Three Members At Once/ He's back!? Part 1

My Love-YG's new boy band

"I'M GOING TO DIE!" Sungyong yells running to the bathroom.

"YAH! MY COOKING IS NOT THAT BAD!" Jaesoon yells at the maknae. The other three shake their heads at the oldest and the youngest members' childness.

"This is just the same as BIGBANG's dorm, huh Minyun?" Jihun asks the younger boy. Minyun nods his head lightly at the older boy. The doorbell rings and Jihun answers it.

"OH NO! HE'S HERE!" He yells after seeing someone at the door.

"Let him in hyung," Youngjae says in an irriated voice. Jihun comes back in with three people following him.

"HI MINYUN-HYUNG!" A boy with brown hair yells and hugs Minyun who pushes him off.

"J-Jae...what are you doing here?" Minyun asks.

"I'm a member of My Love now," The boy named Jae says.

"Who are the two behind you then prank-boy?" Jihun asks clearly angry.

"My name is Kim Minjon and this is my twin brother Minjun," a boy with red hair says. The other boy nods his head in hello.

"Great, just what we need. Another Minyun around," Youngjae says. Minyun glares at the younger boy for the first time and smacks the back of his head.

"Be nice Youngjae," He hisses. The other people look at the quiet boy in shock.

"Y-You hit me," Youngjae stutters still in shock.

"NICE JOB HYUNG!" Sungyong(who came back after the doorbell rang) says. Minyun smiles happliy for the first time since the others met him.

"I'll make some food to celebrate our newest(it's a pun if you know what band I'm thinking of) members," Minyun says with a stutter.

They eat happily and chat about random topics.

*A Week Later*

Minyun walks out of the dorm and smells the early morning air.

'Better start my morning workout,' He thinks and starts his jog. After jogging to the park, Minyun takes out his phone and looks at the time.

"It's only 6:30 in the morning. I left at 6:00....guess the park's only thirty minutes from the dorm," He says to himself.

"Excuse me, young man. Could you help me for a moment?" A voice says.

"I'd b-," Minyun says turning around but stops seeing the person talking. He starts to run but the other person puts something over his mouth and nose to put him to sleep.

"I've got you now..Yunnie," The person says smirking.

*Later That Day*

"Thanks hyung. I'll call you if he comes back," Jae say hanging up. The others look at him with looks of concern(yes, even Youngjae who was cold to Minyun at first is worried).

"He's not at BIGBANG's dorm," Jae says putting his phone away.

"Would he go to his house?" Jaesoon asks.

"No. His dad kicked him out when he found out that Minyun was gay," Jihun says.

"How do you know that?" Sungyong asks.

"He told us when he started living with BIGBANG," Jae says.

"I'm worried about him hyung," Minjun says looking at his brother. Minjon kisses his brother's head in a loving way(to the others it's a brotherly way) and gives him a slight hopefully look.

*With Minyun*

" S-STOP!" Minyun screams at the person whips his bare chest over and over again.

"I know you like this," The person says and keeps whipping the poor boy. After a few minutes, the whipping stops.

"W-Who are you? W-What do you want with me?" Minyun asks with a panicy voice.

The blindfold he was wearing came off and he saw

CLIFFHANGER! Who is the person Minyun saw after the blindfold was taken off? Will the others rescue him? Find out next chapter! Till then, SARANGHAE~!