Chapter 6

Our Life

 

The set lights glared down at the 5 men and their 2 interviewers. Hyun Joong was sweating, the recording had entered its 5th hour. He looked over at his 4 other members, Jung Min and Hyung Jun were fidgety, Kyu Jong was visibly groaning, and Young Saeng looked like he was going to fall asleep at any second. The leader was feeling the same sleeping spell coming over him, he hadn’t realized that it was already 2 am.  

 

“Okay one last question for Hyun Joong” the interviewer said enthusiastically.

 

Leader flashed one of his token heart melting smiles at the interviewer.

 

“Oh my! Well the last question I have for you, any girl caught your eye yet?” the interviewer said anticipating the answer.

 

Why do all of the interviewers ask this question, even if I did have an interest I couldn’t tell her, Hyun Joong thought to himself.

 

“Oh no I don’t sadly, maybe one will come by soon” he replied, flashing another smile at the interviewer, then glanced at Hyung Jun nervously shifting in his seat.

 

He let out a light chuckle to himself as he looked back at the camera to initiate the group goodbye.

 

The show was over and the 5 weary boys were shuffling back to the van. Hyun Joong was going to collapse, he climbed in the back seat, then he saw Hyung Jun getting in. He leaned forward and grabbed Hyung Jun’s wrist, dragging him into the seat next to him.

 

“Hyung…” Hyung Jun said softly as he was pulled to the back seat.

 

“shhh don’t move…” Hyun Joong whispered as he put a finger on the makane’s lips to silence him. Hyung Jun felt his face heating up as he saw the leader slowly lean over to sleep on his shoulder. Hyung Jun looked down and admired the sleeping face of Hyun Joong, he was always so peaceful and beautiful when he was sleeping. He resisted the urge to the soft silky skin of the leader’s cheek.

 

He barely noticed the rest of the members climbing into the van, and taking the seats in the middle. Once Young Saeng was in the seat he dragged Kyu Jong to sit next to him and fell asleep on his left shoulder. Jung Min, was too tired to tease the baby so he merely sat next to Kyu Jong and fell asleep on his other shoulder. Kyu Jong let out a sigh, and mumbled something about being trapped, before letting his head fall on top of Young Saeng’s and drifting asleep.

 

Hyung Jun giggled a little at the 3 in front of him, the sound vibrating through his body. This caused Hyun Joong to groan slightly and wrap his arms around the younger’s waist.

 

“don’t move…” he mumbled, his eyes still closed shut.

 

Hyung Jun smiled at his hyung, before lowering his head to lie on top of the elder’s. The van continued driving the hour trip back to the dorms….

 

*FLASH*

Hyung Jun’s eyes fluttered open, seeing Jung Min smirking with his cell phone pointed at him.

 

“Oh this one is definitely going in the photobooks…” Jung Min mused.

 

The van was pulling into the parking spot slowly, they were back at the dorms. Hyung Jun lifted his arm to rub his eyes a bit, so he could see clearly. He looked over at his shoulder, where leader was still slumbering. He tried calling Hyun Joong’s name, but of course the sleeping king himself didn’t even stir. Hyung Jun proceeded to poke leader’s cheek to trying and wake him up, still nothing. Everyone else in the van was getting off and heading inside.

 

“Haha have fun trying to wake up sleeping beauty Hyung Jun” Jung Min teased as he stepped away from the van.

 

He couldn’t really move either, with leader’s arms locked around his waist. Hyung Jun was a little frustrated and tired, he wanted to be in a comfy bed sleeping away the little hours he had left. He resorted to lightly slapping Hyun Joong’s face, the leader stirred. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked around.

 

“Where is everybody and where are we?” he looked up and Hyung Jun looking confused.

 

“We are in the van, you were sleeping and everyone is inside the dorm already” Hyung Jun said in a slightly irked tone.

 

“Why are you still here? Caring for me are you?” Hyun Joong teased.

 

“n-no, as you can see I am kind of trapped here” Hyung Jun stammered, his face flushing red.

 

Hyun Joong looked at his arms around the makane’s waist, and let out a chuckle.

“Maybe this is where I want you to be…” Hyun Joong replied softly against Hyung Jun’s neck.

 

Hyung Jun looked away, not wanting to show the leader his red face. He needed a bit more time to think, just a little bit more, but this was too fast. He was trying to work out communicated that to the leader when the question came.

 

“I am not trying to rush you into anything, but have you thought about it” Leader said softly.

 

“umm… I thought about it all day today. I mean I have feelings for you, but I am not sure what they are yet, but I will give you an answer soon, I promise” He replied with a warm smile.

