Don't get involved, that's how you get hurt

Behind the Mask

A couple of days had passed and with Dong Woon and Yo Seob by his side he found himself getting into less trouble, which meant he saw less of the F.B.I. and he was so relieved of that fact. The way he and Jun Hyung had parted had made Hyun Seung rather weary on their next meeting, he was hoping that it would be somewhere off in the far future.
 

While he helped Dong Woon and Yo Seob do research on Seung Hyun and his wear-abouts, Jun Hyung used his free time to try to find out who Seung Hyun was since the name was foreign to him. He looked up his full name and then different variations of his first name but came up with nothing, he was starting to believe that Hyun Seung had lied to him but whenever that thought came to his mind something inside of him told him that what Hyun Seung told him was the truth. And even though it was bothering him he didn't think that his curiosity would bring him to Hyun Seung's front door.

He knocked on the door a few times before Hyun Seung opened the door. He could tell that the other took no caution in opening the door because Hyun Seung's face showed a mixture of shock and disappointment. "Is there something I can help you with," he asked, "I don't believe I've been caught in any abandon warehouses where criminals hide and where the F.B.I. is involved, so I must know why you, an F.B.I. agent, is at my door."

"Did you lie to me," he asked right off the bat and Hyun Seung just stared at him with a cocked eyebrow, a look that screamed I-have-no-idea-what-you're-talking-about, so he elaborated, "About Choi Seung Hyun..."

"I told you to leave that alone," he frowned at the other, "I guess you have no concept of staying out of other people's business."

"You haven't answered my question," Jun Hyung said and Hyun Seung rolled his eyes before letting the other inside.

"That's not a proper question to ask in the hallway," Hyun Seung said as Jun Hyung closed the door behind him and followed the other into the living room.

"Can you answer it now," he asked as Hyun Seung settled himself into one of his couches.

"It is, but I'm still not telling you seeing how this has nothing to do with you." Jun Hyung felt the frustration building as he kept his voice calm.

"I am involved, you told me everything so that automatically makes me a part of it."

"Just because you know the story doesn't mean you're a part of it," Hyun Seung said as he crossed his arms over his chest, "And do you honestly think I told you the whole story just because you saw and saved me from being kidnapped?"

"There's more to the story?"

"There is and I won't be telling you about it anytime soon." Jun Hyung's frustration rose higher with each unanswered question, he hated not getting the answers to his questions. He was just that type of person.

"Fine, then where is Dong Woon and Yo Seob?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Are you going to answer any of my questions," Jun Hyung asked as his frustration started to reach the top.

"If answers are what you came here for then you wasted a trip and your time," Hyun Seung smiled as he sank further into the couch, sensing the other's frustration, "And you should know that I'm a stubborn person, so the answers that you're looking for won't come from me anytime soon."

"Fine," Jun Hyung sighed as he kept his emotions in check, "Is there anyone else I can ask that's more willing?"

"That would make it so easy wouldn't it," he asked as he turned his head to look out the window, "But there isn't one soul that you can ask because the only person who can tell you the whole story other then me is the very man that I'm running away from him."

"Not even Dong Woon and Yo Seob know?"

"You ask a lot of questions," Hyun Seung said as he looked at Jun Hyung and smiled a small smile, "You know you have the perfect looks but I prefer my man to be kind of mysterious, you seemed so perfect in the beginning but now I see what your lacking in my ideal. With all the questions you ask me the mysterious aura I first felt is gone. evaporated. It's as if you've never had it to begin with...the mysterious aura." Jun Hyung was completely thrown off by the sudden change of subject and wasn't sure how to respond to the other.

Dong Woon and Yo Seob entered the apartment as a silence fell between Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung. "Oh look who's here," Yo Seob said happily as he spotted Jun Hyung on the couch, "Your name is Jun Hyung, right?"

At the sound of his name Jun Hyung turned to look at Yo Seob, not saying anything, just blinking. Dong Woon and Yo Seob turned their eyes to Hyun Seung who wore a satisfied smirk on his face as he turned to the two C.I.A. agents.

"Did you break him," Dong Woon asked as he looked between Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung.

"I just stunned him into silence," Hyun Seung said as Yo Seob commented that's your specialty, "He was asking to many questions so I simply changed the subject."

"To what, may I ask?"

"I just told him that I thought about him when we first met," Hyun Seung shrugged his shoulders with the smirk still on his face, "And he just doesn't know how to respond."

"So you basically told him that you were attracted to him and he just stopped talking," Yo Seob said.

"You know me too well," Hyun Seung said as he turned his eyes towards Jun Hyung, "He should be coming back to the real world anytime now."

As if on que Jun Hyung finally spoke, "How am I supposed to respond to that?"

"Welcome back," Dong Woon and Yo Seob said happily and Jun Hyung stared at them with confusion.

"When did you two get here?"

"That's unimportant," Yo Seob said with a bright smile, "So what are you trying to respond to?"

"I'll get the answers from you eventually," Jun Hyung said as he turned to look at Hyun Seung, completely ignoring Yo Seob's question. After saying that he stood and left the apartment with Hyun Seung yelling after him, you can try but I'm a stubborn person so you won't get why you want.

xXxXxXx

A few more days past and nothing weird had happened so Yo Seob and Dong Woon finally decided to let Hyun Seung leave the house with them, but that was mainly because they were tired of the other complaining that he was stuck in the house. They kept him close as they walked through the main city, stopping occasionally and going into shops to get what they needed. One of them always had their eyes on Hyun Seung while the other wondered around the shop.

