5

They Found Me

 

~zelo POV~
"Listen up men. We are embarking on our first team mission with newest recruit Zelo. If he wants to stay with us and not get killed he is going to have to keep up. Everybody has everybody's back got it. Our drop off point is in two kilometers so everybody prepare yourself." general bang shouted in the helicopter trying to be heard over the roar of the engines and blades. I was nervous. It was my first mission. I don't want to screw up. The drop off point came quickly and we all jumped out of the helicopter with our parachutes. After deploying them we landed on the ground safely and scattered about holding our guns up. General bangs voice came in over the intercom placed over our ears so we could communicate. "Ok. We have landed. Our mission is to take down anyone in this building associated with the gang called the Wolves Claws." i gasped a little. Why were we doing a mission on gangs. Why my gang in particular. I crept down the hallways of an old abandoned warehouse after busting down the door. The halls were all silent except for my quickened breath. At the end of the hallway was a door that was open ajar and I peered inside. I saw familiar people inside that were from the gang. There was also another door also open and I saw general bang using hand signals to tell me to stay and listen before we barged in. I nodded and stayed to the side listening in. 

 

 

"Are you sure he did it? After all he's been with us for several years. He's one of our best." a voice asked which I could make out as Heechul. 

 

 

"Positive. My sources from inside told me." another voice said which I knew was donghae. 

 

 

"Why would he do it? I mean we took him in after everything had turned against him. He's one of our best killers. What did they do with him?"

 

 

"My sources don't know. They think he is either on death row or in witness protection. They will find out soon. What should we do about him in the meantime?"

 

 

"I'll tell you what were going to do. We are going to find him. Were going to make sure that Choi Junhong never sees daylight again." a deep voice piped in silencing the other two. I peered in and saw leetuk. He had a picture of me up on the dart board and threw a dart at it hitting my picture in the forehead. I gasped a little but that was enough for them to hear. They turned and grabbed their guns one running toward my door and the others to the one General Bang is at. My door flew open and I yelped falling back fear clear in my eyes. A hand wrapped around my throat and pulled me up into the room. 

 

 

"Boys. Look who I found." Leetuk said with a devilish grin and the other walked this way as e continued to squeeze my throat. "Didn't think you had the guts to return Junhong. But this makes it easier for us to kill you." just then the other doors burst open and gunshots rang out as he dropped me to the ground and I crawled away as their body's hit the ground. 

 

 

"Zelo! Are you ok?" general bang asked helping me up. I nodded quickly taking deep breaths and fumbled with my gun. As that happened more people ran in with guns and they were all shot down. We ran toward the exit but something hit my chest making me fall to the ground. A gun was then pointed at my head. 

 

 

"Any-anyone move and I'll-Ill sh-shoot." a soft scared voice said and I instantly knew who it was. 

 

 

"minzy! It's me Zelo." I said confidently. 

 

 

"Zelo?" she asked scared and pulled the gun away. I jumped up and turned toward her. She has tears in her eyes and was scared. I had never seen her like that ever. She was always so confident and fearless. That quickly changed as she jumped into my arms. "Zelo. Zelo. I thought you were dead. I heard what had happened and I thought you were gone. But your not. Your alive. Leetuk. He's gone. He's gone.they're planning to kill you." she cried into my chest as I hug her. 

 

 

"Minzy. Look at me. You need to get out of here. Go stay with Amber. Shell understand. Ok? I'll be fine. I'll come find you soon I promise." i said holding her face so her eyes met mine and he nodded before running off. I turned around and the other were staring at me confused. "Well lets go." I say and they all snapped back to reality as we headed out again. The helicopter was above us and lowered down far enough so we could jump in. I was last of course but was quickly pulled down with the weight of someone else. Looking down I see kyuhun pulling my leg back till I let go of the helicopter. I kicked him in the face and he pulled my hair till I was laying flat on my back. He pulled out his gun and I looked at it in horror. 

 

"Choi Junhyung. I will haw pleasure in killing you. Lone wolf." pointing his gun at me he fired but I dodge just in time as I grazed my shoulder. I trip him and roll on top of him punching him in the face. I didn't notice he pulled out his knife and stabbed in Into my shoulder and it went straight through my vest and uniform so that almost 1/3 of it was embedded in my skin. I groan and Punch him one last time he out and I jumped up to see general bangs hand stretched out to grab ahold of mine. I take it and he pulls me into the helicopter and we fly away from there. He lay me on my side as Himchan pulled out the knife in my back causing a lot of blood to spill over. I didn't dare say anything or cry. I know what would happen if I did. General bang held me up as they got to work cleaning and stitching up my shoulder right where my tattoo was. They didn't say anything and finished it letting me lay down so I wouldn't strain myself. I didn't need to worry about straining myself. I've been through worse and then felt like I ran a marathon. I'm weak. I need to train more. I'll start working on that tomorrow. I need to get stronger so that they wouldn't risk their lives for my pathetic one.