Minhyun's Manager

My Love-YG's new boy band

1_163.jpg

 

Character name: Mikhail Jiǎng

Nicknames: Kale(Friends & the memebers), Jiǎng Wei (chinese name), JaeWon(Korean name),Mikhail Belikov(Russian name), Yeobo(wife),Appa/Papa(children) Dr./nim(by co-workers/other staff)

 Ethnicity: Russian/Chinese

 Languages: Russian, Chinese, Korean and English

Age:36

Birthday: June 25

 Personality: Mikhale is extremely thoughtful and organized. He is very careful and protective of people he cares about and is mindful of putting them at risk. He enjoys reading and learning and can be a bit of a nerd at times. He appears boring at first but once you get to know him he'll susprise you with the many layers of his personality.He has a way with words and can reason with anyone.  He very attentive of his family and enjoys pampering his wife and spoiling his children. Despite this he still makes an effort to teach them manners and to be respectful of others. He'll treat the memebers like his sons but also as friends. Though he's doesn't notice being humble in nature he has an impact on those around him in a big way.

Background: Mikhail was born in Silberia but lived most of his early life in Beijing due to his Fathers work. His father is Chinese and mother is Russian.Since a young age he show a talent for academics and was studying in University at a young age. He earned a Marsters  degree in Bussiness and literature and has a Doctorate in psychology and philosophy. He moved to Korea to assist his Fathers company and meet his furture wife who was a model at a dinner party. After dating for a few years they decided on getting married. About half a year later they had three beautiful triplet sons through a surrogate pregnancy. A few months after this, his faters company was growing steadily and his Father asked him to do a favour for him and help to manage the new boy group of his friend the YG founder and CEO. Always up for a challenge, he accepted.

 

ualitly:Gay

Family:  Parents , two brothers (one older/one younger).

tumblr_m0sznvQHY61r8v0mk.jpg(His "wife" Jiang Taejun)

tumblr_m1hl33rxp81rss73bo1_400.jpg Oldest Son/triplet- Jiǎng Junho

tumblr_mfe2rhtdEJ1rnqsvxo1_500.jpg Middle son/triplet- Jiǎng Yongho

tumblr_m1r62boE8l1r1ic6po1_500.jpg Youngest Son/Maknae-  Jiǎng Seungho

Staff position:Manager

Thank you to AzureOfKnight for apply as a manager. I still need three more members for the band, managers, stylists, and make-up artitsts. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!