Minyun's Past

My Love-YG's new boy band
The five boys sit in the living room of their dorm and watch tv. "I'm bored hyung!" Sungyong whines. "You're annoying," Youngjae says. Sungyong pouts and hugs Minyun who tenses under the hug. "Hyung, are you okay?" Sungyong asks. Minyun pushes him off and runs into his room. "What did I do?" the youngest asks. Jihun looks at the door leading to Minyun's room and is slightly worried. He knows the real reason for Minyun's behavior and it's not a pretty one. *Flashback to six years ago* Minyun knocked on BIGBANG's dorm door and waited for someone to answer. "Ye-," Daesung started saying but stopped when he saw his brother. Minyun smiled and opened his arms for a hug which Daesung happily obliged. "Yunnie, I can't believe you're here!" the older said, "Wait, what are you doing here?". Minyun looked at the ground upset and Daesung got worried. "Appa kicked me out for finding out I'm gay," The younger brother said. "Oh, well you can live here with us. I'm sure the others won't mind," Daesung said moving out of the way for his brother. *A Week Later* "Minyun, are you sure you don't need someone to pick you up?" Daesung asked over the phone. "No hyung, I'm fine. I'll be home in ten minutes I promise," Minyun said hanging up. When he passed by an alley, someone pulled him in and pinned him against the brick wall. "Don't scream or else I'll kill you," the person said pulling out a knife. Minyun nodded his head and let's the man do what he wants. *A Little While Later* Minyun limped into the dorm and leaned against the door. "Yunnie, are you okay?" Seungri asked when he saw the younger boy. "H-Hyung," Minyun said as the tears poured out. Daesung ran over and hugged him. "What happened?" Jihun(who started living with them a few days before) asked worried. "I-I was ," the youngest boy said. The others' eyes widen and they got worried. *Flashback over* Minyun walks out of his room with a tear stained face. "You feeling better Minyun?" Jaesoon asks. The younger boy nods his head and sits down. "Did you think about that guy again?" Jihun whispers so only Minyun can hear. "Yeah....it was worse this time," Minyun says, "I think he's gonna come back like he said." Jihun pats the boy's shoulder and goes to help cook dinner. Minyun pulls his knees to his chest and thinks. (Poor Minyun~! His personality changed after he was . I thought I was going to cry writing this chapter. I hope you liked it. I also need a poster when I'm done. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!)