Weightless.

THE LOST TREASURE (Two Moons Sequel)

“Hyung!! Hyung!!” Lay and Baekhyun peeked out of their room with eyes still half closed. “Ahhh WAEE ITS FREAKIN SUNDAY KAI-AH!!” Xiu Min shouted from his room not even bothering to open the door. Lay and Baekhyun nodded in agreement. “Aishh!” Kai came into his room and came back with his symbol that was still shinning but it wasn’t as bright as before when he just woke up. Lay and Baekhyun’s eyes widened and quickly came up to Kai. “Xiu Min hyung!! This is serious!” Baekhyun shouted. Xiu Min groaned and came out of his room greeted by his dongsaengs tense expression. “Is not in dangerous isn’t she?”

 

It was so cold out side. Your body was shaking and you lips started to feel painfully numb by the cold. You decided to go inside the abandoned building not far you. “Why did I even wear this to bed?”, looked back to the wide garden you woke up earlier to make sure there was no one around then you slowly came in to the door-less old building. There were lots of wall and tiles wrecks there and lots of dry leafs there, maybe from the trees outside. Then you looked up and getting very worry that the building might crumble on top of you but that didn’t stopped you so you walked further into another room. It was probably the living room of the building. Spider webs covered every corner of the room. There were old and dusty blood red sofas, books, an old cupboards, table and chairs.

And there was this painting above the fireplace. You couldn’t really see it since it was covered by thick dust. The fireplace it self had these crow symbol carved on each corner and not to forget a crow statue on top of it too.

You tip toed a bit and pated the painting slowly, getting rid of the dust on the painting. Little by little you could see the picture, you were sure it was a portrait of a man. Then you pated it again. You looked at it. And suddenly a terrible headache attacked you.

The dark master appeared out of nowhere in front of you. You followed his movement as he raised his stick and pointed it to the portal and burnt it down with a greenish fire.  “Noooo!” Your eyes widen in shock. So did the others. It happened too fast. You couldn’t think of anything. “Seolrae!!!!” you were stoned in a real way. You couldn’t move your body. The dark master laughed and grabbed your collar in his grip. The others were too, they couldn’t move either, the dark master had put a spell on each and every one of you. They could just stared at you in horror as the dark master pointed his stick right to your face. You squeezed your eyes shut as you can see the green light little by little filling the crystal and you were sure then in any second it would shot something and do something bad to you. “ANDWEEE!!” (Two Moons, Chapter 52)

 

“Hyung.. are you okay?” Chanyeol raised his thumb to the younger boy inside the recording studio. “Why am I like this?” he clenched his collar feeling the sudden increased heart rate. His ringtone surprised him. “Hello?”

“Chanyeol-ah.”

“Baekhyun? What’s up?”

“Look at your symbol.” Chanyeol looked down, his eyes widened. He didn’t even realize that it was shining the whole time. “We have to look for her. I think something bad is happening to her.” Chanyeol quickly grabbed his car key and ran out of the studio.

 

“Chohee!!”

“SEOLRAE!!!”

“Chohe—OUCH!” Yongjae quickly rubbed his head and so did the guy in front of him. “Joesonghamnida… O! Yongjae-shi..” Yongjae looked up. “Tao-shi. What are you doing around here?” Tao’s eyes were full of fears and worries. “You look like you’re in a rush.” Yongjae added as he examined Tao’s tense expression. “I’m looking for someone.”

“Me too!”

“Chinca? Is it Chohee? I heard you called her name earlier.” Yongjae nodded. “She has been missing since this morning.” Tao definitely understands Yongjae felt that time. They were technically on the same situation. “I really wanted to help but as you can see I’m looking for someone too.” Tao said. “It’s okay. I’m sure we’ll find Chohee. Hope you can find the person too.” both of them bowed at each other. Yongjae watched as Tao walked further. “What is that thing?” Yongjae stared at the shinny thing on Tao’s right wrist. “A flash light? I should make something like that too.” he said and walked to the other way.

“Did you find her?” Daehyun panted from all the running. “Are you blind? Can you see Chohee around here?” Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Hyung..” Zelo and Jongup united with their hyungs. “If she doesn’t come home, the hyungs are going to kill us.” Yongjae said. “Well lets just hope they wont come home tonight.” Yongjae and Jongup nodded at the magnae’s words. “Chohee.. where are you??” Daehyun clenched his hands.

“Hyung? Don’t you have that thing to see the whole town from the satellite?” everyone turned to Jongup. Yongjae’s eyes widened. “JONGUP-AH YOU’RE A GENIUS!!” then all of them rushed back to their house.

 

Sehun stopped his walk after Luhan stopped. “Hyung?” Sehun gasped as he saw Luhan’s eyes were darken and empty. “Hyung!! Luhan hyung!!” Luhan didn’t answer. He froze there, right there, Sehun can’t even move him out of people ways. “What is wrong with him?!” an ahjumma tried to push Luhan out of the way but she couldn’t. She stared at both Luhan and Sehun. “Weirdo.” Sehun bowed his head apologetically. “Hyung….”

