Chapter 7

Our Life

 

While the two were sleeping, Kyu Jong had called Jung Min and Young Saeng into his room.

 

“So have you noticed?” Kyu Jong said cautiously.

 

Young Saeng and Jung Min tilted their heads.

Kyu Jong sighed heavily.

 

“You know the double hj thing going on” he said slowly.

 

The two finally got it, their faces lit up with recognition.

 

“Someone needs to talk to Hyung Jun, I can see he is having a lot internal battles about this love of his.” Kyu Jong expressed in a worried tone.

 

“yeah…someone” Young Saeng said as he and Kyu both looked over at Jung Min.

“What? Me? Why?” Jung Min said in a questioning tone.

“Mal you are his best friend” Young Saeng said slowly. Kyu Jong was nodding along, Jung Min felt the pressure of the gazes.

 

Jung Min sighed in submission, because he knew oh to well that he was the baby’s closest friend.

 

“Okay I’ll talk him this morning, because he really needs help, and leader really needs to stop pushing him. You need to talk to him about that Kyu.” Jung Min said with concern.

 

Kyu Jong merely nodded.

 

“Maybe you should go out drinking with him Saengie? You guys are all buddy buddy then” Kyu Jong said teasingly.

 

Jung Min started laughing at Young Saeng’s face that was a cross between a scowl and a pout. Kyu Jong chuckled a bit when Young Saeng was hitting him playfully. He then took Young Saeng’s hand and led him to his room shared with the manager. Then he returned and saw Jung Min staring at the ceiling, probably lost in his thoughts. Kyu Jong sighed and turned off the lights.

 

~~~~~

 

It was only 6 am when Jung Min has slowly opened the door and tip toed over to the makane’s bed. There was still 2 more hours of blissful sleep to be had, but it was about to be interrupted by a horse sitting his body. Jung Min just looked smug as he sat on Hyung Jun’s back. Hyung Jun just groaned and blindly hit back to get the weight off of his poor back.

 

“Are you awake yet?” Jung Min teased.

“Mom, this horse can’t wait 5 mins more to sit on me? he is too heavy” Hyung Jun mumbled.

Jung Min’s hand met with the back of Hyung Jun’s head and the result was another groan.

 

“Why do you always have to hit me?!” he exclaimed.

Hyung Jun looked at his phone, and glared up at the still smiling Jung Min.

“I still have 2 hours to sleep! Get off me Minnie! Now!” he demanded.

 

Jung Min chuckled.

 

“You have to promise to go somewhere with me, and I will get off” he said slowly.

 

Hyung Jun sighed in defeat.

“Araso, just get off of me!” he said with a glare.

 

Jung Min shuffled around the room getting Hyung Jun a pair of sports pants and a hoodie, as the makane slowly sat up in his bed. Then Hyung Jun went into the bathroom and slowly changed into the clothes given to him. He emerged just as sleepy when Jung Min grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the dorm.

 

About 10 minutes later they were at a tree.

 

“Minnie, you brought us here. To look at a….tree?” Hyung Jun said slowly.

 

“Oh Junnie, you are so simple minded.” He said as he walked over to the base of the tree and sat down, he patted the place next to him. Hyung Jun reluctantly went and sat down next to him.

 

“I wanted to take you out to a quiet place to talk” Jung Min said with a serious face.

“About?” Hyung Jun innocently replied.

“If you think we are oblivious think again. We all know what is going on between you and leader.” Jung Min blurted out.

 

Hyung Jun looked like he got hit by something. He was shocked. Well it’s not like it was obvious, he had tried his hardest to prevent the rest of the members from finding out, thoughts were buzzing in his head.

 

Jung Min reached out and put his hand on the shocked makane’s shoulder softly.

 

“It’s okay. We aren’t going to judge you. I just want to know how you feel about this. As your best friend I should know about these things” Jung Min smiled softly,

 

Jung Min was being nice. Hyung Jun liked this side of Minnie a lot. So he decided he was going to open up. He began by telling him the various hospital scenes and gulped when he came to the confession. After hearing all of this Jung Min just paused, and looked up.

 

“Leave it to leader to do the single most brain crushing confession ever. I seriously do not get him sometimes. I almost feel sorry for you” he said in a slight chuckling tone.

 

“You see why I have been racking my brain over it?! Aish.” Hyung Jun said, sounding completely frustrated.

 

“Well do you love him?” Jung Min said cautiously, as not to set off the makane.

 

“Yes. I do. I haven’t told him yet. I have just been telling him maybes. I realized it last night, after he hugged me. How much his warmth means to me, and how I love to see him smile” Hyung Jun confessed, his cheeks heating up.

 

“So what is stopping you from tell him Junnie”

 

“I don’t know. Half of my wants to run to him right now and tell him. But the rational half, needs more time. What are my mother and Kibum going to say?”

 

“Have you tried talking to them?”

 

“Not yet. I was going to call them sometime.”

 

Jung Min smirked and brought out his phone.

“Nothing like the present” Jung Min said, smiling widely.

 

Hyung Jun hesitantly called his mother and brother. They talked for a good hour, about his situation. His family accepted him, his mother was overly excited at the fact that Hyun Joong was going to be a part of the family and Kibum, somehow knew all along. His brother was really too smart for his own good sometimes. He hung up the phone and looked really happy. Jung Min just hugged him.

 

Then Hyung Jun sighed.

 

“What’s wrong now?” Jung Min asked in an exhausted tone.

 

“How do I tell him?” Hyung Jun asked shyly.

 

“You will know the right time to tell him, trust me… It’s about time we head back”

 

