Chapter 8

Our Life

 

Kyu Jong was a really worried mother type. He has essentially told them no being lovey dovey outside, pretend you are straight for the cameras, and told leader to not ravish Hyung Jun too much in front of them. Well that same day they were at a tv show recording, Leader kept on glancing at the poor makane, and Hyung Jun was trying his hardest not to show the blushes that threatened to creep up on his face. A day after that, the manager told the boys that Jung Min, Young Saeng, and Kyu Jong had to film a variety show. The Hjs had the night off, the rest would be off filming until 3 am. Hyun Joong looked happy beyond compare, Hyung Jun just looked away and gazed out of the window hiding his redish cheeks.

 

The manager and everyone dropped Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong back at the dorm. They went inside to the uninhabited dorm, it was silent, there was really no one there. Hyung Jun just wandered over to the couch and sunk into the cushion. Hyun Joong was in the kitchen drinking water, visibly nervous. This was the first time they had been completely alone since they got together. Hyung Jun was watching tv, trying to mentally translate the Japanese and making weird faces. Hyun Joong just leaned against the wall, smiling softly at his boyfriend on the couch. Hyung Jun looked over and smiled back. He patted his lap.

 

“My boyfriend shouldn’t be over there, come over here” he said in a cute tone.

 

Hyun Joong smiled, he felt all tingly inside after he heard the phrase “my boyfriend.” He went over to the couch and laid his head on Hyung Jun’s lap, outstretching on the couch. Hyung Jun started combing Hyun Joong’s long hair with his fingers.

 

“We are alone tonight…” Hyun Joong said in a low voice.

 

Hyung Jun’s cheeks slowly started turning red, and gave a little nod.

 

Hyun Joong raised his arm and brought his hand to Hyung Jun’s face. He slid his finger down the side of Hyung Jun’s red cheek. Hyung Jun grabbed his hand and held it against his face.

 

“You have no idea how happy I am right now…” Hyung Joong whispered.

Hyung Jun bent down to place a kiss on Hyun Joong waiting lips. They stayed there softly for awhile. When he pulled back, Hyun Joong was smiling.

 

“Oh! How about we go out, since we have the night off?” Hyun Joong suggested.

“Go out as in a da-date?” Hyung Jun said bashfully.

Hyun Joong reached up and pinched his nose lightly.

“Yes I am asking you on a date cutie” Hyun Joong said with a triumphant smile.

Hyung Jun flushed entirely red, it was going to be his first date.

 

 

~~~

 

It was mid afternoon when they took off into the vast city that was Tokyo. They walked around the town hand in hand, mildly disguised. Hyung Jun was smiling and laughing when they were looking at all of the little shops. Something had caught Hyun Joong’s eye in a particular shops.

 

“Hey can you stay here for a sec Junnie?” Hyun Joong said as he ran off.

 

“Sure!” he said and waved. “Wait did he just call me Junnie?” a slight blush was crawling up his cheek. He really needed to find a way to stop the blood rushing to his cheeks so much.

 

Hyun Joong went inside one of the shop and bought two silver rings. He placed them in his jacket pocket, waiting for the perfect time to give them to his boyfriend.

 

Hyung Jun was still in the same place, sitting on a bench. He looked so beautiful just sitting there in his beanie and sunglasses. A little girl tripped near Hyung Jun, and he immediately got up to help her. Even held her hand until they walked up to her mother. Hyun Joong was a lucky guy indeed, he had the cutest and sweetest person as a boyfriend.  He walked up behind his boyfriend and circled his arms around his waist. Hyung Jun just looked back at the head on his shoulder.

 

“You are the sweetest person in the world you know that?” Hyun Joong whispered in his ear.

 

“Thank you for saying so” Hyung Jun said quietly.

 

“Let’s go get something to eat I am starving” Hyung Joong said cutely.

 

“Araso…” Hyung Jun said while he poked his boyfriend.

 

~~~

 

After a pleasant meal, they headed back to the dorm. It was still early evening, so they stood outside on the balcony. Their Japanese dorm really did have a spectacular view. Hyun Joong was standing with his hands on the railing. Hyung Jun came up beside him and laid his head on the leader’s shoulder.

