First Inncident

Behind the Mask

Hyun Seung wasn't sure how it happened again, he has had his guard up ever since that phone call with Dong Woon but somehow he had managed to find himself in another dangerous situation. He had somehow been pulled into another abandon warehouse and had a gun pointed at his head, the barrel of the gun resting on his temple. His heart was panicking and he didn't really catch the words coming from his captors mouth, but he somehow knew it was something about the F.B.I. and how he helped them round up their comrades in the criminal world.

Something came from the other man's mouth and, even though Hyun Seung didn't catch his exact words, he closed his eyes and braced himself for the gunshot event though he knew doing that wouldn't do him any good. Bracing himself just made him feel better about what was going to follow. "You know he didn't want you dead," Hyun Seung froze at the implications of the name, "But seeing how you caused us so much trouble, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Hyun Seung completely forgot about the fact that he had a gun pointed to his head, even though he could still feel the cold, hard steel against his temple.

"You know he'll send his men after you if he's knows you killed me without his orders," he said with his voice sounding more confident then he actually felt, "All of you will be dead, you won't have to worry about the cops anymore. He even has some of them wrapped around his fingers..."

"It's worth it," his captor whispered in his ear as he pressed the gun harder onto his temple. Hyun Seung tried to move away but the man held him in place. He squeezed his eyes tighter as he waited for the trigger to be pulled.

A gun shot rang through the room and Hyun Seung had expected pain before everything went dark and he just bled out on the floor, but none of that came. Instead he felt the man's arms become loose as he fell back and the gun left his temple. He turned to see what had happened and he was greeted with the sight of a dead man with bright red flowing from the newly placed hole in his forehead. His eyes widened in shock as he looked up to find his savior. Jun Hyung was currently having a hand to hand combat with one of the criminals that was also in the old warehouse. He didn't really take any notice to the other F.B.I. agents who were taking care of the others in the room. He couldn't take his eyes off Jun Hyung.

The other man held nothing but a gun while the criminal kept coming after him with a knife. Somehow Jun Hyung avoided the knife every time, his movements as fluid and graceful as a trained assassin. He watched as he somehow got a hold of the man's knife handing wrist and twisted it so the other's movements became limited. He then pointed the gun to the man's gut and fired. Leaving a wound but nothing too serious. Blood escaped from the wound as the other man fell back and the blood left small droplets on Jun Hyung's side. Hyun Seung's eyes widened as a memory resurfaced from a place in his mind where he thought he had buried it long ago.

He watched with wide eyes as the man he loved shot each member of his family point blank in the chest, it was a quick death. No sounds of protest fell from his lips, he knew that if he said anything that the punishment he would get would be worse then death. The man turned to him, his face hidden behind a shadow as he moved closer to Hyun Seung and the other didn't even bother trying to back away.
 
"Now you're all mine," the man said in a low voice as snapped his fingers to make his men in the room clear out, "No one could take you from me." It was true that his family approve of his relationship with the other man but he didn't see how that fact made them deserve an execution. He felt dead inside, the image of his family falling before him replaying over in his mind.
 
He didn't fight back as the other man held his wrist above his head with one hand and invaded his mouth with his tongue. He wasn't sure why but he couldn't resist the other man even after watching what had happened. He felt weak as he returned the kiss, but the love that he felt before with such actions were no longer there.
 
He didn't remember how he had made it to the bedroom but the next thing he knew he was underneath the man he once loved. He couldn't stop himself from arching his back as the other man pushed himself inside of him. He couldn't stop the words that fell from his lips. The love that was once there was gone, now all Hyun Seung felt was dirty. He felt dirty from letting the other man get his way, dirty for not trying harder to resist him.
 
After all was said and done the man fell asleep with his arms securely wrapped around Hyun Seung's waist while the other stared at a mirror that hung over the dresser. He felt so dirty and as he stared at his reflection he felt as if he could see his sin on him, the sin of falling in love with such a man. He let his head fall forward into the palm of his hands, a silent sob escaping from the back of his throat.


A light touch on his shoulder knocked him back to the real world and he quickly knocked the hand away before shooting up to his feet. He hugged his arms close around his chest as he looked at Doo Joon, the other man's eyes were full of concern but Hyun Seung quickly turned his eyes towards Jun Hyung. The other man took a step towards him and he took a step back, making the other look at him with confusion while Doo Joon's concern became more obvious.

"Stay away from me," he said in a quiet voice as Jun Hyung tried to take a step forward once more. He stopped once again in his tracks, his eyes showing confusion. Hyun Seung kept backing away until he needed to move around the two men, he never turned his back to them as he made his way towards the door of the warehouse. He only turned his back to them once he was out of the warehouse and ran all the way home.

He didn't stop running until he reached the lobby of his apartment complex, his breath came out in ragged intervals as he doubled over. The phone rang in his pocket and the sound echoed through the empty lobby, he let the sound go for three more rings before he straightened himself out and answered it. Not even bothering to look at the caller ID on his phone before putting it too his ear.

"Seung," the voice on the other end of the line made him try harder to even out his breath, "Are you at your apartment? We just arrived and we want to make sure your there before we head over."

"Do you know how great your timing is, Dong Woon," he asked as he moved over to a chair and sank his body into it, "I'm in the lobby of my apartment complex. Please do hurry, I don't really feel safe going up to my apartment alone at the moment."

"Really? What happened?"

"I'll explain everything once you get here, so please do hurry." They hung up with each other and Hyun Seung kept the phone in his hands, flipping it over in his palms as he looked around the lobby. The first thing he noticed that it was uncharacteristically empty for this time of the day, there wasn't a soul in sight.

He slowly stood from the chair and looked around the room, a feeling that he couldn't really explain crept down his spine. He slowly moved away from the chair and towards the front desk, letting his eyes roam around the room before stopping in front of it. He peaked his head over the side of the desk to see if the clerk was sleeping on the job but no one was on the other side. He slowly looked up and moved towards the center of the lobby, his eyes slowly scanning over the empty space. From what he could see everything was exactly the same as it was before, nothing was out of place. 

He turned towards the door to see if Dong Woon was outside with Yo Seob, he didn't see the two men. He frowned to himself and just as he was going to turn around and head back to the chair he sat in earlier a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist, pinning his hands to his sides and limiting his movement. He started to fight back but a rag was placed over his nose and his mouth. A sweet smell invaded his senses and the next thing he knew everything went black.