19

They Found Me

 

~zelo POV~
I had fallen asleep by his bedside taking care of him. He had squirmed around all night and could barely speak. Several times that night I went to refill the bowl so the water was always cool. By the time it was daybreak he had finally gotten into a short sleep. But quickly woke from that as the trumpets from the base sounded in the distance. Sighing in frustration I go and heat up some soup for him. Slowly with every spoonful his energy came back to where could sit and talk barely. 

He held out his arms signaling he wanted to hold me. Quickly hoping in the bed with him I curl up to his body and listen to his rapid heartbeat. "Zelo..." he said softly. "Why?" it took me a moment to realize what he meant. 

"I thought you were gone for good. It was my fault in the first place that you went missing. I was scared I would go back to being that way. With the drugs and the gangs."

He didn't say anything for a moment. When he kissed my lips he replied. "Don't ever do that again. I'm ere now and will never leave you. Ever. You are my Best. Absolute. Perfect. I love you and no one else. Just no more." Kissing him back I nod. 

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't. Just never leave me again." I say quietly. he smiled and we lay there the rest of the day. 

A week passed and we we're back to training. Now that we were safe. It seemed like I could spend all my time on pleasing not only Yongguk but my umma. I just want her approval. I will get it. No matter what. I will train and train and train till I can be a captain or general. I will one day.