saranghaeyo

Always

Mi Cha arrived to the dorms the next day. She received a lot of dirty looks from her room mates. "Yah, how dirty are you spending your night god knows whe-", one of them named Choi Min Ah came to face her but stopped after seeing the bruise on her eye and cheek, Mi Cha though she saw a sing of worry in her eyes. "Since when was I obligated to tell you anything", Mi Cha said turnign her head."N..nevermind", Min Ah walked away giving one more look to her cheek.   Mi Cha sighed deeply. "Great, now they'll propably just start a weird rumour about my bruise", she muttered sitting down  on the sofa. "I have to tell Mi ok about.. In Su", Mi Cha felt pain saying his name. Not in her cheek but in her heart. Never had she thought that In Su could hurt anyone. Without noticing a tear fell down her cheek. "Aish, I'll tell her tomorrow she cant stay with that.. that...", Mi Cha couldn't even figure out what to call him. She wiped away the tears when her phone informed her about a text. Are you ok? Does it still hurt? Mi Cha smiled sadly. She didn't wanna worry Jiyong, he had enough to think about already. Dont worry it doesn't hurt! Im just getting ready for the dance practise :) Dance practise.. She really didn't feel like going. She would prefer going and telling her sister about that monster she's engaged with. It's ok you dont have to come today just stay in rest well ok? Mi cha smiled gratefully. Gomawo Jiyong. 

Since she didn't have dance practise she decided to meet her sister. It was hard to get Mi Ok to meet her though. Mi Cha stood infront of the cafe she had agreed to meet Mi Ok in. She was terrified. What if she didn't believe her? She walked in and found Mi Ok waiting for her, looking elegant as ever. "Annyeong unnie", Mi Cha said and smiled carefully. "What do you want?" Mi Ok said without greeting her. Mi Cha had tried her best to cover the bruise but she couldn't completely. "Unnie.. I...I have to tell you something", Mi Cha said sitting down. Mi Ok didn't answer but looked at her with an unreadable face. "What's with your face?" Mi Ok asked trying to sound calm. "That's what I came here to talk to you about", Mi Cha said, her heart was beating fastly. "I..I met In Su yesterday", Mi Cha said and noticed Mi Ok's eyes getting narrow. "A..and umm.. well.. ". "What are you trying to say?", Mi Ok said getting worked up. "Well, he was mad and.. and", Mi Cha didn't want to say it out loud. Mi Ok snorted. "So.. what you're trying to say is that my In Su did that to you?" Mi Ok said amused. "Dont play with me Mi Cha, I dont know where you got that bruise, If thats even real, and to be honest I dont even care, I know you're bitter because Im with In Su now but dont go around telling lies you hear me?What ever you did to get that bruise is propably your fault! You always ruin everything" Mi Ok said coldly and stood up. "If you ever again try to tell me things like that.." Mi Ok didn't finish and walked out. Mi Cha couldn't move. She didn't believe her. Now she would be with that monster. Should she call the police? No.. they propably wouldn't believe her either. And she didn't wanna hurt her sister. In Su propably loves Mi Ok too much he would never hurt her. Mi Cha felt worthless. Of course, why would he hurt Mi Ok, she's perfect She thought that it was her fault, being so lacking. What was she even doing with Jiyong? He deserves so much better. Meet me at the park near our dorms later? Mi Cha send the text to Jiyong with teary eyes. 

Mi Cha was sitting in the swing when Jiyong walked to her. He gave a kiss to her. Mi Cha didn't response. Tears started to fall immidietly. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you ok? Are you hurting?" Jiyong kneed before her wiping her tears. Mi Cha just cried. She didn't wanna say anything yet. Mi Cha looked Jiyong deep in his eyes. She placed her hands to his cheeks, while still crying. "Mi Cha wh-" Mi Cha placed her finger to his lips telling him not to speak. After a staying like that for a while she finally spoke. "Kwon Jiyong.. I.. I dont think I can do this anymore", she said with a weak voice. Before Jiyong could answer she continued: "Jiyong.. Why did I ever come to your life? Im so sorry, you deserve so much better", she said while the tears fell down even more. "A person like me.. So lacking..Would never be enough for you, I realised it today.. It's all my fault: First losing In Su to my sister and then him hitting me.. It's all my fault", Jiyong looked shocked. He couldn't believe what she was saying how did she get that idea? Jiyong tried to speak but he couldn't. Mi Cha stood up. "Jiyong im letting you go, I dont want to hold you back", she whispered and started to walk away. Jiyong still didn't know what to day, but he couldn't let her walk away. Then she knew exactly what to say. "Mi Cha saranghaeyo"

 

 

Hi again!! Sorry it took me so long to update but im busy with shcool and all =( sigh.. Anyways here it is! Quite shocking huh? Here is a song to get to to right mood, it's the OST of the drama faith and I love it! Both drama and the OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYda6cR8s-M please do comment ! ^^