Chapter 5

Our Life

 

As the next few days passed, Hyung Jun’s headaches faded, and the shallow scratches were barely noticeable. Yet, Hyung Jun’s mind was in chaos still, Hyun Joong had taken advantage of the time when the manager wasn’t in the room. He would get up and move towards the makane, it would start off with him sitting on the bed, then he would move to hug him and whisper sweet phrases into his soft ear. After that he would often kiss his cheek or forehead, and leave Hyung Jun sitting there, blushing through 30 shades of red.

 

What confused the poor makane was, are those thing Hyung’s do or lovers do? He would ask for kisses from the members all the time, to act cute, but he thought that’s what members do. Other groups do it, so he didn’t see any problem with it. But this time there wasn’t a camera or anyone else around him, why would he kiss him. Why would his heart race when he saw the soft expression of Hyun Joong? These questions and more were buzzing around in his head, often leaving him spacing out.

 

On the day of their discharge, the manager sat down in the hospital room and spoke to the members all gathered around him.

 

“…so we are going to, Hyung Jun! pay attention please, this is important” the manager scolded.

 

“Sorry Hyung” Hyung Jun replied half heartedly. “OW!”

 

Jung Min had smacked the makane on the forehead again to bring him down to earth.

 

“I just got over a concussion and you are going to give me another one!!!!” Hyung Jun hissed at the laughing horse.

 

Hyun Joong scowled at the interaction and mumbled to himself about Jung Min hurting his baby. Young Saeng let out a loud sigh at the children bickering over there. Kyu Jong just shook his head, turned back to the manager and signaled for him to continue. The manager clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention, and then the 5 pairs of eyes were focused on him once more.

 

“So we are going to head to an interview show today, the recording starts in 3 hours, and it expected to end before 3am. Okay now for this show, you are expected to respond as honestly as possible within the limits, and you know what those are” the manager dictated.

 

The 5 members merely nodded, and complied with the command.  The manager walked out of the room to make arrangements for the discharge. The group let out a sigh, another recording that would take them into the early morning.

“Its all part of being idols guys, remember we are in this together” Hyun Joong said triumphantly.

 

“Yes we are. Now Hyun Joong and Hyung Jun we brought a change of clothes for you guys so you can get out of those hospital robes. We will leave the room for you guys to change” Kyu Jong said being motherly again.

 

“Thanks umma Kyu” the HJs said at once.

 

They looked at eachother and laughed. Kyu Jong leaving the room with the other two, stood at the doorway and stuck out his tongue then closed the door mumbling something about troublesome twins.

 

“Okay…lets get dressed then, so we can get out of here, the smell is getting to me” Hyung Joong expressed as waved at the air in front of him.

 

The leader started taking off the robe, revealing his toned upperbody, a balance between lean and muscle. Hyung Jun quickly turned away, blushing like mad, his heart racing. Hyun Joong looked over at the makane with a confused expression as he put his jeans on. He was worried about why he was sitting on the ground clutching his head, maybe he was having headaches again. With his exposed torso, he headed over to where Hyung Jun was, and embraced him from behind. Hyung Jun froze, feeling the leader’s muscle through the thin material of the robe. He then blindly pushed the leader back not even daring to look backwards.

 

“I going to ch-change in the bathroom H-Hyung” he stuttered, trying to hide his red face as he rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

 

Hyung Jun paused for a moment, tried to even out his breath, his heart about to pop out of his chest. He had seen leader change before, why was he shy now? He started changing, thinking about how confused the leader was outside of the door.

 

Hyun Joong let out a sigh, he had decided that he loved Hyung Jun. He had to make a move, because the makane seemed too shy. He knew it was wrong, and could damage his friendship, the group and himself, but he had to know. He smiled as he planned what to do next. He heard the door to the bathroom unlock….

 

In a long stride Hyun Joong had wrapped his arms around Hyung Jun’s slim waist, pulling him closer. Hyung Jun was shocked, as he looked into Hyun Joong’s eyes, seeing determination. Hyun Joong leaned in and softly kissed the makane’s plump lips. Hyung Jun was ridged at first, then he realized how much he actually wanted this, and started to kiss back. The kiss was chaste but filled with undying passion, when Hyun Joong pulled back he looked at Hyung Jun with longing eyes. He then leaned into Hyung Jun’s ear and whispered softly, “Ill be waiting for your response.” The leader then released him and walked out.

 

Hyung Jun was stunned, and shocked at his own reaction. He placed his hand over his mouth, and slid down to the ground. He had liked it, he had liked it so much, he was pretty sure his heart was about to explode. As he sat there trying to remember how to breathe, Jung Min walked in and waved a hand in front of his face.

 

“You look like you just saw a ghost” Jung Min teased.

 

He helped up Hyung Jun, he linked arms with the still shocked makane, and led him out of the hospital room, into the light of day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

I hope you like it so far ^^ 

btw that was the first kiss scene i have ever written so hopefully you liked it ne? 

Thanks for the comments, and dont forget to hit that subscribe button :D