Winter Breeze.

THE LOST TREASURE (Two Moons Sequel)

The pain was already gone but the scar stayed, even after you put tons of ointment on it, it wouldn’t heal. You couldn’t find any logical explanation about the scar you had on your back especially the unusual shape. You didn’t remember about bumping onto something that can formed a scar like that and the meeting with the guy on the street few days ago was the only sumption you had at that time. The smarting, electrifying sensation on your back when he gripped on to your wrist and looked deeply into your eyes, you still remembered it clearly. His longing and needy eyes, those eyes, you felt like it wasn’t the first time you looked back into the same eyes as his.

You stared at your scar on the mirror. This started to freak you out. Every coincidence and now this, what’s happening? You thought about it again, linking every odd events that happened to you since you got there. The only thing you could conclude was that you’ve been there, you’ve been on Earth before. You just had to find out more about it.

Knock! Knock!

“Chohee-ah, are you still awake?” you ran back to your bed keeping it silent and pretended to sleep. From the voice you knew it was Himchan. He picked his head in and sighed in relief to see you under your bed, sleeping he thought. Few seconds later you could hear the door closed slowly. The clock on your nightstand showed the time, it was nearly two in the morning. “What’s he up to this late?” then you heard car’s engine from the garage. Daehyun and Yongjae were on the sidewalk talking to Himchan and Yongguk who was already inside the car. “Where are they going?” you knew the two of them were up to something. Lately Himchan stayed in his room longer than usual, he even brought in some books from the library and Yongguk overly attached to his MatoTab. “Ahh probably their mission? No?” which made you wonder what was their mission anyway.

 

 

The morning came. Just like every other morning in B.A.P’s house. You were already in the kitchen, chopping the veggies and some fruits to make a nice set of breakfast for the six guys who lives with you. Despite the fact that you lost your sense of emotion but somehow, cooking for them made you happy and warmed your heart.

You grabbed another apple and ready to chop it when you felt something took over you. You clenched the knife tighter in your grip and slowly raising it in front of your chest. Your eyes went blank as your hand moved leading the knife to your chest.

 

"SEOLRAE!!!!" Luhan sat up on his bed. His heart was beating uncontrollably fast. He looked around and realized it was just another bad dream. "But why does it feel like its real?" He whispered, clenching his chest looking out to a morning sun light.

 

"CHOHEE NOONA!!" Jongup tried to stop you from stabbing the knife to your own chest. "YONGGUK HYUNG!! HIMCHAN HYUNG!!!" no one answered him. Not that he couldn't handle you, but he was afraid he might hurt you if he fights you. "Noona!! Wake up!!" Jongup shouted trying to call you back to your conscious mind. "SEOLRAE!!" You heard someone else's voice calling that name again and it magically sent you back to your consciousness. You dropped the knife and Jongup kicked it far enough from you. A tear suddenly dropped from your eyes. "Noona..." Jongup concernedly squeezed you arms, searching your eyes. Pain.. Sadness.. Nervousness.. It was like a dejavu for you. Somehow you felt like you had done the same thing before and those feeling seemed very familiar to your sense. "What happened?" Daehyun ran into the kitchen. Jongup looked up, "where are the hyungs?"

"They went off last night. What happened to Chohee?" Daehyun walked closer. You looked up to him and he knew something was wrong. "Go to your room. We'll finish this." But you shook your head and looked around for the knife. You had to finish what you started you thought. "Wow wow there's no way I'll let you take that thing again noona." Jongup looked at you again. You shot him a glare. "Fine. But let us help." Daehyun nodded to you. You didn't say anything and the stove. Jongup smiled and took the knife while Daehyun opened the counter to take the plates.

"What just happened...?" You closed your eyes for a while as you called back what just happened a few minutes ago. The knife didn't look like a kitchen knife at all, you pictured it very well in your mind. It has an ethnic carving on the handle and it wasn’t as big as a kitchen knife, more to a dagger. And the voice, the voice that sent you back, the voice that woke you up and saved you from killing your self.  "Who was it? And why did he call that name again?" The voice kept repeating in your ears. "Yah!" You jumped a bit as Yongjae stood behind you out of nowhere. You turned to him just to give him a "look" and got back to boiling the chicken s. Daehyun and Jongup looked back at you feeling a bit worry.

This wasn't the first time you did that to your self, it was the first time you use an actual knife but not the first time you wanted to attack your chest. "She's dangerous, for her self and other's too." They remembered the Mayor's words very well.

"She doesn't look so well.." You heard Yongjae talked behind you to Daehyun and Jongup. No one said anything more but you could feel one of them nod in agreement.

 

 

It was Tuesday, so you, Daehyun and Zelo went to work together. The three of you had the same shift every Tuesday. And there were you three walking down the street to your work place. You work at the library store above the coffee shop where Daehyun and Zelo works.

"Whaaaa we don't have to take double shifts again! So nice! nice! nice!" Daehyun chuckled seeing the younger boy happiness while you stopped your feet. The two boys stopped after you and turned around. "Why? You didn't know?" You shook your head. "Remember the two guys who came few days ago?" You tilted you head trying to remember.

