Thriteenth Member: Yang Phillip

My Love-YG's new boy band

Name: Yang Philip

Nicknames: Bae (his Korean name), Anjo/ Chun sa (angel-by his parents), Honey/sweetheart (his boyfriend), Son (Grandfather)

Ethnicity: Korean- Brazilian/ Italian

Languages: English, Korean, Italian, Portuguese (fluent) Japanese, Mandarin (semi-fluent)

Birthplace: São Paulo, Brazil

Age: 21

Birthday: 9th June

Family: Yang In Sung (Father), Luc Durán (father), Marisol Durán (Aunt/ surrogate Mother), Yang Bae (grandfather)

Blood type: AB

Height: 185cm

Weight: 52kg

Personality: Philip is an enigma. He has a mixture of book and street smarts. He is very well spoken but careful with words. He’s also very observant and able to read the behaviours of those around him. Though he’s a loner, he seems to attracted people to him easily because of his soulful nature. He often becomes lost in his own thoughts and daydreams, which makes him seems aloof but deep down he has a generous and big heart especially for those in need. He falls in love hard but tends to just admire from afar. He prefers to perform random acts of kindness and protects those he loves by putting them before himself. He is constantly trying to improve himself mentally and physically and is a serious workaholic. He likes to keep the peace and is a good mediator. He’s very private and humble so very few people know about his upbringing or the fact he comes from a very wealthy family.

Background: Philip has two fathers, which are a Yang In Sung a well-known architect and interior designer and the other Luc Durán a restaurateur and Investor. His Appa and Father wished to have a child but because of their busy schedules they weren’t able, and the process of adoption was harder than they thought. It was his Aunt that suggested a surrogate pregnancy. Though unsure at first, his parents agreed to try because their longing for a child of their own was great and they had almost run out of options. Both his Fathers and Aunt are very protective of him because he was born prematurely and had a heart transplant due to his own being undeveloped. He still needs monthly checks ups and takes pills for it. He has a noticeable scar on his chest because of his operation and is a bit self-conscious about it.Despite this he is actually a very athletic person having spent years training as a dancer and in Capoeira and Taekwondo. He was home schooled and was tutored by the best. Since he mostly kept to himself and was home most of the time he didn’t have many friends and didn’t interact with anyone his age besides the children of his parents clients but they didn’t understand him and thought it was odd that he had two fathers. They would often and treat him like he was both mentally and physically disabled. He is quite close to his Korean Grandfather who he is named after. Though his grandfather wasn’t accepting of his son being gay in the beginning, he soon realized that he was going to lose the only family he had left since his wife died and when he meet Philip he felt like it was his chance to make up for how badly he treated his own son. Philip then returned to Korea in his adult life to be a companion to him as he started to develop dementia and to further his training in dance. Though he’s known for being a strong dancer, his real passion is in composing and writing songs. He also learned to play saxophone, piano and guitar. His boyfriend would often offer to get him into his entertainment company but he would always refuse because he wanted to find his own feet in the business. He was discovered by an YG talent scout when singing and dancing to one of his songs while waiting for his class to begin.

ually: Gay

Boyfriend: Changmin (2AM)

Likes: Music, Dancing, Rain/Thunder Storms, Watching the sunset and sunrise, Reading, spending time with his family and boyfriend.

Dislikes: Bullies, Homophobic people, clowns, Smokers, fast food.

Hobbies: Photography, Singing, composing and writing songs, Dancing, Pottery, traveling, cooking (Eating), Capoeira /Taekwondo

Habits: He’s a drama addict, never goes anywhere without his I-pad or heart pills, Plays with his dog when bored, light sleeper, and twists his couple ring when thinking about his boyfriend.

Position in the band: Mood maker, Producer, lead vocal/dancer

His dog: tumblr_mceqaqYjGv1rgjzs1o1_250.jpg

 

 Couple ring: 9830865554.jpg

Thank you to AzureOfKnight for this character. He's really awesome! 13 down and only three more to go, so if you want to be a member hurry and apply. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!