The encounter

Always

 

It was raining hard that day. Lee Mi Cha was standing at the buss stop waiting for the buss. She was freezing since she forgot her umbrella home. Her long dark brown hair was soaking wet. Tears fell from her eyes but thank god no one saw it, thank god it was raining. She had extraordinary eyes for a Korean girl. They were dark blue, almost black. Her mother used to say she had water in her eyes.
   Kwon Jiyong also known as G dragon the wanted leader of the famous group bigbang, was walking down the street annoyied as hell. He couldn't believe his driver got sick and couldn't come and pick him up from the YG building. And just as he finished the phone call with  his driver the phone died so he couldn't call YongBae or any other member of his group to come and pick him up.Kwon Jiyong hated driving so he used a dirver unlike every other member of his group. So he ended up walking in the pouring rain. He cursed to himself. He passed the buss stop but stopped. Should he use the buss? He hated public transport but it was better than walking in the rain. "Just this once", he said to himself and walked to the buss stop. 
   Mi Cha stood there shaking thinking about what had happened earlier. She felt her heart being in pieces inside of her. She remembered how she found her soon-to-be husband sleeping in the same bed with her sister. She shook her head to get the image off. She wiped her face we from the tears and the rain. She looked around and saw that there was only one person at the buss stop with her. She looked at him, surgeon mask, hoodie,sunglasses even though it didn't rain. She smiled a little thinking that that must be a famous person. 
  Jiyong felt being stared. He looked to his left and saw a girl staring at her smiling. What a pretty girl that was. Her eyes were different.. Beautiful. Jiyong just stared at her behind his sunglasses he couldn't turn away. The girl was surprised about him staring back and turned her head quickly. Her smile dissappeared. Jiyong had to stop looking at her when the buss came. He let the girl go inside first and followed right behind. He paid the buss driver ajussi. 
The girl sat in the back staring out of the window. There was something about her. Jiyong sat down too. 
  Three buss stops went by and they both still sat on the buss. Next stop was getting closer and Jiyong noticed that the girl started to prepare leaving. She stood up and went to the door. When the buss stopped she walked out. Jiyong suddenly got up and left the buss too. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He thought to himself and just stood there looking around. "Why on earth did I get out?" He thought and tried to find out where he was. "Im sorry, are you lost" He heard a sweet voice behind him. 
Mi Cha left the buss near her home and saw the guy leave the buss too. She watched the guy look around and walked to him. "Im sorry, are you lost?" She asked him. "Mi Cha what are you doing that could be a psycho!" She heard a voice from her head but still stood there waiting for the stranger to answer her. "Umm.. yes.. kinda" Strainger said. "Where do you wanna go maybe I can help you", Mi Cha said and smiled widely. "Err.. umm.." Jiyong didin't know what to say. Could he say that he was looking the dorm in which Bigbang lives? Mi Cha waited for the stranger to answer properly when suddenly he grabbed Mi Cha from the wrist and pulled her to where no one could see them. " YA! LET GO OF ME", Mi Cha yelled but the guy placed his hand to . "Shh! Im not gonna harm you you pabo", He said while removing the surgeon mask and the sunglasses. "Holy mother of god that's G Dragon", thought Mi Cha. Jiyong grinned, when he saw her eyes grow wider when she saw his face. Jiyong removed his hand from . "Im sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but I coudn't remove the mask in the middle of the street you know!" Jiyong said smiling. "N..ne", said Mi Cha still stunned. "Im not actually lost, I just dont know why I left the buss because I wasn't supposed to", Jiyong said amused. "But somehow I just had to follow you I guess", he continued watching deep in Mi Cha's eyes. 
Mi Cha couldn't believe what she heard. She couldn't even speak. She just watched Jiyong. She'd never thought the famous G Dragon was even that good looking, but as she watched him in the eyes she felt butterflies in her stomach. Jiyong still held her wrist. "U...um follow me? Why would you want to follow me?" Mi Cha finally said shyly turning her head to the ground. "Beats me", Jiyong said laughing. "Anyways other members must be worried about me already so I should get going now", Jiyong said. He looked into her eyes again. He didn't smile anymore just stared. Mi Cha tried to turn her head away but Jiyong grabbed cheeks with both hands and just stared at her. Mi Cha started to blush. "I need to remember these extraordinary eyes" Jiyong said softly. After sayind that he put on his mask again and walked away. Mi Cha was out of breath. What had just happened? 
 
 
 
 
Ok this was the first chapter ~ kekeke I wonder what happens next (;  As I said this is my first fanfic so it might not be awesome :P