10

They Found Me

 

~Yongguk POV~
We were right in the middle of training when we got a call from commander GD. The gang has taken zelo and we needed to get him back. Throwing on our uniforms and grabbing our guns we jump into the helicopter and flew off. Was he ok? Why was he taken? 

 

Shortly we landed in front of the warehouse we were at before. We needed to find him and fast. I remembered the one room where he was choked and we all headed that way quickly but quietly.

 

Peering in through the crack in the door I saw zelo strapped to a chair with some sort of mask over his face. Pounding down the door the others ran to secure the room. When it was clear I ran over to zelo and unstrapped him. he didn't move he stared at the ground. "Zelo. Zelo. Are you ok can you hear me?"I asked shaking him slightly. He looked up at me with a scared expression on his face before pushing me back. I was shocked and fell to the floor as he ran through another door still wearing the mask. "After him." I shouted getting up. We followed after him running down the hall. Entering another room we found him facing towards us holding a metal bar in his hands. 

 

"what ever you say he won't listen." a voice called to us over from the shadows and rain stepped out. I have been hunting him since my first mission. He walked over to Zelo and wrapped his arm around his shoulder causing zelo to flinch. "He only takes orders from me now. Isn't that right Junhyung." Junhyung? Isn't that the guy they were searching for. Does that mean Zelo is Junhyung? My thoughts snapped back to reality when he said, " Why don't you finish things up here." zelo didn't acknowledge anything as rain walked out. 

 

"Zelo it's me. Bang Yongguk. General bang and the rest of the BAP squad." I say softly stepping closer but he swings the metal bar barely missing me. We all surrounded him putting our guns down. Daehyun was the first to reach him but was then hit in the stomach with the metal bar. He then turned and slammed Jongup in the chest sending him flying into youngjae. Himchan ran and tried to tackle him but was kicked back and fell to the ground. I was the only one left he ran at me swinging the bar. I dodge every time till I noticed something. He was crying. I bet he doesn't want to do this. "Zelo I know you don't want to do this. I know exactly why your doing this. Do you think she would be proud to know about this?" he stopped for a moment. "I know you zelo. You only want her approval." i took two step forward and he held up the bar, prepared to swing. "But I don't think she would like this."  I took another step and he slowly lowered it. "I know you don't want to do this." I took one last step toward him and slowly took the bar away from him. Tears were flowing freely from his eyes as I hug him. "your name is Choi Junhyung but you go by Zelo. You were abused by you umma when you were young. You had a small brown bunny named tomato. You loved him a lot." he started shaking and we slowly fell to our knees. He grasped onto My shirt. "you work yourself any chance you get. You think that if you can do something injured you can do it better when your healed. Zelo do you still want to hurt us?" I asked and he shakes his head. I hug him tighter as a voice speaks over. we both looked up to see Kyuhun. 

 

"I knew we should have killed you. You've change zelo guess ill have to finish you off." he said pushing a small detonator. I was waiting for a blast but Zelo's mask did something and released some sort of gas and he screamed. Falling to the floor he grabbed at the mask making noises that sounded like that of a dying cat. Daehyun  ran after Kyuhun while the others tried to help me get the mask off zelo. He screamed and thrashed making it impossible to do anything. Jongup and Youngjae held down his legs. Himchan and I tried to take off his mask. His arms suddenly went limp and his eyes started rolling in the back of his head.

 

"sir we need to get him back to the other room. I can run some oxygen into the mask." Himchan said as I pulled Zelo's body up and we ran down the hall while Jongup and youngjae went to help Daehyun. The hall seemed to get longer as time became more precious. Every second we ran was a second of life lost for Zelo. Quickly i sat him down in the chair. Himchan imediately got to work sticking tubes in the mask. I watched zelo. His breath slowed to barely gasps. 

 

"Himchan hurry up!" I yelled checking his pulse. It was weak. He wasn't going to make it. 

 

"Got it." he said pulling a lever and Gas ran through the tubes to the mask. I waited and hoped. "Sir it's going to take a minute." he said but I shrugged it and wished for the best.