Dong Woon was watching Hyun Seung and took his eyes off him for a second to talk to Yo Seob, who was trying to catch his attention and in that second a hand wrapped around Hyun Seung's waist and mouth, pulling the other out through the crowd of shoppers completely unnoticed. The mystery captor dragged Hyun Seung out the store and into a dark ally way before letting him go. Hyun Seung didn't even need to turn around to know who had taken him in such a bold way.

"Seung Hyun," he said without turning around, his eyes on the street where people where still walking.

"Hyun Seung," his voice was deep and Hyun Seung could practically hear him smiling in satisfaction, "So you knew it was mean."

"Only you would dare to kidnap someone in the day while surrounded by people."

"I'm not sure about that, I'm sure Ji Yong would have done something like that."

"You have a point there but Ji Yong is thinner and his grip isn't as possessive as yours."

"How would you know that?" There was a sharp edge to Seung Hyun's voice as he asked the question.

"Did I strike a nerve," Hyun Seung asked with a victorious smirk on his face, "You don't think that you were the only man I embraced, do you?" Seung Hyun grabbed him by the hair and yanked him back causing Hyun Seung to take in a sharp intake of breath. He held the other against his body with one arm around his waist and his free hand grabbing Hyun Seung's chin, using force to make the other look at him.

"Your mine and mine only," he said in a low and dangerous voice, "Don't you ever forget that."

"I don't remember belonging to anyone," Hyun Seung said with narrowed eyes and the look alone made Seung Hyun scowl. But before he could do or say anything someone interrupted them. Seung Hyun froze as he felt the barrel of gun being pushed against his temple.

He didn't freeze because of the gun but because he didn't even notice the other one sneaking up from behind him.

"You better let him go or I'll blow your brains out right here," Jun Hyung said as he pulled back the hammer of the gun and got ready to pull the trigger. But before Jun Hyung got that chance Seung Hyun moved faster then humanly possible. He pushed Hyun Seung to the ground, pulled out his gun and released a bullet into Jun Hyung abdomen in a matter of seconds. Pain shot though Jun Hyung as he fell to the ground. Dong Woon and Yo Seob came running in, Dong Woon shooting at Seung Hyun before he completely disappeared.

Hyun Seung scrambled to his feet and moved over to Jun Hyung's side, dropping down on his knees. "See you should've just stayed out of it," he said as he pressed down of Jun Hyung's gun wound to slow down the bleeding. He turned his head towards Dong Woon and Yo Seob, who were already running towards them.

"We need to get him to the hospital before he loses too much blood," he said to them and they both nodded. Hyun Seung backed up a bit to let Dong Woon scoop Hyun Seung into his arms. Yo Seob quickly left the alley to get the car while Hyun Seung put his arms back over Jun Hyung's wound, putting so much pressure on it that Jun Hyung made sounds of protests. He ignored them.

Once Yo Seob had pulled up in front of the alley's mouth Hyun Seung removed his arms only to climb into the back seat so Dong Woon could put Jun Hyung in the back with him. Hyun Seung gently placed Jun Hyung's head on his lap while Dong Woon jumped into the passenger seat. He gently leaned over Jun Hyung so he could continue to apply pressure to his wound, the other had lost consciousness sometime while they were driving to the hospital.

Once they reached the hospital Dong Woon carefully grabbed Jun Hyung from the back seat and rushed into the hospital. Leaving Yo Seob and Hyun Seung to park the car. "Are you okay, Seungie," Yo Seob asked as they finally found a place to park the car. Hyun Seung was leaning on the car door with his eyes watching everything that passed by the window. 

"I'm tired of people getting hurt because of my problems," Hyun Seung said, "I told that idiot to leave it alone because he wasn't involved and now he's in the hospital because of me...that idiot."

"It wasn't your fault," Yo Seob said as he crawled to the back with Hyun Seung, "It was Seung Hyun's..."

"But if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have been there," he said with a pout as he turned to Yo Seob, "And knowing him, today won't be the last we see of him."

"Don't think about those things now," Yo Seob said with a small smile as he took Hyun Seung's hand into his own, "Lets just go check on the fool who can't mind his own business." Hyun Seung smiled a little bit at that as he let Yo Seob pull him out of the car and towards the hospital, the smaller always knew how to bring a smile to his face.

Once they were in the hospital they spotted Dong Woon in the waiting room. Both rushed over to him and when Dong Woon spotted them he stood with a solemn look on his face. "What happened," Yo Seob asked as they stopped in front of him, he kept Hyun Seung's hand in his own as they waited for Dong Woon to tell them what the doctors said.

"Even though the wound didn't look that fatal it hit one of his internal organs," Dong Woon told them and Hyun Seung started to feel week, "They had to rush him to surgery to remove the bullet and fix the damage that it has done. The surgery that they're performing has a fifty fifty chance of success, so we have to wait till the doctor comes out to see if he survived the surgery or not." At that moment Hyun Seung's legs gave out underneath him and his whole body was shaking. Yo Seob was down beside him in seconds.

"Is he going to die because of me?" Hyun Seung's voice was shaky and Yo Seob just hugged him, unable to reassure him that Jun Hyung was going to be fine.