Execution

Behind the Mask

“Let me guess.” Hyun Seung kept his position on the other and leaned forward, placing his elbows on each side of Jun Hyung’s head so he could hold himself over the other, “You’re a .” His breath ghosted his earlobe and his blush went from his cheeks all the way to his ears. Hyun Seung could do nothing but smile at the reaction.

“I-I’m not a ,” Jun Hyung managed to stutter out, “I’ve just never...with a guy...”

“Never what,” Hyun Seung asked with a coy smile on his lips, “Had ?” Jun Hyung nodded and Hyun Seung laughed. “Were not having though.” He brought a hand to Jun Hyung’s chin and turned his face towards him so they were looking straight at each other, “All you have to do is leave marks on my skin, unless you want to take it that far.”

“I-I’m fine with not going that far.” Jun Hyung didn’t know what was wrong with him with Hyun Seung so close to him his usual confidence was gone, thrown out the window.

“Whatever you say cowboy,” Hyun Seung said with a smile before he pushed himself away from Jun Hyung, his hands now supporting him on the bed instead of his elbows, “If that’s truly how you feel then hurry up and do it, we’re running out of time the more you hesitate.”

“I’m not hesitating,” Jun Hyung said with a frown.

“It looks like you are to me,” Hyun Seung smiled down at him, “Do you want me to blindfold you and just lead your lips to where I need you to mark me, though I’m not sure if I’d lead you properly. My hands might wonder a bit.” The blush darkened on his face and Hyun Seung just smiled at him.

“I don’t need that.”

“If you don’t then get it over with,” Hyun Seung said before lowering himself back down on his elbows and turning his head to the side so his neck was exposed to the other, “Make one right here.” Jun Hyung was a bit hesitant at first but he brought his lips up to the exposed place on Hyun Seung’s neck, nipping and at that spot until a light tug on his hair made him stop. Hyun Seung’s hand, that held onto his hair, lead his face to his collar bone on the opposite side from where he made the first mark. He repeated the process on the others collar bone and the four other places that Hyun Seung had instructed him too before the other finally pulled away. “See that wasn’t too hard,” he said with a smile as he got off Jun Hyung and grabbed his tank from the floor and slipped it over his head. He turned towards Jun Hyung, who was sitting up on the bed, and asked, “Which ones can you see?”

“The one on your neck and the one on your collar bone,” Jun Hyung said after a few seconds before burying his face in his hands. His face was still as red as a tomato.

“Great,” Hyun Seung said with a smile, “Perfect placing.” He looked over at Jun Hyung with a frown on his face, he didn’t think it was fun teasing the other if he was going to go as far as hiding his face. “I’m sorry, I took the teasing a bit too far.” Jun Hyung looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow, “But we had to get this done and now that it’s done I won’t force you to do something like that again.” He turned his heel and walked out the door, Jun Hyung just staring after him with his jaw slightly open.

“Suddenly apologizing,” Jun Hyung said quietly, “I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.”

-

“That took longer then expected,” Yo Seob said with a frown as he watched Hyun Seung leave the room, “I honestly thought he’d be more then happy to...

“What are you talking about,” Hyun Seung asked him, “He hated every moment of it...”

“But you got it done,” Ji Yong cut him off, “And that’s all that matters.”

“Kiki, can you go into my room and get me a regular shirt,” he asked as he turned to Ki Kwang, who still stood by the door, “I don’t want Seung Hyun to see too much and ruin our plan.” Ki Kwang nodded before turning his heal and leaving the room. Silence fell over the small group.

“Seung, let’s have one match,” Ji Yong said with a smirk as he walked towards the other, “I feel like beating you after such a long time.”

“You think I’ve grown rusty after so many years apart,” Hyun Seung asked with a smirk of his own, “You’ll be surprised Ji.”

“Shouldn’t we let our skills do the talking?” Ji Yong used his hands to tell the others around them to back up as Hyun Seung got into a fighting stance.

“Wait...Seungie doesn’t know how to fight,” Yo Seob said quietly as he watched Ji Yong mimic Hyun Seung’s stance.

“I learned after you two left,” Hyun Seung said with a smile as Ji Yong threw a roundhouse kick to his head. His movements were fast but Hyun Seung quickly threw his hands up and caught Ji Yong’s leg before it made contact with the side of his head. He turn his hands so Ji Yong spun in the air, landing in a crouching stance a few feet away. “And this is my teacher,” he said as Ji Yong stood and assumed the fighting stance. Jun Hyung walked out of the back room just as Hyun Seung threw a fake followed by a sidekick, making Ji Yong stumble back.

“You’ve gotten better,” Ji Yong commented as he rubbed the place on his stomach where the kick landed.

“And you worried that my skills have decreased,” Hyun Seung said with a smile as he allowed the other man to recover, “I think it’s your skills that have decreased.”

“I blame guns,” Ji Yong said as his attention towards the door, “They make things to easy.” Hyun Seung turned, following Ji Yong’s line of vision, to see Ki Kwang standing at the door, a black graphic tee in hand.

“Did you win,” he asked as Hyun Seung walked over to him.

