Chapter 4

Our Life

 

The clock struck 8 am, and into the hospital room rushed Jung Min and Kyu Jong dragging a groggy Young Saeng.

 

“Yah!” Jung Min burst out as he crossed the room.

 

But soon regretted it seeing the makane asleep, and clamped a hand over his mouth.

 

“Why do you have to be such a loud mouth Mal?” Young Saeng said sleepily.

 

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have stayed up all night texting the manager every 5 seconds.” JungMin retorted.

 

“Oh quiet JungMin you didn’t get any sleep either! We all worried now quit arguing or else we are going to wake them up!” Kyu Jong said in a hushed tone.

 

They heard a groan coming from the other corner of the room. Hyun Joong was starting to stir. He slowly opened his heavy eyelids, glaring at the three frozen in place near Hyung Jun’s bed.

 

“Will you guys please knock it off, I don’t have any patience for you right now” the leader said, his speech filled with annoyance.

 

They rushed his bed, hovering over him as he sat up slowly. Kyu Jong reached out and carefully placed his hand an unscathed part of leader’s shoulder.

 

“How are you feeling?” Kyu Jong quietly asked.

 

“Better, they said I should be out in a few days. I think the manager just wanted me to stay here so I wouldn’t do anything before the scratches heal.” Hyun Joong responded dryly.

 

“Heard anything about Hyung Jun? I am quiet worried about him. Has he woken up yet?”

 

“Yes he did. But as soon as he did his head started having extreme pain, so the nurses had to put him under again. Hopefully when he wakes up it will be better.” He explained.

 

JungMin then glided over to Hyung Jun’s bed, and looked down at the sleeping figure. He placed his hand on Hyung Jun’s arm and gazed down. Hyun Joong looked over, and started to get up from his bed, when KyuJong had pushed him back on the bed. Shaking his head to the leader, scolding him with his eyes.

“You need to stay in bed and rest, or else you are never going to get better.” He said in a motherly tone.

 

“Yes umma Kyu” Hyun Joong said as he smirked.

 

Kyu Jong rolled his eyes at the leader’s childish retort.

 

“Where is appa?” Leader questioned as he stuck his tongue out.

 

Kyu Jong blushed slightly, and looked around for the half-asleep otter that was leaning against him moments ago. He glanced at the other corner of the room, and in a reclining chair was Young Saeng snoozing away with his hands behind his head. Kyu Jong just giggled to himself and shook his head slowly, looking back at Leader who still had his tongue out. Kyu Jong was just about to respond with something witty when they heard stirring from the other bed.

 

Hyung Jun was trying to will himself to force his eyelids open, having a hard time, as sleep once again tried to claim him. Looking forward to seeing his hyung’s face, he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes widened as he saw a horse face with a mane of red close up, he jumped a little. Wrong hyung…. He quietly groaned. Jung Min still super close up started bombarding the makane with questions.

 

“Are you feeling okay? Are you thirsty? Do you remember anything? Does it still hurt? Do you remember who I am?” Jung Min poured out.

 

Hearing all of those questions the makane sighed, as Kyu Jong appeared and dragged Jung Min back allowing Hyung Jun some breathing space. That’s when an idea popped into the evil makane’s head, as payment for smacking him in the forehead.

 

“umm who are you?” Hyung Jun questioned as he tilted his head.

 

Jung Min was shocked, he slowly sank to the ground.

 

“He forgot about me?” Jung Min said on the verge of tears as Kyu Jong comforted him wearing a similar shocked expression.

 

Hyun Joong witnessing all of this looked over at the makane in alarm. Hyung Jun looked up at him, taking in his expression and winked. Hyun Joong sighed in relief and quietly laughed into his hands. Then gave Hyung Jun a thumbs up and winked back to him. Hyung Jun blushed slightly and looked down at his hands, his heart fluttering a bit.

 

Jung Min was back on his feet, looking fiercely at the makane.

 

“You don’t remember me?! Or SS501?! Why Hyung Jun?” Jung Min desperately said.

 

“Oh I remember you are….” Hyung Jun paused and signaled Jung Min to come closer.

 

When Jung Min’s was about a foot away from him, Hyung Jun lifted up his finger, poking Jung Min’s forehead.

 

“….a crazy horse” sticking out his tongue.

 

Jung Min looked like he was about to explode in anger towards the laughing makane. Hyun Joong watching all of this couldn’t take it anymore, and erupted in laughter. Kyu Jong just shook his head and turned around to head over to his otter in dreamland. Jung Min clenched a fist, anger just radiating off of him. Hyun Joong stopped laughing momentarily, got up and guided Jung Min to lay down in his bed, claiming the grumpy horse had to lay down. Jung Min just laid there and crossed his arms, mumbling about what to do to the makane.

 

Hyun Joong turned back to Hyung Jun, as the baby was tearing from joy up as his loud laughter quieted to chuckles. Hyun Joong sat down on his bed, leaned forward and softly embraced him. Hyung Jun froze for a couple of seconds before wrapping his arms around his hyung.

 

“I am glad you are feeling better” Hyun Joong whispered softly into his ear.

 

Hyung Jun felt his cheeks flush as the warm breath of Hyun Joong was floating across his neck. Feeling the warmth of Hyun Joong, as the leader prolonged the embrace not wanting it to end. Hyung Jun breathed out, and slowly pulled back, feeling remorseful at the loss of warmth. Leader looked at him slightly confused.

 

“I need to ask you something” Hyung Jun said quietly as he looked down at his hands.

 

He glanced around to make sure no one else was listening. He giggled as he saw Kyu Jong cuddling with Young Saeng, the pair sleeping together, and Jung Min asleep with his arms still folded. Hyung Jun turned back to Hyun Joong who was staring at the couple in the recliner. Hyung Jun poked his cheek to get his attention back to him. Leader turned to Hyung Jun smiling at his cuteness.

 

“Hyun Joong, did you come and save me in the airport?” Baby questioned.

 

“Yes.” Hyun Joong responded looking right into Hyung Jun’s eyes.

Hyung Jun couldn’t take that killer stare, he directed his gaze at his hands again, feeling blood rushing to his cheeks.

 

“Why?” he questioned without looking up, and exposing his flushed cheeks.

 

Hyun Joong took Hyung Jun’s chin, and lifted it up until they were looking at eachother again. Chuckling slightly at the Baby’s red face.

 

“Because you were in trouble and I don’t know what I would have done if something extremely bad would have happened to you” his voice full of honesty as he Hyung Jun’s cheek.

 

Hyun Joong then leaned over and pressed his lips to Hyung Jun’s red cheek softly. Hyung Jun started getting light headed from the prolonged cheek kiss and his thoughts running wild. He was just about to respond when they heard footsteps approaching he room. Hyun Joong pulled back and sighed, as the manager stepped into the room. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes: 

*KNEELS* I am so sorry its been almost a month since i late updated. As a present this is a longer chapter than all the rest. Enjoy, and leave comments so i can get better ^^