It was dark. Under him, he could only see the ground, far under him. He was standing on the edge of a building.

Luhan felt like he was someone else, from that person point of view. He could still hear people around him talking about him and how Sehun had to apologize to them. But Luhan couldn’t move at all and his eyes were seeing different things than where he was actually were at that time. “The trees… the building…”

Luhan gasped for air. “Hyung?”

“The Dark Master’s house!” Luhan ran away. “What? HYUNG!!” Sehun quickly followed Luhan.

 

You looked around you. You didn’t know how but you ended up on the rooftop of that old building. You remembered you fainted earlier then you woke up there on the rooftop. It confuse you even more how you could wake up on different places like that. And there you were standing on the edge of the rooftop. It didn’t scare you at all, your room back in Mato was wayyy higher than the building. And beside there was no one there right? You don’t have to worry about falling down. You looked under you, you could really see the ground since it already dark and you didn’t know how to come home and you did passed out for a long time. The suddenly a guy appeared beside you. He was familiar to you but he was younger. “Isn’t that the guy on the street?” you remembered him. But he was younger and his eyes were fearless. He stood on the edge too, not far from you. He looked down then suddenly he jumped of off the building. “YAH!” and you didn’t think of anything else then to safe him. “Oh crap.” You realized that just jumped off of the building, without a protection wire that call pulled you up again or even a big trampoline under you. You were powerless and helpless only a loud screa, came out of your lips as you could feel the air hit your face as you fell down from the building. “I’m gonna die.”

“AGHHH!!” you heard people groaned and hissed after you. “Got ya.” Your head was on Daehyun stomatch, Yongjae under your legs and Zelo and Jongup’s hands between your back and the ground. You jumped and hugged Zelo since he was the closest one you could reach. “Ya! Are you trying to kill your self?” you shook your head furiously, Zelo hushed you trying to calm your shaking fragile body. “Then what was that—yah!” Yongjae pulled you from Zelo. “Answer me. Did you try to kill your self?” you shook your head again. Yongjae groaned in frustration. “No.” you finally spoke. “And how did you even ended up here?”

“I don’t know.”

“How come you don’t know?! “ Daehyun pushed Yongjae away, “Just leave it and lets go home. We’ll talk about this at home.” Yongjae sighed and walked back to the car. Jongup and Zelo helped you up. “Are you okay?” you nodded at Daehyun. Your heart was knocking on your ribs like it wanted to pop out soon, you breathed rapidly and you didn’t even have energy to move your feet. “Noona!” Zelo and Jongup quickly held your arms. Everything just too shocking for you, what happened up there felt so real and it was like.. again, a dejavu for you. Suddenly someone lifted you up from the ground bridal style. Daehyun looked at you and smiled at you softly. You just sighed in relief that they were there to saved you. On your way home Yongjae kept sighing in annoyance, he hated it when he didn't know what's happening. Jongup still with his smile staring at you and Zelo was busy playing games with their tab while Daehyun tried to concentrate on the dark road in front of him. And you, you were still trying to figure everthing out. "Was it a Dejavu?", "Have I been there before?", "What was he doing up there?" you remembered the moment when you met him. He had no doubt in his eyes and his tone when he called you that name, it was like you were the one who forgot him. "Maybe it did happen.. and I was the one who saved him back then?" 

 

“She’s not here!” D.O shouted from the second floor. He looked down to the first floor from the hole he made six years ago when he made the second floor crumbled with his power. All of them felt like they went into a time machine. They still remembered very well in their memory. The day they almost lose you in the incident. For Tao.. he still could hear the sound of your body hit the ground that pushed him to use his power to its limit and brought you back. “Kai..” Kris pated Kai’s shoulder. Kai just looked up and gave Kris a small smile. Kai remembered this place very well. He called it home for years,  and the rooftop incident was basically his fault and he was hurt by that fact now. Even if he had done lots of terrible thing to you when he was under Dark Master’s spell but that night you even put aside your own safety to safe him. "I have to find you, Seolrae." he clenched his fist tighter. "Are you sure she was here Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun looked around the room, it was a bedroom on the third floor. Luhan nodded, "I saw her."

"You saw her?"

"Well I was her technically." Baekhyun looked at him, raising his left eyebrow in doubt. Baekhyun just wanted lo leave soon, he didn't like that place at all, reminds him of their dark times. Luhan closed his eyes, "Come on Seolrae... show me where you are..." but nothing appeared. Luhan opened his eyes and sighed then he opened the door to the rooftop.

Luhan looked down to the ground. He was sure it was the place he saw earlier. “She was right here.” He said as Suho came up to him. Suho sighed. “Hyung!!” Lay shouted. “What did you find?” Xiu Min rushed out to the garden. Lay picked a pink hair band from the ground. “Luhan was right. She was here.”