Tease

Always

 

She stood in front of the huge YG family building. She was nervous as hell and she just wanted to run away. The building looked huge and terrifying. "Mi Cha this is what you always wanted, now forget the incident with that G Dargon like he probably has and do your job", she said to herself. 5th floor she remembered the woman said. She walked into the building and was stunned to see it from inside. Pictures of Big Bang and 2ne1 and se7en and psy and the rest of the Yg family everywhere. She saw the elevator and went in. "Okaay 5th floor" she said and pressed the button. The elevator started moving and Mi Cha's heart started to race faster as she moved higher. 
She stepped out of the elevator and looked around. There was a long hallway with many doors. "Aigoo where am I supposed to go?", she whined. Then a door from her left opened. "Lee Mi Cha?" said a kind looking guy and smiled at her. "Ne, that's me", she said surprised. "Come on in to meet Bigbang and the rest of the dancers, im Sung Jung Hwa, one of the dansers", he said kindly. Mi Cha bowed and smiled to him. She walked in to the big dance studio with mirrors covering the walls. There where many people there. "These are the rest of the dancers", Jung Hwa said. "Annyeong haseyo, My name is Lee Mi Cha, please take care of me", Mi Cha said and bowed. Few of the dancers even looked at her, but mostly they ignored her. "Dont worry Mi Cha you're still new they will accept you sooner or later", Jung Hwa said smiling. "ah.. ne", Mi Cha sighed and sat down to a bench. Jung Hwa went to talk to someone, and Mi Cha felt kind of an outsider, she realised that everyone else already knew each other ans had been there longer than her. "Suddenly the door opened and 5 good looking guys walked in. Big Bang. Kwon Jiyong walked in the last. All of the dancers greeted the members and the member did the same. "Okay everyone let's work hard today" Jiyong said. "Hyung we always work hard give us some mercy", whined the maknae Seungri. The dancers laughed and got to their places. Mi Cha didn't know what to do she just stood up and looked nervous. "Ah Bigbang hyungs this is Lee Mi Cha the new dancer she's replacing Hyo Sonn since she wont be able to dance for a while because of that accident", Jung Hwa suddenly spoke and made Mi Cha blush a little. "A..Anneyong haseyo im M.. Mi Cha" she said nervously. Jiyong was shocked. He remembered those eyes. A Smile was formed to his lips. "Welcome Mi Cha, I hope you learn quickly", Jiyong said and winked to Mi Cha. That made Mi Cha blush ever harder. "Ne..", she said quietly. "If you dont mind you can look first what we are doing and try to catch up after that" Jiyong said smiling. "Yes sure", Mi Cha said and stood back as they started to do the routins. "He doesn't remember.. Oh well How could he", Mi Cha thought while watching them dance. 
 After the practise was over the dansers left the studio, Mi Cha left behind since she wanted to stay and practise because she was behind from all the other dancers. She waited the dancers and Bigbang members to leave. Jiyong left the studio but stayed behind. "Hyung you coming?" Daesung asked cheerfully. "Yeah you go ahead, I forgot something" Jiyong said and returned to the studio. He stood by the door and watched Mi Cha who had started to practise. "You know you're doing that wrong", Jiyong suddenly said. Mi Cha was startled because someone interrupted her dancing. She blushed when she saw it was Jiyong. "O...oh am I? Im sorry", Mi Cha said shyly. Jiyong walked closer to Mi Cha and placed his hands to Mi Cha's cheeks again. "Yup I remember these eyes" Jiyong said and grinned. Mi Cha pulled away from his hold. "Those eyes really are extraordinary", Jiyong said laughing. "You look like you've just seen a ghost Mi Cha, are you okay?" He asked. "Y..yeah Im alright, you said there was something wrong with my routine?" she said and turned away from Jiyong. Jiyong walked beside her. "Yeah this one move.. You're doing it too shyly, it should be ier", Jiyong said grinning. He laughed after seeing the look on Mi Cha's face, she looked terrified. "Come here will you?" Jiyong said and gave his hand. Mi Cha hesitated for a while but placed her hand on Jiyongs. He pulled her closer. He placed his hands on her hips and started to move them. "you need to move your hips more, like this" he said moving her hips with his hands. Mi Cha blushed and was now red as a tomato she pulled away from him. "Ya are you sure your not too innocent for this job", Jiyong said and walked away laughing. Mi Cha couldn't believe him. "What a jerk, what does he think his doing", Mi Cha said to herself and felt the amount of butterflies increased in her stomach.