The Audition

Always

 

 Mi Cha woke up the next day. Sun was shining brightly. It was saturday so Mi Cha wasnt in a hurry. She sat up in her bed. "I need to remember these extraordinary eyes" She remembered Juyong saying. She started to blush again and touched her cheek where Jiyongs hand was yesterday. With all that happened yesterday she had completely forgotten what a terrible day yesterday was. As she remembered tears started to fill up her eyes again. She was thankful to Jiyong who made her forget for a while. Thank god she and her fiance hadn't moved in to the home they bought together yet. Mi Cha wiped her eyes and got up. "That doesn't deserve me", Mi Cha said bravely. "If I see him again im gonna kick his , FIGHTING Mi Cha!" She cheered herself. But her heart was still in peaces.She was hurt and that wouldn't just dissapear. Luckily Mi Cha had an audition today, that would keep her mind off her jerk ex-fiance Dong In Su. Mi Cha had a dream of becoming a professional dancer. She had always loved dancing, especially Hip Hop. A while ago she got a call from her good friend Hyun Ae, she told her that she had a friend who was looking for a dancer to be a back up dancer for famous kpop group. Hyun Ae didn't tell her which group because even she didn't know yet. And today was the day of that audition. Mi Cha gathered her stuff and left to the audition. After looking for a while she finally found her way to the audition place. She waited her turn in a big hallway. "Lee Mi Cha", she heard her name being called and followed a woman to a big dance hall. She saw three important looking people in front of her sitting behind a desk. " When you are ready", a man said to her. She gave a sing and music started. She started dancing to 2NE1 I Am The Best. 
When she finished she was out of breath and sweating. "Thank you you will reseive our call if we choose you!" Now a woman spoke to her similing. She bowed to them and left the hall. "That was it?" She said quietly to herself. 
She arrived home and checked her phone. 1 missed call. Her heart jumped. "ALREADY?" She screamed. Her heart hurt when she saw who actually called. She sat down to her bed. "honey In Su oppaa ~", she hadn't rememebered to change In Su's name in her phone. She sighed deeply and called back. "Mi Cha -ah, honeyy where are you we need to talk", In Su said on the phone. "Ok but I'll talk and you listen do you hear me? I dont want to hear from you ever again dont you ever call me or come looking for me arasso? I hate your face you disgust me!" she yelled and hang up. She didn't even notice that tears fell from her eyes again. "Eish, that dares to call me", she said sobbing, then the phone rang. She was a bit startled but she answered weakly "Yobuseyo?". "Hello this is Shin He Ran, you were at our audition today am I correct? Well I have an amazing news for you we picked you to be the new back up dancer for Big Bang! Congratulations!" the woman on the phone said. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? KAMSAHAMNIDA KAMSAHAMNIDA!!" She yelled jumping in her bed. They hung up after talking about the details and when she'll start. She was smiling like the sun but then it hit her. "Did she say...Big..Bang?" she felt the butterflies in her stomach again.
 
 
 
Sorry this chapter is a little short and maybe boring but It'll get better ;) Please share your thoughts!