Meeting The Fifth Member

My Love-YG's new boy band
The boys all sit in the living room since their leader called a meeting. "What's the big 'emergency'?" Youngjae asks not really interested in what's going on. "We have to clean the dorm today," Jaesoon says. Sungyong whines about cleaning and Youngjae walks back to his room. "Yah! Youngjae LeNoir! Get back in here!" Jaesoon nags like a mother. "So, what do we need to clean first Minyun-hyung?" Sungyong asks turning around to the other boy. He sees that Minyun is not where he last saw him but in the kitchen, cleaning. *An Hour Later* The two, since Youngjae was in his room and Jaesoon was nagging at him, sit on the couch after they finished cleaning. "I hate cleaning," the youngest whines. The door bell rings and Jaesoon answers it. "Oh, come in come in. Make yourself at home," they hear him say. The three, since Youngjae came out of his room, look to see their leader walking into the living room with a blonde hair following him. "Ji-Jihun-hyung?" Minyun asks. The three other boys look between the two and get confused. "Do you two know each other?" Jaesoon ask. "H-He knows me from m-my brother," Minyun says. "Speaking of your brother; he told me to give this to you," Jihun says pulling out a letter from his back pocket. The younger boy takes the letter, opens it, and reads it out loud, "Dear baby Yunnie, I miss you! Come visit us soon! I hope the others are treating you well. Jihun told us that he was going to be in My Love and I told him to give this to you. I love you very much little Yunnie. TOP-hyung, GD-hyung, Taeyang-hyung, and Seungri say hi. I'll call you after practice. Love, your big brother Daesung.". Minyun smiles lightly and Jihun pats his head keeping his face straight. "Well, let's get something to celebrate our fifth member. I'll buy some food," Jaesoon says. The five boys eat the food then go to bed. (Yay' Jihun was adding in. KeysLove, I hope you don't mind that I made him kinda close with Minyun. The next chapter will add the OTHER Youngjae in. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!)