 

“You know I never thought I would be able to find love. I spent my life searching for someone who I would love first, and here it was in front of me for the past 3 years” Hyun Joong expressed thoughtfully.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t know you were lonely. I was being selfish, only thinking about myself” Hyung Jun said in a low voice, a single tear escaping from his eye.

 

Hyun Joong turned to face him. He cupped his boyfriends face, softly kissing him all over his face, and let his lips glide along the wet trail the tear left behind.

 

“All that matters, is that we are together now” he said slowly.

 

Then he leaned in and kissed the makane with caution.

Hyung Jun wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong’s neck to bring him closer. Hyun Joong tangled his fingers in Hyung Jun’s hair and pressed him closer. They parted briefly to get air then continued kissing with the same passion as the first. Hyung Jun shivered a bit, the cold wind getting to him. Hyun Joong picked him up bridal style, Hyung Jun flailing a bit telling his laughing boyfriend to put him down. He carried him into their room.

 

“Hyung w-why are we h-here?” the extremely red makane stammered.

 

Hyun Joong just closed the door, and turned off the light. He turned around to the makane on the bed. He went across the room, Hyung Jun was just staring at him wide eyed, wondering what he was going to do. Hyun Joong just smirked and jumped into the bed with the makane. He wound his arms around Hyung Jun’s waist and buried his head in his boyfriend’s hair.

 

“I am sleepy Junnie…” Hyun Joong said in a cute voice.

 

Hyung Jun exhaled after holding his breath for such a long time. He snuggled up against Hyun Joong, and just savored the warmth. Then Hyun Joong slid his down Hyung Jun’s arm, and held his hand. He brought out one of the rings and put it on Hyung Jun’s finger. Hyung Jun’s hand jerked slightly at the cold metal touch, but he felt really warm inside.

 

“Will you wear this forever?” Hyun Joong whispered into his ear.

 

Hyung Jun brought the ring to his chest and held his hand there. Hyun Joong held his hand and they both felt his beating heart.

 

“Yes” he breathed.

 

They fell asleep listening to each other’s heart beats…

 

~~~

 

The next few weeks were really blissful for the couple. They endured endless teasing from the other 3 members but they didn’t care. They spent the days taking glances at one another, and nights falling asleep in eachother’s arms. Their time in Japan was almost up. When they returned to Korea they would have a bit more privacy especially with Hyun Joong having his own apartment. The day before they left the manager pulled Hyun Joong aside to tell him something. Hyun Joong looked troubled after that little chat. Hyung Jun kept on asking what was wrong but leader said he would tell him when they got back to Korea.

 

They boarded the plane without any trouble this time. Hyun Joong instantly claimed Hyung Jun’s shoulder when he sat down, and slept the whole plane trip. Hyung Jun was going to stay a night at Hyun Joong’s apartment as Kibum was off doing activities with his group and his mother was off visiting relatives.

 

They headed off to the apartment. They had to be more careful in Korea because everyone knew them there, so they couldn’t really do anything in public. When they arrived at the apartment, Hyun Joong was still visibly stressed. Hyung Jun came up behind him and hugged him from behind.

 

“What is wrong Joongie? I have been worried about you since yesterday” Hyung Jun expressed.

 

Hyun Joong took his hand and led them over to the couch.

 

“Remember that drama I auditioned for?” Hyun Joong started slowly.

Hyung Jun merely nodded preparing to hear the heartbreak of not getting the part.

 

“Well I got the part…” He said hesitantly.

 

“Oh Joongie why are you so stressed then? This is great news!” Hyung Jun said looking confused and happy.

 

“I would have to leave SS501 for 6 months” Hyun Joong said, his tone slightly sad.

 

“Oh. Well it’s been a dream of yours to start acting. You should really do it. We can talk to the others tomorrow” Hyung Jun said enthusiastically.

 

Hyun Joong looked as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He embraced his caring boyfriend, and pecked him on the lips in thanks. Then they went into the bedroom and drifted off to sleep anticipating tomorrow… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

I decided to leave this chapter will a lot of fluffiness lol. XD 

That is really the fluffiness thing i have ever written. 

The next chapter... you all are going to hate me... thats all i am saying.. haha