Minyun's Past Part Two/Time To Lovw/ Introduction To OUr Eleventh Memeber: Li Jaemin

My Love-YG's new boy band

“YUNNIE-HYUNG! GET UP!” Sungyong’s voice echoes through-out the dorm. Youngjae hits him on the head as hard as he can.

“Shut up you little nuiscence!” Youngjae hisses. The two boys start arguing and Minjun tries to stop them.

“What’s all the yelling about?” Minyun asks sleepily and rubs his eyes as he comes out of his room. All of the members freeze when they see Minyun and what he is wearing. The boy is wearing an oversized t-shirt as a nightgown and socks on his feet. His hair is a bit longer now, so he looks like a girl!

“YUNNIE NEOMU YEPBO*~!” Sungyong yells hugging the older boy and knocking him to the ground.
“Sungyong let the poor boy up!” Jaesoon says grabbing the maknae and pulling him off of Minyun.

“Yun, put some pants on please or go get dressed,” Jihun says. Minyun looks down at his clothes, blushes dark red, and runs back to his room.

*A few hours later*

“GET THE DANCE RIGHT!” Youngjae yells at Jungmin.

“WHY DON’T YOU GET OUT OF MY FACE!?” Jungmin yells back. The fight starts getting violent and the others get worried.

“Stop it both of you!” Minyun yells trying to break up the fight. Youngjae accidently smacks the older boy and time freezes.

“Hy-,” the blonde starts but is cut off by Minyun running away. The others expect Minjon and Jungmin, glare at Youngjae.

“I’m sorry,” the boy whispers and sits on the floor.

*With Minyun*

The boy sits on a bench in the park with tears running down his face. The smack reminds him when he was in high school and before he lived with BIGBANG.

*Flashback*

Minyun sat in his room as he thought of a way to tell his parents that he was gay. His cell phone went off and he saw it was his brother calling.

“Hello?” He said. The two brothers talked for a while before someone knocked on his door.

“Minyun, dinner’s ready. Come downstairs,” His mother said.

“Neh, umma. I’ll call you later hyung,” Minyun said hanging up. He walked downstairs and sat at the table. They started eating until Minyun stopped.

“Is something wrong, son?” His father asked.

“Umma, appa….I’m gay,” Minyun said. They laughed and stopped when they saw how serious his face was. His father dropped his fork and got anger. He grabbed Minyun by his hair, dragged him upstairs, and threw him into his room.

“No son of mine is gay!” His father yelled. He started smacking Minyun with almost all of his strength. “Pack your stuff and leave my house. You are no longer welcome here,” His father said after he was done. Minyun packed all of his things and left without saying anything to his parents.

*End of flashback*

“Are you okay?” a voice asks. Minyun looks up and sees Onew standing over him. The leader of SHINee reaches his hand out, puts it on Minyun’s face, and wipes the younger’s tears away.

“Will you tell me what’s wrong now?” Onew says sitting next to the younger. Minyun tells him about what happened earlier and what happened when he was younger. The older frowns and hugs the younger boy.

“I’m sorry that happened to you, Minyun. No one should have hit you at all,” Onew says still hugging the younger boy. Minyun blushes a dark red but let’s Onew hold him in his arms.

“Thank you Onew-hyung,” the younger says when he calms down (and when he finds his voice again after getting a hug from his new crush).

“How about I take you out to dinner? To, um, calm you down?” Onew says blushing a light pink. Minyun is oblivious to the message hidden behind the older’s request to take him out to dinner (Me: if you get Onew’s hidden message, put in the comments “EUREKA~!”).

“Sure…that would be nice,” Minyun says. The two walk to a restaurant and eat dinner together.

*A little while later*

Onew and Minyun walk to YG’s trainee dorm with Minyun laughing because Onew fell really funnily a few minutes before getting to the dorm.

“Who knew that you had THAT big of Onew Sangtae?” Minyun asks laughing still. Onew smiles because he got the younger to laugh (Me: You fell on purpose didn’t you? Onew: Yes and No. Me: you really are a dork.). They get to My Love’s dorm and the two get a little upset that their time together is over.

“Hey…if you ever need someone to talk to or want to hang out,” Onew says taking Minyun’s phone and typing in it, “give me a call some time.”
The leader of SHINee hands the phone back and goes to the elevator. Minyun looks at his phone and sees Onew’s number. He smiles and saves it as Jinki <3. As soon as he opens the door, Minyun is tackled by a certain maknae and leader.
“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” They yell/ask him. The others in the room sweat drop at their maknae and leader who are being weird.  Youngjae gets up from the couch and goes over to the three.

“Minyun-hyung,” He says. Minyun looks at him, smiles, and hugs the blonde boy.

“I’m not mad at you. You don’t have you say you’re sorry because I’ve forgiven my little blonde dongseang,” the older says still hugging the younger. Youngjae’s eyes widen but he smiles lightly and hugs the older boy back.

“AWWW~!” The two annoying people (Me: *coughs* Sungyong and Jaesoon *coughs*) say. Youngjae gets out of the hug, looks at Jae, and gives him a nod. Jae smiles evilly and starts plotting. The doorbell rings and Sungyong answers it.

“Hello, can I help you?” He asks.

“Umm…this is My Love’s dorm right?” The person at the door asks.

“Yeah, but what can we do for you?” Jaesoon asks letting the person come inside the dorm.

“My name is Li Jaemin and I’m the eleventh member of the group,” the red haired boy says.

Cliffhanger~! What will be the member’s reaction? Find out nex-

Sungyong: *reading the chapters with the members* WE HAVE THRITEEN MEMBERS COMING IN!? ARE WE GONNA BE SUPER JUNIOR NOW!?

Me: How did you get in here?

Sungyong: The front door, duh.

Me: don’t make me make Jae sleep in your room.

Sungyong: NO! ANYONE BUT HIM!

Jae: What’s wrong with me!?

Sungyong: AH! SATAN IS HERE! *runs away*

Me: Remind me to thank you later.

Jae: *nods and goes back to plotting*

Me: Till next time, SARANGHAE~!