kai saw the pleasant reunion and glared at Baekhyun. He felt a little sting in his heart when he saw Baekhyun hold your hand.

"How have you been? I'm so glad you're here!" Baekhyun continued to smile from ear to ear.

"I'm fine. Ever since you debuted, I've been trying to see you." You confessed. Baekhyun looked away with a smile,"Really?"

You nodded,"Yeah. I can't beleive this is really happening!"

Chanyeol stepped forward, "Hyung, sorry but we have to go. Manager hyung's waitig for us." Chanyeol smiled at you then looked at Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter