6

They Found Me

 

~zelo POV~
I ran. Jumped. Climbed and for what. My time didn't get any better on thy course. I needed to work I it more. So I ran 25 laps and did 100 pushups trying to strengthen myself. I wouldn't let my body rest as I did the course again and again trying to get better. My time still stuck. And just like that rain poured down as the predicted thunderstorm hit. I would never give up. This will help me train even better now. I ran again. Crawled through the barb wire and throughout the tires up to the wall. Gripping the rope I pull myself up and up till I reached the top then jumped off the other side and down to the ground to the other side and looked at my time. 1:59. I actually did it. Barely. But I did it. But I could do better. I took off my shirt and ran to the pull up bars. With all my strength I pulled myself up so that my chest as level with the bar and repeated. I had gotten to 25 when I felt someone watching me. I dropped down and turned to see general bang. I saluted but he waved it off. "Your working yourself to hard zelo. You don't need to be sick. You also don't need to train with your shoulder like that." he said. 

 

 

"Don't worry sir. I've had to do many things worse than this with broken bones." I reply. He shook his head and told me to follow him. I did and he took me back to his little too his room where he brought out a blanket for me then made tea. 

 

 

"Zelo. You don't need to overwork yourself. Your so young. You dont need the stress. Tomorrow I called off training so that we could all take a break. I have someplace in mind for all of us to hang out. I think you will like it." he said with a smile that made my heart flutter. I nodded and thanked him for the tea before returning to my room for the night. 

 

 

This was amazing. His fun place to hang out was in fact a small park where people came to dance. We were required to wear our uniforms at all times but when we showed up thy weren't scared thy were excited saying something about going down. And did it ever. My comrades danced battling other crews as I watched in amazement. It was beautiful. Simply wonderful. As I stood and watched general bang pulled me in to dance and I quickly picked up his moves. At the end of the dance he said "Zelo you got some moves. You should join in on our practices." with a toothy grin I nodded and looked around. It was Nothing like I thought they were. Suddenly I saw a familiar face and he saw me too. I need to run. And I did.