The First Four Members

My Love-YG's new boy band
A boy around the age of 19 is walking down the halls of YG with his big brother to meet the three of the new members of My Love. "H-Hyung, do you really think I-I'm ready?" the boy asks the blonde in front of him in a very shy voice. Daesung stops walking, turns around, puts a hand on his brother's shoulder and says, "Kang Minyun, you are ready for this. You've wanted to become a singer like your hyung and here you are, going to meet some of the members.". The brothers stop in front of the room and Daesung leaves for practice. Minyun knocks on the door and a boy with blonde hair and a cold look answers. "What do you want?" the boy asks in a cold tone. Minyun gets tears in his eyes and shakes. "Yah! Be nice to the poor boy Youngjae," A boy with light brown hair says gently hitting the blonde haired boy with a magazine. Youngjae scoffs and walks back to the living room. "Come on in now," The boy says. Minyun walks in still shaking lightly and the boy notices it. "Sorry about Youngjae. He's a little cold but you'll get used to him...hopefully," The boy says, "I'm Choi Jaesoon by the way." Jaesoon extends his hand and Minyun flinches. "I won't hurt you," Jaesoon says. "I-I'm Kang M-Minyun," Minyun stutters. The door to the bathroom opens and a very muscular boy walks out in his boxers. Minyun's face turns bright red and he look down. "Oh, who is this Jaesoon-hyung?" the muscular boy asks. "This is Minyun and I think he's older than you Sungyong," Jaesoon says. "He's a crybaby," Youngjae says from the couch. Minyun let's out silent tears and the other two look concerned. "Good going Youngjae," Sungyong says. Youngjae walks over to Minyun and the other two get worried that the blonde is gonna smack him but get surprised when the blonde hugs him lightly. "Don't cry.....it makes you look weak and I don't like that," Youngjae says. Minyun's eyes widen and he pushes Youngjae off of him then runs to his room and locks the door. "What just happened?" Youngjae asks still laying on the floor. The other two shrug and help the younger boy up. Little did they know, Minyun is sitting against the wall crying and remembering what had happened when he was younger. "Don't cry....you'll ruin your pretty face," his 's words still fresh in his mind. (Awww, poor Minyun.....I just wanna hug him. Who else would hug the boy? I will be adding the members in one at a time expect when the pairs of twins come in. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!)