Chapter 3

Our Life

 

The manager entered quietly, tip toeing across the room. When he saw Hyun Joong’s eyes open and staring at the ceiling, he jumped slightly.

 

“Hyun Joong, how are you? The nurses tell me your injuries weren’t serious, and you should be fine in a couple of days.”

 

“What about Hyung Jun?” Leader asked in an emotionless voice.

 

“Well, he hit his head pretty hard, but he should wake up soon, and the doctors treated him quickly so his injuries were not that serious, and he should be out of the hospital the same time as you.” The manager reassured him.

 

Hyun Joong breathed a sigh of relief. With a peaceful mind, he felt drowsy, and wanted to sleep.

 

“I will be back in the morning with the other boys. Sleep well Hyun Joong, and get better soon” the manager said as he left the room.

 

Hyun Joong looked over at Hyung Jun, and said softly “Goodnight, Hyung Jun, wake up soon so I can see that smiling face of yours” then he drifted asleep…

 

The first sunray of morning just barely touched Hyung Jun’s face, and he stirred a tiny bit. He was in a lot of pain, but his head hurt the most. He slowly opened his eyes. He had no idea where he was or how he got there. It looked like a hospital, he propped himself up slowly, his head throbbing. The last thing he could remember was being rushed by a horde of fans and falling. From the looks of him, security must have gotten there just in time, before anything had gotten extremely hurt. Then he heard low breathing coming from inside the room. He looked over to the other bed, and gasped, covering his mouth. He saw Hyun Joong, sleeping on the bed with covered in bandages. His thoughts all jumbled as he watched the sleeping figure of his hyung.

 

Tears started leaking from his eyes.

What had happened to Hyun Joong?

Why was he in the hospital also?

Did he come to his rescue?

And if he did…. Why?

 

He looked over at his sleeping hyung. Hyun Joong’s upper body was covered in thin red streaks, similar to the ones Hyung Jun had on his own body. They were shallow and painful, so his hyung must also be experiencing this. If only he had stayed with the rest of the group, but he was thinking about…

His mind trailed off as he looked over at Hyun Joong’s sleeping body. His Hyung’s chest was rising up and down, he had always thought Hyun Joong was always serene looking when sleeping. As he watched Hyun Joong sleep, Hyung Jun felt his cheeks flush, and he looked away.

 

Why did Hyun Joong make him feel this way?

That was the question lingering in his mind as he stared once again at his Hyung sleeping. Hyung Jun decided it was time for an unspoken speech.

 

“Since you sleep like you are dead anyway. I’ll tell you this. Maybe one day I’ll have the courage to say it to you face to face, when you are conscious. *clears throat* I have discovered these new feelings for you, I am not entirely sure what they are yet. Whatever they are, I hope you feel the same. Maybe it’s…. love”

 

As the word escaped his lips, he started thinking, what if it is love.

Would his Hyung accept him?

Would Jung Min, Young Saeng, and Kyu Jong accept him?

Would his mom and brother accept him?

 

There were so many questions buzzing around in his head, and his head started throbbing. His head hurt so bad, if felt like it was splitting apart. He started to quietly sob, and put his hands on the sides of his head, and his sobs steadily got louder….

 

Hyun Joong was having a wonderful dream, about being out with everyone in SS501 and playing soccer in the park. When they were resting he had his head in Hyung Jun’s lap where he liked to be. Then the baby looked down at him and said:

“I have discovered these new feelings for you, I am not entirely sure what they are yet. Whatever they are, I hope you feel the same. Maybe it’s…. love”

Hyun Joong was elated, he felt so happy in this moment, he never wanted it to pass. Of course he felt the same, he had recently discovered his feelings. Was this real?

 

Then everything went dark, and he knew it was just a dream. Then out of the darkness, he heard sobbing, and it sounded like Hyung Jun. He slowly opened his eyes. Looked over at Hyung Jun in pain, immediately got out of his bed, and rushed to his side. Hyung Joong grasped onto his forearms holding his head.

“Hyung Jun, whats wrong?”

“Hyung……my… head….”

His sobbing continued. Hyun Joong pressed the nurse calling button. The nurses were there in a flash. The nurses were trying to calm down Hyung Jun so he could accept the medicine. Hyun Joong held Hyung Jun’s face in his hands, and said to him in a low calming voice:

 

“Its okay, Hyung Jun, I am here. Calm down please. If you calm down they can help you. Trust me.”

 

Hyung Jun slowly stopped sobbing, opened his eyes and looked up at Hyun Joong, his eyes were all red and tears were still streaking down his face. The nurses seizing the opportunity injected pain medication into his IV. Hyun Joong was tracing the back of his hand, a calming feeling washed over him, as the medication took effect. He was struggling to stay awake because his Hyung was so close to him. Hyun Joong gave a short laugh, he realized what Baby was trying to do. He raised his left hand, and touched Hyung Jun’s cheek.

 

“Hyung Jun please sleep, I want you to get better.”

“Okay….wait”

“Yes, Hyung Jun?”

“You won’t be abducted by aliens while I am sleeping right?”

Hyun Joong was sure the medication was talking, he gave a light chuckle.

“I promise I will fight them off if the try!”

“Thanks Hyung. Promise to be here when I wake up?”

“Yes. It’s a promise”

“Nighty Night Hyun Joong”

 

With that Hyung Jun had closed his eyes, and was in a deep sleep. He would have kissed him goodnight if the nurses weren’t there glaring at him. Hyun Joong was confused, why were they so mad? The nurse simply pointed at his arm, he looked down. There was still the IV in his arm, and it was disconnected. He gave a chuckle, as the nurses made sure to reconnect everything. The nurses left, Hyun Joong looked over at Hyung Jun sleeping. He was so cute with his “Nighty Night Hyun Joong” he liked the way Hyung Jun had said his name, it almost sounded fuzzy. He looked up and sighed.

 

“Guess its time to take a nap”

 

And with that he slowly drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

and there is chapter 3 ^^ 

I hope you guys liked it. I am planning this to be at least 20 chapters just fyi ;D 

Writing chapter 4 as we speak! :D 

So look forward to it.