7

They Found Me

 

~zelo POV~
"Zelo. Where are you going?" General Bang yelled as I rounded a corner of an alley. . . . They weren't supposed to find me. I can't go back. I'm not going back. I will not stoop any lower than I was before. They can't find out. A shadow appeared over me from where I was crouching. Instincts kicked in and I Flung my leg out and knocked him down as my hands pin him to the ground. Then I realized it was commander Bang. "Zelo. What the hell?"

"Sorry general." I whisper as I help him up. 

"now why we're you running?" he asked grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the alley. This is bad. I pulled against him but he wouldn't let go. I needed to hide. I wasn't going to go back to that. I don't need the drugs anymore. Suddenly a gunshot rang and Yongguk let go of my wrist and I fell to the ground as pain shot through my right chest. I gasped for air as the pain seared. I needed to get away. I slowly got back up and staggered to the alley sitting down against the wall. Blood now soaked my uniform and the bunny was now a deep crimson color. Some blood fell from my mouth and landed on my hand that was holding my chest. Ringing formed in my ears as 5 people surrounded me. I didn't know who they were so I kicked out at them thinking it was the gang. 

"Don't touch me. I didn't want to give you up. I had to. It was either that or death. I need to live. I need to show her I'm worth something. Don't. Don't shoot me." I say through heavy breaths. Feeling hands on me I was surprised. Why didn't they shoot me. I was down and they could have finished the job already. 

"Zelo. Zelo. Listen to me. An ambulance is on the way. Hang on there. Listen to my voice and don't black out." a deep voice said. It was general Bang. He was there actually. Maybe I will be ok. Maybe I will...may...maybe.....