18

They Found Me

 

~zelo POV~
Ever since Yongguk saved me I've felt even more guilty. He should be alive. He should have a nice family with kids and he could be promoted through the ranks. For each feeling of guilt I dew a line on my wrist with the razor I broke. None of the others knew about it and it would stay that way. I was sitting in my room today when Himchan ran in excited about something. "Himchan whats up?"

"Yongguk. He's alive! Come we have to go pick him up." what. My love was alive? That's impossible. Jumping out of my seat I ran with the others to the car. I can't believe it. I have to see with my own eyes. The drive there felt like an eternity when it was only two hours. Daehyun pulled it to a stop and I jump out seeing Yongguk standing against the side of a building. He gave me a cheeky grin as I jumped into his arms. He was surprised and staggered back. 

"Hyung! I thought you were dead. I was scared. I couldn't bare to live without you." I cried into his chest. He my head as my tears stained his shirt. 

"I'm so sorry baby. I'll never leave you." he whispered in my ear. I was happy. "I heard what the others did. We should be safe for now." I nodded and he held he for a long time. Himchan had to seperate us to get us in the car but even after we got in I climbed into him lap. I wasn't going to let him go. It was my fault he was hurt and missing. The others had fallen asleep except for jongup who was driving. Every now and then Yongguk would shiver and hold me closet to him. He was my arms that I had covered with my sleeve to hide my cuts. He must have noticed as he grasped my wrist. I flinch in pain as he reveals my wrist. He didn't say anything and I look away tense. Instead of yelling at me and waking up the entire car he held me tightly kissing my wrist. "Oh zelo..." he whispered kissing more up my arm. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "I love you. I love you so much. Please no more." he said connecting our lips. I didn't reply and kissed him back. Pulling our lips away I lay my head on his chest and listen to his abnormal heart beat. that was strange. That and his harsh breathing. I think he got sick from being out in the forest. Feeling his forehead he was very hot. 

"Do you feel ok? You feel hot."He nodded and held me closer to him. He was sick. I knew it. But he wouldn't admit it. When we got home he about passed out on my arms. Himchan and I got him up to his apartment and put him Down on the bed. He has sweating pretty badly and I covered his body with several blankets. Himchan brought me a bowl of water and a hand towel. When he left I placed the wet towel on his forehead. It's still my fault for all his suffering. I'll make it up to him. I promise.