Third Member: Choi Jaesoon

My Love-YG's new boy band

Name: Choi Jaesoon
Nicknames: Jason
Ethnicity:Korean-Canadian
Languages: English [F], Korean [K], French [C], Mandarin [B]
Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Age: 21
Birthday: December 12th
Family: Father [Choi Sungshi], Mother [Choi (Weber) Julian], Brother (21) [Choi Jaemin], Aunt [Kim (Choi) Jaehwa], Uncle [Kim Shuro]
Blood type:B
Height:172cm
Weight: 55kg
Personlity: Jaesoon’s personality can come off as slightly bi-polar depending on his element. Because of his scrawny looks, Jaesoon is always trying to overcompensate by acting manly. He works out, acts like one of the guys, and hates the very idea of doing aegyo. He doesn’t want to appear as ‘cute’ to people. This probably stems from trying to prove to his brother that just because he wants to be a korean idol, and just because he is gay, doesn’t mean he is a girl. However, despite his outer personality, deep down Jaesoon had many non-masculine traits. He is a er for cute things. Jaesoon loves animals with a passion, however do to his allergies he is never able to play with them. He also loves seeing others use aegyo. Whenever aegyo is used against him, he instantly gives in. When it comes to skinship Jaesoon is burned by his two personalities. On one hand, he loves receiving skinship, however he can not bring himself to be the one to instigate it.
Background: Jaesoon was born and raised in Ottawa Ontario in Canada. He was born 2 minutes after his twin brother Jaemin. Jaesoon’s father wanted his sons to understand the Korean culture fully, and made sure both boys were fluent in the language. Every year over the summer the family would pay visits to their grandparents and aunts in Seoul Korea. It was while visiting his aunt and uncle in Korea that Jaesoon discovered his passion for singing and his new dream to become an idol. His mother was supportive of his dream, though asked that he graduate before going for it to appease his father. Jaesoon’s father did not support him becoming an idol, nor did his brother. Both thought that such goals were out of Jaesoon’s reach. In his senior year of high school Jaesoon came out to his family. Again his brother was unsupportive in his choice for life. Jaesoon first tried out to become a singer during one of SM’s international auditions. However, he was turned down from the company. Several months later he moved to Korea, in with his Aunt Jaehwa, to audition for more companies. Finally he was accepted into the YG industry as a trainee.
ually: Gay
Crush: Xiumin (Kim Minseok)
Likes: Music, Animals, Jogging, Warm Weather, Seeing Aegyo
Dislikes:Cold weather, Rain/Thunder Storms, Being Allergic to Fur, Doing Aegyo
Hobbies: Photography, Singing, Wushu, Sleeping
Habits:Carries a blanket around whenever the weather is cold, Talking to himself when he feels alone, Making pufferfish face when angry/annoyed, Tugging his ear when embarrassed.
Position in the band: Main vocal, Vocal/leader

Thank you to TheKme for applying. I really love your character by the way! Please apply if you want to be put in the story. Till next time

SARANGAHE~!