Stay the night

Always

Mi Cha closed her eyes and waited, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes slightly and then opened them fully. She saw Jiyong holding In Su's wrist. He had an intense, angry look in his eyes. In Su looked confused. "What the heck is this? Let go of my hand!" he said annoyied and pulled his wrist free. Without sayind a word Jiyong punched him straight to the face as hard as he could. "How dare you lay your hand on  my Mi Cha you ", Jiyong hissed holding his fist. Mi Cha felt relieved and she smiled without even noticing it herself. "Are you okay?" Jiyong turned to her looking worried. " I am now", Mi Cha said still smiling. She didn't even feel the burning on her cheek. Jiyong turned to In Su again. You better get the hell out of here before I beat you up", In Su got up from the ground where he had fallen since Jiyongs puch was so powerful. "You'll regret this, both of you", In Su said holding his bleeding nose and walked away. "Let's have a look at that", Jiyong touched her cheek gently, Mi Cha let out a groan. She hadn't realised how much it actually hurt. "We should get some ice on that", Jiyong said frowning. "I can get it myself.. You cant come in or my room mates will make up thinks", Mi Cha said a little bit upset about it. "Fine, then come with me", Jiyong said an picked her up. He carried her to his car and placed her to the front seat. "What are you doing", Mi Cha said with wide eyes. "Im taking you to our dorm", Jiyong said and flashed a smile to her. Mi Cha didn't argue. She didn't want to be alone tonight. 

They walked in to their dorm room and found YongBae and Daesung from the living room. They jumped up. "Mi Cha-ah what happened to you?" YongBae said walking to them. "Omo that looks like it hurts come with me", Daesung said and pulled her to the kitchen, Jiyong and YongBae followed. Daesung took a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and gave it to Mi Cha. "There you go", he said cheerfully. "Gomawo Daesung oppa", she said and pressed the bag against her cheek. "What happened?" Yongbae asked again. "He's douchebag ex-boyfriend happened", Jiyong said grimly. "What? He hit her?" YongBae said alarmed. "Yah, dont make a big deal out of it ok? I will handle it", Mi Cha said quietly. "YAH What do you mean you'll handle it? Never go near that.. that.. guy again", Jiyong got angry at her. "I know I just have to talk to Mi Ok about this.. I still love her despite what happened", Mi Cha said raising her voice too. "Ok but just let me handle the guy ok?"

Jiyong took her to his room. Mi Cha was quite impressed. "This is huge!" Mi Cha said looking around. "It's not that huge", Jiyong said laughing. Mi Cha sat down on his bed. "Woah this is so soft" she said and laid down. Jiyong laid down beside her. "Mi Cha..Im sorry", Mi CHa turned her face to Jiyong. "about what?". Jiyong turned his face too. "Im sorry I let him hit you", he said in agony. "Jiyong how could you have known.. And besides..you came", Mi Cha said and smiled her sweetest smile. "I'll never let you out of my sight again" he said and rolled on top of her. Mi Cha blushed. Jiyong placed a soft kiss to her lips. Mi Cha put her hands around his neck. He kissed her again. As they kissed it started to change more and more passionate. She slided her hands down his back. Now Mi Cha rolled on top of Jiyong. She backed away from the kiss and smiled. "C..Can I stay the night? I.. I really dont want to be alone tonight..", Mi Cha said shyly and blushed. Jiyong gave another soft kiss as an agreement. She changed her clothets into a t-shirt Jiyong gave her. It was more like a dress to Mi Cha, because Jiyong was so tall. Mi Cha felt a little bit akward sleeping in the same bed as Jiyong, even though they'd done it before but Mi Cha wasn't conscious then. Jiyong was already in the bed and he grinned when he saw Mi Cha hesitate. "Come on I wont bite.. Maybe", Jiyong said and winked. Mi cha frowned. but she slowly walked towards the bed. Jiyong however grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bed. She was now laying on top of him. "I take that back, I might just bite you", Jiyong said and grinned. Mi Cha rolled of him and faced to the wall instead of Jiyong. "Good night", she said. "Good night Mi Cha-ah", Jiyong said laughing at her Shy mood.But after a while Mi Cha crawled closer to Jiyong and he wrapped his arms around her smiling softly. 

 

Im sorry this chapter is kinda short =( OK ok the next chapter wont be full of Jiyong -MiCha cheesyness :P