17

They Found Me

 

~Yongguk~POV~
Slowly my eyes open to sunlight. My face was flat against the dirt shore the lined up against the river I was in. Pulling myself up I try to remember what happened. Why was I in a river? Last I remember I was drowning saving zelo. I guess the hole in the side of the well drained here. My clothes were caked with dirt  and kind of tattered. When I felt I had rested long enough I stand up shakily and tried walking. I walked as if i had had a couple of drinks. Every few steps would leave me weazing. I think Of I stay close to the river I should get to a town hopefully. 

After hours of walking I spot light in the distance and ran toward it. Creasing a hill I spot a small town. Sighing in relief I head that way. I could finally go back to my zelo. First I need water. Badly. In town the only place was a bar with those western swinging doors. Opening them I stagger in to the counter and ask for a large thing of water. The bartender brings it over and I drink thirstily. I could feel the other men in the bar looking at me and whispering. "Hey. I know you. Your the army man that went missing two weeks ago." the bartender said. Two weeks? "Bang Yongguk isn't it? Here I'm gonna call them tell um you showed up here. The little fella would be happy that your back. He's been a nervous wreck from what I'd seen." I stopped and looked up. Zelo missed me? Was he ok? 

"Ask them how fast they think they can pick me up. I need to make sure he's ok." I ask and he nodded walking to the back. Zelo baby please be ok.