~~~~

 

Hyung Jun went immediately back to his bed. He had about 30 minutes to sleep, and he wasn’t going to let it slip away. Suddenly he heard movement from the other side of the room, and immediately shut his eyes, pretending to sleep. Hyun Joong looked over at the sleeping figure of Hyung Jun. He got up and sat at the very edge of the makane’s bed. Hyung Jun was trying to even out his breathing so he could pretend to be asleep but was having a really hard time with leader so close. Assuming he was asleep, Hyun Joong sighed, and started spilling his thoughts.

 

“I understand how much stress you have been going through because of this. I want to tell you every day that I am falling deeper in love with you. Every waking second and every heartbeat is meant for you. I see you smiling and carefree. It wasn’t until I had almost lost you, that I realized it. I don’t want to rush you but I am getting lonely. I want you for myself, because I am selfish like that. I want to kiss you and whisper in your ear that I love you…”

 

He sighed and placed his hand softly on Hyung Jun’s, careful not to wake him.

Hyung Jun had never heard such beautiful words meant for him in his whole entire life, tears were welling up in his closed eyes. Hyun Joong sighed and got up heading towards the door.

 

Hyung Jun swiftly got up and held Hyun Joong’s forearm. Hyun Joong looked back with a shocked expression on his face. Hyung Jun’s tears were flooding down his face, he really couldn’t hold it back anymore. Hyun Joong took a step towards him, and cupped his face, slowly wiping his love’s tears with his thumbs.

 

“H-hyun Joong I-“ Hyung Jun stammered.

 

Hyun Joong softly embraced him, and made light “shhhhh” noises to his hair.

 

“Whatever you heard, just ignore it. I don’t want you to feel pressured.” Hyun Joong whispered softly.

 

Hyung Jun just looked up at him.

 

“I love you” he whispered.

 

Hyun Joong froze.

 

“wh-what did you just say?” the leader stuttered.

 

“I l-love you” he said slightly louder.

 

Leader just looked down at him, and leaned forward pressing his lips light against, Hyung Jun’s little pink ones. Hyung Jun closed his eyes savoring the feeling kissing Hyung Joong gave him. He then wrapped his arms around the leader’s neck and deepened the kiss. They only pulled apart long enough to take a breath before they were at it again, mouths moving against each other perfectly. Hyun Joong pulled away smiling and embraced Hyung Jun again, this time picking him up and swinging him around, laughing.

 

After some swinging, they sat on the bed, Hyun Joong embracing Hyung Jun from behind. He leaned forward kissing the makane’s red cheeks.

 

“So this means you will be my boyfriend right?” Hyun Joong questioned.

“Y-yes, of course. Wow my first boyfriend, I have never even had a girlfriend before.” Hyung Jun worried.

“Me neither, but we will work it out somehow” Hyun Joong said as he leaned over to kiss him again.

 

Kyu Jong then burst in, taking in the scene. He smiled widely, and did a little happy dance. Then his face got serious again.

 

“Okay now we have to lay down some rules…” Kyu Jong said in a motherly tone.

 

“Yes umma Kyu” they both said and stuck out their tongues. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OTL guys... I am so sorry for the long update. but good things happend in this one XD So forgive me! 

Finals and papers were rearing their ugly heads. I love you all and thanks for read/ putting up with me.