 

“Araso, I’ll wait for your answer, let’s go in and go to bed. I know you are tired” Hyun Joong, said with a slightly sad smile.

 

Hyung Jun felt his heart drop, when he saw the slight bit of sadness cross Hyun Joongs face. When they were stepping out of the van, Hyung Jun grabbed Leader’s hand and walked across the street with him towards the door to their dorm, blushing slightly at the contact. Hyun Joong smiled at their hands, feeling really happy. When Hyung Jun was about to knock on the door, Hyun Joong leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. Hyung Jun blushed through various different reds, when the manger came to the door.

 

“Oh there you guys are, I was just going to get you. Why are you so red Junnie?” the manger observed.

 

Hyun Joong chuckled and went inside leading a shocked Hyung Jun into their Japanese dorm.

 

This dorm was bigger than their first Japanese dorm, it had 4 rooms, 3 for the members and one for the managers, with a kitchen, and a big living room. The HJs went into the living room where the remaining 3 members were discussing random things.

 

“So what are the room assignments hyung?” Hyun Joong asked the manager.

 

“Well we kind of decided when you were at the hospital, you were there for 4 days so we decided to assign you guys. Room 1 is Jung Min and Kyu Jong. Room 3 is Young Saeng and Me. And Room 4 is for the coordinator and the other manager. You and Hyung Jun are in Room 2” The manger stated.

 

Hyung Jun was wide eyed, he had never shared a room with Hyun Joong. He could already feel the flushing creeping up on his face. Hyun Joong just smiled and nodded, thanking his good luck. After the manager explained what the schedule was going to be for tomorrow, they broke up into their rooms. Hyung Jun dragged himself to his room, with a smirking leader pushing him along. Both of their hearts were thumping wildly when they closed the door behind them. Hyung Jun just walked up to his unpacked suitcase, and began the search for his jammies. Hyun Joong, just sat on his bed staring at the makane.

 

“I don’t want you to feel awkward Hyung Jun, I can go ask hyung for a room change” Hyun Joong said in a slightly sad tone.

 

“NO... I mean, I am fine with it. I am kinda…..comfortable around you…” he said with slightly rosey cheeks.

 

He found his pajamas, and headed towards the bathroom to get dressed and brush his teeth.

 

Kyu Jong came into the room and sat on the bed next to Hyun Joong.

 

“Okay when did this all start?” Kyu Jong abruptly said.

 

“ummm I don’t know what you mean…” Hyun Joong said innocently.

 

“Don’t play innocent with me, I know you have had this little crush on him for awhile.”

 

“okay okay. Ill tell you. Wow nothing gets past you does it?”

 

Kyu Jong brushed off the comment and signaled for the leader to continue.

 

Hyun Joong sighed.

 

“Well I don’t know when actually started liking him but I realized it in the airplane trip over here”

 

“Have you asked him how he feels?” Kyu said immediately interested in the situation.

 

Hyun Joong continued to explain to him the hospital room confession.

 

“Wow that is the boldest confession story I have ever heard. You didn’t go easy on his poor brain”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Okay well think about it. Hyung Jun is really close to his mother and brother. Think about if he told them he was gay.” Kyu Jong stated.

 

“Oh. I see your point. I guess I didn’t really factor that in. I am not especially close with my parents, so I didn’t really think about it” Hyun Joong said as he lowered his head.

 

Kyu Jong patted his back.

 

“Its okay, I know. Maybe you should talk it out with Hyung Jun.” Kyu Jong replied.

 

Hyung Jun was dragged himself back into the room. Kyu Jong got up, and waved goodnight to both of them before leaving the room, and closing the door. Hyung Jun stood in the middle of the room, giving a curious glance at Hyun Joong.

 

“Why was Kyu here, hyung?” he asked curiously.

 

“Oh he just had to talk to me about something” Hyun Joong replied dryly.

 

Hyung Jun turned towards his bed, not expecting the arms that wound around his waist and the long lock of hair ticking his neck, as the leader hugged him from behind. Hyun Joong just stood there taking in the scent of coconut and mint that clung to the makane. Hyung Jun felt the warm breath against his face as lips closed in on his cheek once more.

 

“Goodnight…” Hyun Joong whispered into his ear.

 

Hyun Joong let the makane go before turning off the light, and heading back to his own bed. Hyung Jun climbed into his own bed, his heart racing and his face very warm. His mind racing but slowly being taken over my drowsiness, and he let sleep claim him……

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Okay this story is getting a bit sluggish. I swear its going to pick up soon. Look forward to the next chapter! 

ohohoho leader and baby sharing rooms hehehe. I am not easy on poor BBs heart. 

Comments are always appreciated! 

And dont forget to hit that subscribe button :D 

<3