"The chef and the baker guy..." your eyes widened, “Those two…”

"They paid us lots of money! And Yongjae hyung also fixed some of their things yesterday so we don't have to worry about the rent anymore!" Zelo explained excitingly.

"That's good." You started to walk again. And they walked beside you. You were still deep in your thought. Maybe it was fated for you to meet them to help you and the guys, not more than that. As hard as you could to not remember the flash of memory you had about them on the day you met them.

 

 

Xiu Min opened the door to the coffee shop for Youngrin. "Thanks oppa.." Xiu Min smiled at her and followed her inside. "Oppa can you order me..."

"Greentea latte?" Youngrin smiled and nodded, glad that he remembered her favorite drink. Five years being company was enough for Xiu Min to know the little things she likes and to finally opened his heart for her. They agreed not to mind about the girlfriend-boyfriend thing so there were they being a loyal company for each other.  "Where are you going?"

"I need to borrow some books for my mid term project."

"Okay then.." Xiu Min watched her went upstairs as he stood in the line.

 

"Can I get your order?" Xiu Min turned to see a tall boy stood in front of him, with a wide smile and not so decent hairstyle. Xiu Min was a bit surprise, he chuckled a bit, "greentea latte and americano please."

Few minutes later he got what he ordered and waited for Youngrin there.

 

"The Lost Star?" the tittle of the comic book your supervisor told you to put on the front display rack. You saw one familiar to this in your house, in Zelo's room for exact. You flipped the comic book and saw a picture of twelve men with long brown cloaks.

“Wow…” you checked on a guy behind you from head to toe on the mirror. “How do I look?” he asked. “Great!” he smiled and opened the door wider for you get out. “Lets go, the breakfast is ready.” You met the other guys on the way to where the first guy leaded you. All of them were wearing the same costume and they also wore brooches, each and everyone seemed to have different shape. “You look beautiful.” Another guy stood behind you. (Two Moons, Chapter 49)

"Argh!" Someone caught you. "Hey, are you okay?" A girl looked at you in worry. You nodded and quickly straightened up, bowing your head thanking her. "You sure?" You nodded again. "O!" She stared at the books in your hand and on the ground. "Oppa didn't tell me that this series is out!" You stared at her happy face. "Are these for sale?" You nodded. "Ahh okay I'm gonna take this." Then she left. You stared at the comics again. "Why am I like this?" You put your hand on your chest, feeling your heart beating crazily remembering the flash of event earlier.

 

"What took you so long?" Xiu Min asked as Youngrin took a seat in front of him. She took out the comic book, "and why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Do I have to tell you everything?" Youngrin pouted. "Its not that! You know I'm a big fan of your comics!" Xiu Min chuckled. "I think we should get going now or D.O will be pissed if we're late." Youngrin nodded and followed Xiu Min out of the coffee shop.

Before he reached the door, he felt his heart was beating very fast out of the blue. "What's wrong oppa?" Xiu Min looked around the coffee shop but nothing seemed to have the answer of this sudden feeling. "Anni.. I'm okay. Let's go."

 

You turned your head when you heard the front door closed as you reached the first floor. You felt chill down your spine. "why is it so cold here?" the air conditioners looked normal as usual. "What are you doing here?" You turned to see Daehyun. He looked at the clock and back at you while rubbing his own arms feeling the same coldness. "Its still 20 minutes until our shift is over."

"I need coffee." You walked passed him and went to the counter where Zelo was.

"Noona!" Zelo called you and put a cup of hot Frappuccino on the counter. You smacked the comic book to the counter in front of him. "O! Its out!!" His face lightened up. "Is this for me?" You took your coffee and walked away. "Thanks Chohee noona!"

 

 

Meanwhile..

Chen and Hanin were visiting Prof. Lee to his lab. They had a take in dinner as they talk about the wedding. "In two months I have to let my youngest daughter go."

"Dad.. Stop it. You always said that."

"Please take care of her Chen." Hanin slapped her dad's hand. The three of them chuckled. "I will sir."

"Don't call me sir! You're going to be my son too!" Chen couldn't be happier than this. He smiled and looked at Hanin, she felt the same way.

"Sir..." One of his worker came in. "How many times should I tell you not to disturb me when I'm with my daughter?" The worker bowed. "Pardon me sir. But this is very important."

Prof. Lee sighed. "How important?"

"The symbols sir..." Prof. Lee and Chen's eyes grew wider looking at each other and quickly went to the main lab.

 

"This was recorded few minutes ago." The worker clicked the play button. Prof. Lee, Chen and Hanin watched the video carefully. The worker pointed at Xiu Min's symbol and a second later it slowly glowing. Hanin gasped,  "Oh my God...". It got brighter and brighter as the time passed by, but it also slowly fading away until the light is gone. “It happened to this one too few days ago.” The worker pointed at Kai’s symbol. “Is it true?” Prof. Lee nodded. "This usually happens when we met each other...." Chen shot up. "Could this means..."