Chapter 10

Our Life

 

****read the end author note (i need your opinions) *****

Hyun Joong had started filming his drama. He was so busy, he didn’t even live in his apartment anymore, he was maybe there one day a week. He really did miss his boyfriend, more than anyone would know. Hyung Jun’s cellphone was not helping it either. He knew his baby was busy, but he just could not get ahold of him. Even when they talked late at night Hyung Jun was falling asleep or it was himself falling asleep. He had such a packed filing schedule, he tried to go over to Hyung Jun’s apartment, but his boyfriend was never there. His mother was unaware of his schedule or location since they had been preparing for the new album. He saw those bags under his eyes on the variety shows, he really looked worn out.

 

Hyung Jun was exhausted and heartbroken. He hadn’t seen his family for about 2 months and he was living with Young Saeng and Kyu Jong. It was midnight, they had just finished filming a variety show, and dragged themselves into the living room. Hyung Jun collapsed on the couch, and Kyu Jong fell beside him.

 

“How has Hyun Joong been doing with his filming?” Kyu jong asked quietly.

 

Hyung Jun’s heart fell at the mention of his boyfriend. His eyes had dried up, no tears were left to be shed.

 

“I don’t know” Hyung Jun responded solemnly.

 

Kyu Jong froze up. What had happened to the happy lovers?

 

“He hasn’t kept in contact with you?” Young Saeng asked while placing a hand on Kyu Jong’s thigh.

 

“No…” Hyung Jun answered and his face fell once more.

 

“I wonder what happened Saengie” Kyu Jong whispered.

 

Young Saeng merely shook his head…

 

~~~

 

The filming crew had gone to Jeju Island to film the character’s “vacation.” Hyun Joong was getting along really well with his co-stars. It had seemed like a temporary fill for his 4 other brothers he was missing.

 

After a month of filming, on a break Hyun Joong had pulled out his phone and attempted to make a phone call to Hyung Jun. Suddenly Kim Joon came crashing into, knocking his cellphone into the ocean. Hyun Joong looked over the dock to see if he could find it, but to no avail.

 

“Sorry Hyun Joong, I am so clumsy” Kim Joon apologized.

 

Hyun Joong sighed heavily, what was he going to do now.

 

A couple of months which seemed like a lifetime past, and still no exchange between the couple. Young Saeng had informed Hyun Joong that Hyung Jun and his brother Kibum had moved into an apartment together. No one seemed to know exactly where Hyung Jun lived, he even tried asking the Ukiss members where Kibum had recently moved to, but no one knew.

 

He came back to his apartment defeated, and broken. Hyun Joong slumped into his couch remembering that sweet time when he kissed his beloved on the couch the night before he left. He lazily shook his head and the tv. He saw Hyung Jun, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong being interviewed on a show. His baby looked tired, but was airing with confidence.

 

“Hyung Jun-ssi. I noticed backstage before you got ready for the interview you have a silver ring you never take off” the interviewer asked.  

 

Hyun Joong’s was suddenly alert, and looked down at his matching ring. How he longed to hear the small metal ding when they entwined fingers.

 

Hyung Jun looked down and his face has a bit of sadness in his voice when he spoke “it’s a promise”

 

Hyun Joong’s heart jumped, Hyung Jun hadn’t forgotten him.

 

“Oh? Is it from a girl?” the interviewer continued to pry.

 

“No. It was from someone I truly trust and it is a reminder of something in the past.” Hyung Jun said almost at the verge of tears.

 

“W-well lets talking about something else! Kyu Jong has awesome gag dancing skills” Young Saeng said quickly.

 

Hyun Joong turned off the tv quickly, and his heart sank. He had hurt the person he loves most. It wasn’t Hyung Jun forgetting him….it seemed like he had forgotten Hyung Jun. Hyun Joong buried his face in his hands and cried dry tears…

 

~~~

 

Hyun Joong woke up the next morning feeling exhausted after watching the goodbye stage for the UR Man promotions the previous night. He was determined to find out where this elusive apartment of his lover was.

 

He warily walked up to the apartment of Hyung Jun’s mother and knocked on the door softly.

 

“Coming~” Mother Kim called.

 

Hyun Joong was getting nervous as the door opened. He smiled sheepishly at the older woman in front of him.

 

She reached out her hand and touched his face.

 

“My dear… I don’t know exactly what happened but please fix it.” Mother Kim answered and held out a piece of paper.

 

Hyun Joong took it and saw an address, apartment number and dial code.

 

“I knew you were coming dear. He told me his side. Go and make up with him then tell me your side. Okay?” She said quietly.

 

“I will mother.” Hyun Joong answered sincerely and kissed the woman’s cheek before heading out of the building and into his car.

 

~~~

 

Hyung Jun sunk into his bed, his room completely dark due to the drawn shades. He never felt like doing much since….

 

Hyun Joong rushed through the doors and got into the elevator quickly, pressing the button continually to seemingly make the elevator go faster….

 

Hyung Jun got up and made his way into the kitchen, Kibum wasn’t in the apartment, Ukiss was off filming their new MV, and staying in the dorms. Hyung Jun sighed at the empty apartment and looked down at his ring…

 

Hyun Joong rushed in front of the door, and knocked desperately.

 

Hyung Jun jumped at the sudden noise, and making his way slowly to the door.

 

Hyun Joong’s chest was on fire, what was he going to do…

 

Hyung Jun slowly opened the door warily.

 

Hyun Joong wrenched open the door, and started slowly walking towards Hyung Jun who was slowly backing up.

 

“h-hyung..why…you…here” Hyung Jun stuttered running out of room to back up into.

 

Hyun Joong just let him softly hit the wall and embraced him hard, letting little sobs of happiness trickle out of his mouth.

 

Hyung Jun was frozen in pure shock. Hadn’t Hyun Joong forgotten all about him, why was he sobbing onto his shoulder.

Hyun Joong pulled back and smashed his lips against Hyung Jun’s urgently. Hyung Jun was wide eyed, but slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong’s neck. Hyun Joong smiled into the kiss, holding his beloved tighter.

 

Tears started streaming down Hyung Jun’s face. Hyun Joong pulled back and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

 

“What’s wrong Junnie?” Leader said with concern.

 

“I-I thought you were never going to come back for me. I thought you forgot about me…” Hyung said in long sobs.

 

Hyun Joong led him over to the couch and let Hyung Jun cry into his chest, petting his boyfriends hair.

 

“I never stopped loving you or forgot about you.” Hyun Joong said as he kissed his forehead.

 

“but why did you stop calling me?”

 

“I dropped my phone in the ocean” Hyun Joong said sheepishly.

 

Hyung Jun chuckled through the drying tears.

 

“That sounds exactly like you Joongie” Hyung jun said with amusement in his voice.

 

“Ya!” Hyun Joong responded.

 

Hyung Jun just put his hand in Hyun Joong’s, interlacing the fingers. A metal chink was heard and Hyun Joong smiled, squeezing his boyfriend tighter….  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note:

I AM SO SORRY. 

I really had bad writer's block with this one T_T 

apparently it lasted 2 months. I really Hope you can forgive me. 

Oh and do you guys want a scene? ill add it in to the next story arc, but if any of you are really against it, just tell me.