Minyun's Fear/More Twins!?

My Love-YG's new boy band

"YAH!" Jaesoon yells. The other seven boys stop eating and look at their leader.

"Yes hyung?" Minyun asks wiping his face. Jaesoon pulls out his phone and shows the message he got from the trainee manager.

"New members on their way over. Clean up the rooms, the living room, the kitchen, and yourselves. See you in three hours," The message read.

"You're joking...right?" Sungyong asks, "We have to clean again!?"

The other four watch was the leader and the maknae start arguing and Youngjae walks into the cleaning closet.

"Youngjae, what are you doing?" Minyun asks following the younger boy. The blonde walks out with many different cleaning supplies.

"We were told to clean. So let's get started," He says. They all start cleaning and they some start bonding.

"Minyun?" Minjun asks. Minyun looks at the slightly older boy and nods as a reponse.

"Can you help me carry some laundry?" Minjun asks. The slightly younger boy nods and goes to help his (not much older) hyung with laundry.

"Thanks alot Yunnie. I really appericate it since Minjon is busy helping Jihun-hyung," Minjun says with a hint of jealously in his voice. Minyun smiles knowing why the slightly older boy had that jealously in his voice.

"Well it c-," Minyun starts saying while trying to open the door but it won't up.

"What's wrong?" the older asks.

"T-The door is stuck. It-It won't open," Minyun says stuttering. Minjun's eyes go big and he starts knocking on the door. After a few minutes, the light bulb goes out.

"The lightblub is broken. We'll have to fix it later right Minyun?" the slightly older boy says pulling out his phone for light and looks at the younger boy. His eyes widen when he sees Minyun sitting in a ball and covering his eyes.

"Yunnie, are you okay?" The older asks putting a hand on the younger's shoulder and gets surprised when he pushes him away.

"N-No! Don't touch me! I don't want to be again!" The younger screams as the tears pour out of his eyes. The door to the laundry room opens and light floods it.

"Are you okay?" Jaesoon asks.

"We heard banging and screaming," Sungyong asks. Jihun runs into the room, goes over to Minyun, picks him up, and craddles him like a little kid.

"Minyun...it's alright now. No one is going to hurt you as long as we are here," The older says.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Bang Sungmin and this is...my twin brother Bang Jungmin," A cute looking boy with black hair says. The other boy looks at the wall with a scowl. The others introduce themselves. The door to Minyun's room opens and Miyun and Jihun(since he was calming him down) walk out.

"And that's Lee Jihun and Kang Minyun," Jaesoon says. Jungmin looks at Minyun and smirks.

"He looks like a cry baby," He says. Minyun flinces at the boy's glare and hides behind Jihun.

"Aw, look. Hiding behind his boyfriend, isn't that cute?" Jungmin says still being rude.

"Jungmin, stop it. It's not very nice," Sungmin says walking over to Minyun and Jihun.

"I'm sorry for my twin brother. I hope we can be friends," the other says smiling very sweetly. Minyun smiles back and thanks the older boy. Jungmin grabs Sungmin's collar and pulls him to their room.

"What just happened?" Sungyong asks. The others shrug their shoulders and head off to bed(or whatever they want).

Welcome Jungmin and Sungmin to My Love's dorm. I'm proud to hint at a new couple may be formed in the next chapter. I'm not saying who though! Till next time

SARANGHAE~!