Chapter 2

Our Life

 

Ugh. The sound of screaming girls. Was ringing through Hyun Joong’s head, and he was going crazy. He honestly loved his fans, but the sound was high pitched but he put on a smile and waved. As the 4 wandered through the gates set up to keep fans back, Hyung Jun was lagging behind lost in his thoughts. Hyun Joong looked back, when he heard the sound of aluminum hitting the ground, the gates for the entrance of the terminal fell down. A horde of girls then rushed Hyung Jun.

 

“Ah! Hyung HELP!!!!!!!”

 

Hyung could have meant any of them, but Hyun Joong knew he was calling out for him. Hyun Joong tossed his bags to Jung Min. Hyung Jun got toppled, his head hit the marble floor hard, and the world was dark. Hyun Joong couldn’t see the makane anymore, he dove into the crowd, girls scraping and scratching him, trying to grab him. Being careful not to hurt anyone, he pushed his way to Hyung Jun’s unconscious body. He gathered Hyung Jun’s limp body in his arms and shielded him. One of the fangirls stopped, and it started a chain. The girls made a clearing around the HJs, as airport security surrounded them. Hyun Joong looked down at Hyung Jun, he was scratched, bruised and had a gash on his right arm.

 

“Hyung Jun-ah, wake up” leader lightly hit his face.

 

Still Hyung Jun did not wake. Hyun Joong was really worried, he didn’t want to lose his baby. He carried Hyung Jun in his arms over to a bench and laid him down. The manager rushed over, having already called an ambulance, and examined Hyung Jun.

 

“Everybody stay calm, I called the ambulance and they are rushing over here. Now since I have to help these 3 get to the dorms, and such, Hyun Joong, you go with Hyung Jun to the hospital, you need to get treated too. I will call you when I can get over there” the manager dictated.

 

All Hyun Joong could do was nod, he sunk to the ground, not feeling the pain of his own wounds. Only worrying about Hyung Jun, who was still passed out on the bench next to him. Security had cleared out the fans, and stood in a protective circle around them. While the manager went over to talk to airport security, the 3 other members rushed over. Jung Min sank next to Hyung Jun, and tried to wake him up, and he was getting frustrated. All Young Saeng could do was stand there and watch. Kyu Jong was at leader’s side looking at all of his scratches, and looking worriedly at Baby. Hyun Joong could only look at Hyung Jun, hoping for one twitch of life.

 

The ambulance arrived as a blare of red lights. They brought out a stretcher, and transferred Hyung Jun onto it. Another paramedic led Hyun Joong into the back of the ambulance. Hyung Jun now had an oxygen mask on, strapped down to the stretcher, still unable to wake up. Hyun Joong closed his eyes for a minute unable to handle the site before him. If he had only been there sooner, maybe he could have saved Hyung Jun… he thought, beating himself up mentally. He fought back tears of regret, and finally started feeling his pain. His whole body stung with shallow scratches, and a gash on his lower back. He opened his eyes, one of the paramedics was talking to him. For Hyung Jun’s sake he had to recall Japanese, he explained the situation to the paramedic in very broken, simple Japanese.

 

They arrived at the hospital 10 agonizing minutes later. Hyun Joong was separated from Hyung Jun, who was wheeled away. He started chasing Hyung Jun, but the nurses in the ER grabbed him and held him back. They put Hyun Joong in a private room, they asked him to lay down to rest, as they put an IV in. Hyun Joong complied quietly not feeling anything as they bandaged him. The nurses then gave him pain medication via the IV, and within 10 minutes Hyun Joong was asleep.

 

Hyun Joong’s eyes slowly opened, it was dark in the room. He stirred a tiny bit, but was soon reminded of his scratches and the IV attached to his arm. He heard low breathing coming from the bed beside him. He had to check who it was, he slowly pushed back the curtains. His eyes lit up, it was Hyung Jun. He got up but the IV was holding him back. He disconnected the bag from the needle, he needed to see Hyung Jun, and he would put it back right afterwards. Hyun Joong approached Hyung Jun’s bedside. The baby was under several blankets, but he looked slightly better than he did. The wounds were cleaned, and he had several bandages, including one around his head. Hyun Joong had to make sure this wasn’t a dream. He raised his hand up and ran his fingers up and down Hyung Jun’s soft face that remained unscathed. A singular tear ran down Hyun Joong’s face, and he thought what a relief it was to have Hyung Jun so close and alive. Without thinking about any complications, he leaned down and softly kissed Hyung Jun on the cheek. He let his lips linger there for a minute longer, not wanting to break this feeling. He pulled away because he heard someone coming down the hall. Hyun Joong quickly connected himself back to the bag, and tried to hide the slight redness in his cheeks. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes: 

I am continuing it, dont worry. Since this is my OTP I am gonna see this through to the end :D! 

I already have half of the 3rd chapter written...