“It didn’t last that long,” Hyun Seung said as he took the shirt away from the other, “But he didn’t land a kick on me.” He took off his tank and threw it too the floor before pulling the graphic tee he smiled at Ki Kwang, “Thanks for this.”

“Wait,” Ji Yong spoke up and they both turned to look at him, “You knew he could fight, I thought Seung had kept that from everyone.”

“I tried too,” Hyun Seung said with a shrug of his shoulders, “But when we went to go visit Jun Hyung in the hospital we were ambushed by Seung Hyun’s men after finding the hospital bed empty. They tried to corner us in the staircase, I was planning to let Ki Kwang do all the fighting but when he didn’t react quick enough I had no choice to fight.”

“You must have been surprised,” Ji Yong said with a laugh, “I’ve been training him and Seung Ri how to fight, but I honestly thought he gave it up after you helped him escape. But he got better in our time apart.”

“Wait.” Hyun Seung turned to look at Doo Joon, he wore a frown on his face, “If you knew how to fight then why didn’t you ever use your skills when you were caught by the criminals.”

“I couldn’t possibly have won against all of the guns pointed at me,” Hyun Seung said with a shrug of his shoulders before giving the other man one of his best smiles, “Anyways, you always came and saved me in the end.” Hyun Seung turned his head as Ki Kwang tapped his shoulder and nodded after the other showed him the time. “I have to go see Seung Hyun,” he said as he turned to the others, “Get ready to start your plan and I’d really appreciate it if you put someone near where I’ll be, things might not go our way.” He turned his heel and left the room, Ki Kwang not following him.

“I’m going to get Young Bae, Dae Sung, and Seung Ri,” Ji Yong said as he walked to the door, “I need to tell them that we have to move.” Once Ji Yong was left in the room the other five men exchanged glances with each other.

“We need to chose someone to watch over Seungie,” Yo Seob said with a frown, “Even if he knows how to defend himself it’ll be hard for him to fight against Seung Hyun if anything goes wrong.”

-

“Where have you been,” Seung Hyun asked as he pulled Hyun Seung into his room.

“I was relaxing in the back garden,” he said calmly, “I lost track of time.” Seung Hyun nodded before pulling Hyun Seung on the bed and pushing him on the bed. Hyun Seung turned his head away from the other man with a hump noise, exposing the mark that Jun Hyung had left on his neck earlier. Seung Hyun’s eyes widened before he pulled the shirt over the other man’s head and threw it to the floor. His eyes trailed over the other marks on Hyun Seung’s body and he felt his anger boil. He pinned Hyun Seung’s arms over his head with one of his hands and Hyun Seung turned to look at him with defiant eyes.

“You let someone else touch you.” His voice was a growl, “You let someone else mark my property?”

“You didn’t expect me to not love someone else with the three years we were apart,” Hyun Seung said with a calm voice, “And I believe I’ve said it before, I don’t belong to you.” After those words left his mouth commotion sounded from outside, Seung Hyun ignored it. Even as the alarm went off to alert the whole house he ignored it.

“You do belong to me,” he said with a cruel smirk, “I should just remind you.” Before Hyun Seung could say anything back to him Seung Hyun crashed their lips together in a painful kiss. He expected the smaller man to willing give into the kiss but when he was met with resistance his anger got the best of him. He bit down on Hyun Seung’s bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. He gasped at the sudden pain and Seung Hyun took that as the chance to sink his tongue into the other boy’s mouth.

Hyun Seung eyes widened, Seung Hyun was getting more violent then he anticipated but he didn’t make a move until he felt Seung Hyun’s hands move down to his pants. He moved his knee up so he hit Seung Hyun in the groin before pushing the other man off him.

Seung Hyun recovered faster then he thought the other would. Before he even had the chance to get out of the bed Seung Hyun was back up. A scream, of both surprise and pain, fell from Hyun Seung’s lips as Seung Hyun caught him by the hair and pulled him back down on the bed. “You ing ,” he growled as he pinned Hyun Seung’s hands over his head once more, using his other hand to quickly pulled off the other’s pants and boxers down with one hand. Once the garments were discarded to the side he used his free hand to his own pants and pulling them down.

Hyun Seung closed his eyes and looked away as he felt Seung Hyun grab one of his legs wrap around his waist. He knew it was going to be dangerous but he honestly didn’t take in the possibility that Seung Hyun was willing to go this far.

He felt something poke at his entrance and he closed his eyes so hard that tears started to fall, but before anything could happen a gunshot rang through the room. Hyun Seung felt the pressure that held him down loosen a bit and he took it as a chance to get away, he didn’t care how or why but he wasn’t just going to sit there. He scrambled back on the bed and stared at Seung Hyun, but the other’s man wasn’t on him. “You bastard,” Seung Hyun growled out and Hyun Seung watched at he quickly reached for his gun that sat on the nightstand, but before he could touch it another gunshot rang through the room and Hyun Seung watched as his arm suddenly went limp. Red blood rolling down it.

Seung Hyun turned his attention back towards the door, “I only need one arm to finish you off.” Seung Hyun stood from the bed but before he could take another step forward two more shots rang through the room. All Hyun Seung saw was Seung Hyun fall. He looked up at the door to see Jun Hyung standing there, he was slowly lowering his gun as he looked down at Seung Hyun. The other man was still breathing but Jun Hyung had shot him in both of his arms and legs. Rendering him immobile.

He looked up at Hyun Seung with a sad smile before walking over to him. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around Hyun Seung’s body before calling out to someone. Hyun Seung looked up too see Doo Joon and a whole fleet of F.B.I. agents filing into the room.

“Damn Jun,” Doo Joon said as he looked down at Seung Hyun, “Did you kill him.”

“I stopped myself from doing that,” Jun Hyung said as he looked at Doo Joon, “I just gave him a few wounds that’ll make it easier to take him in.” Hyun Seung looked up at Jun Hyung with a questioning glance.

“Young Bae told us everything about Choi Seung Hyun, a.k.a. TOP,” Jun Hyung said after the agents dragged the other man away, “And when Doo Joon told him that they’ve been looking for TOP for years Ji Yong said that we can call the FBI in to help.”

“A-are they going to jail too,” Hyun Seung asked, his voice shaky from what almost happened to him.

“They have to since they’ve help him for so many years,” Jun Hyung said with a sad smile, “But since they’ve helped us capture him they’ll be getting the minimum sentence...they’ll be out in no time.”

“That’s good to hear,” Hyun Seung said before letting out a shaky breath.

“How ‘bout you,” Jun Hyung asked as he looked down at the other man, “Are you okay?” Hyun Seung looked up at Jun Hyung as tears gathered in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say no, I’ve never been that scared before in my life, but no words came out so he just settled for throwing his arms around Jun Hyung’s waist and crying. The blanket falling from his shoulders as he hugged the other but Jun Hyung said nothing as he gently ran his fingers through the other’s hair, hoping that the gesture was comforting.

Ki Kwang, Dong Woon and Yo Seob stopped at the door to see how Hyun Seung was doing and to tell him about everything but they stopped at the door when they saw him clinging onto Jun Hyung. “We’ll tell him later,” Yo Seob said quietly before grabbing Dong Woon’s and Ki Kwang’s wrist and dragging them away.

3 YEARS LATER

Hyun Seung was leaning against Jun Hyung’s side as they relaxed on the couch. Everything that had happened seemed like a horrible nightmare now that they thought back on it. Seung Hyun was doing life in solitary confinement, Jun Hyung had quit his job at the FBI to work at a small café that Dong Woon, Yo Seob, and Ki Kwang had opened nearby. After quiting their job at the CIA and opening the small café they frequently hung out at the apartment that Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung now shared. The only reminder of the past would be the horrible nightmares that visited Hyun Seung at night, even though Jun Hyung now slept in the same bed they still visited him. Though the visits weren’t as frequent as they were a year after the whole incident. The nightmares is the main reason that they started sharing a bed though, as time passed, the nightmares were just a reason for Jun Hyung to hold Hyun Seung close while they slept.

“Hey Jun.” Jun Hyung made a small humming noise to show that he was listening, “Today is the day that Ji Yong, Young Bae, Dae Sung, and Seung Ri are released from prison...can we go pick them up?”

“Sure,” he said as Hyun Seung pushed away and stood, “Did Doo Joon tell you when they were being let out.”

“At three.” Jun Hyung looked at the clock with a frown.

“That’s a half an hour from now.”

“Then we better hurry,” Hyun Seung said with a smile before running to the room to change.

-

They arrived at the prison gates with just minutes to spare. Hyun Seung looked around eagerly while Jun Hyung leaned back on the car. It only took a few minutes before Hyun Seung spotted the four men leaving the gates. The only thing that really changed about them was there hair. He ran forward and nearly tackled all of them to the ground.

“Seung,” Dae Sung said happily with his brightest smile.

“You here to pick us up,” Ji Yong asked.

“But of course,” Hyun Seung said with a smile as they made their way towards Jun Hyung and the car, “You know how much I’ve missed you guys? Are you ready to start your new lives?” Hyun Seung slipped into the passenger seat while Jun Hyung took the drivers and the other four squeezed themselves into the back.

“Do you have jobs for us,” Young Bae asked as adjusted himself to make himself more comfortable, but he ended up sitting on Ji Yong’s lap.

“Yup,” Hyun Seung said with a smile as he watched them through the rear-view mirror, “Ji Yong and Seung Ri can come work with me at the dance studio I teach at and Young Bae and Dae Sung can go work at the café that Dong Woon and Yo Seob own.”

“That so far from what we’re used to,” Seung Ri said with a sigh.

“Well that’s the point of starting a new, Panda Ri,” Hyun Seung said with a smile, “Anyways you like dancing, so don’t complain.”

“Yeah Ri,” Dae Sung said with a mischievous smile, “You get to pass your amazing skill onto the youth of today.” Everyone in the car caught the sarcasm in Dae Sung’s voice but Seung Ri’s eyes lit up at the other’s words.

“Your right,” he said, “They should be proud to learn from someone as great as me.” Hyun Seung had to cover his mouth with his hand to keep his laughter muffled.