Mark Me

Behind the Mask

“And how exactly do you plan to do that,” Ki Kwang asked while Hyun Seung asked, “Why? I thought you owed your lives to him.”

“The power is getting to his head,” Young Bae said with a frown, “We actually didn’t know about it until after Ji Yong had already taken you...he wanted to play the bad guy and keep the rest of us out of it.”

“A completely Ji Yong thing to do,” Seung Ri added with a pout, “Taking all the blame and leaving us out of the action.” Hyun Seung wasn’t sure whether Seung Ri was sad that Ji Yong had kept the secret from him or the fact that Ji Yong was planning on having all the fun of over throwing Seung Hyun without him.

“So why were Doo Joon and Jun Hyung here,” Hyun Seung asked as he looked at Ji Yong.

“Seung Hyun had taken them before I was pulled into his office under the suspicions that I was meeting up with you,” Ji Yong said as he put his arm on Young Bae and leaned on him a little bit, “I was, of course, but since he didn’t have any concrete evidence on his claims I had to prove my loyalty by bringing you back to him. I did what he told me too but I didn’t really do it for him...I kind of killed two birds with one stone.” While Ji Yong spoke Hyun Seung studied his face, searching his expression to see if he was lying but it kind of surprised him what he saw instead. Ki Kwang opened his mouth to speak but Hyun Seung cut him off before he even got the chance to say a word.

“Have you been sleeping?” Everyone but Ji Yong looked at Hyun Seung with confusion written all over their faces. They weren’t sure why his question was so off the topic of overthrowing Seung Hyun. Hyun Seung moved passed Ki Kwang and stopped right in front of Ji Yong. Taking the other’s face in his hands and examining his face with a frown set in place. “You haven’t been sleeping have you?”

“Not really,” Ji Yong admitted while Hyun Seung let his hands fall.

“Young Bae,” he turned to the other with his arms crossed over his chest, “Take him inside and make him sleep. He’s talking about all of this complicated stuff that he won’t be able to do if he doesn’t get proper sleep.”

“I’m fine,” Ji Yong said.

“No your not,” Young Bae spoke this time, “We’re putting you to sleep, we’ll discuss this more in the morning.” Young Bae pulled Ji Yong back towards the house with Seung Ri and Dae Sung following. After they could no longer be seen Hyun Seung slowly sank to the ground.

“What’s wrong,” Ki Kwang as as he knelt next to Hyun Seung.

“Anyone who defies Seung Hyun is killed,” Hyun Seung said as he looked up at the other, “If this plan doesn’t succeed then they’ll die...I don’t want to see anyone else die.”

-

Jun Hyung was awoken by the smell of food. He barely even realized that his body was moving until he reached the kitchen where he saw Yo Seob basically fighting with the food. “Is the food winning,” Jun Hyung asked making Yo Seob turn quickly to face him, burning himself on the stove in the process. He let out a yelp that woke up the other two. Jun Hyung rushed forward to turn off the stove while the other ran his hand underneath cold water.

“I wasn’t fighting with the food,” Yo Seob said with a pout as he brought his hand to his mouth and blew on it, “I was cooking us breakfast.”

“Don’t worry about it Jun Hyung.” They both turned to see Dong Woon walk into the kitchen with Doo Joon right behind him, “Even though it looks like he looks like he’s losing the fight the food comes out tasting decent.” Yo Seob mumbled something under his breath that Jun Hyung didn’t catch as he held his hand to his chest, cradling it with the other.

Dong Woon moved forward to continue but before he could do anything else they all froze in place. There was the sound of someone trying to get into the apartment through the front door. Dong Woon turned to Jun Hyung and Yo Seob and mouthed, Seung Hyun’s men?

All they could do was shrug their shoulders so he quickly went to the living room and grabbed his gun from the kitchen table. Then he made sure the safety was off before heading to the front door and waiting for it to open, the gun pointed and ready to shot. He was surprised when the door opened and he found himself at the barrel of a gun.

“Who are you,” the short man with the gun pointed at his chest asked.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you the same thing.” Dong Woon watched as the man’s finger tightened on the trigger and heard Jun Hyung, Doo Joon, and Yo Seob all filtered into the small hallway behind him.

“Kiki don’t!” They all watched as Hyun Seung came forward and pulled the man’s arm down, “Don’t you shoot him,” he said before turning to Dong Woon, “You put down your gun too.” Everyone but Ki Kwang stared at Hyun Seung with confusion.

“Seungie!” Yo Seob was the first one to speak up and he quickly brushed passed everyone and jumped on Hyun Seung, almost knocking him over. Ki Kwang had to grab Hyun Seung’s wrist just to make sure that the other had stayed up right.

“What are you guys doing in my apartment,” Hyun Seung asked once he had finally pulled Yo Seob off himself, “I thought all of you would be at your own homes...”

“We stayed here too take care of your cat,” Dong Woon said as he picked Joon up from the ground.

“We were also going to plan some way to get you out of Seung Hyun’s house,” Jun Hyung said as he leaned against the wall, “But I guess that’s not needed anymore.”

“I’m going back,” Hyun Seung said and four pairs of eyes him, their jaws dropping.

“Why would you go back there,” Doo Joon asked, he was the first to recover from the shock, “Weren’t you basically tortured in that place?”

“It’s different now,” Hyun Seung said as his eyes looked between Doo Joon and Jun Hyung, “Did he say anything to you guys while in his captivity.”

“No,” Doo Joon said but when Hyun Seung turned his eyes to Jun Hyung something flashed through the other’s eyes told him other wise.

“Kiki,” he turned to the short boy next to him, “Fill Dong Woon and Yo Seob in on Ji Yong’s plans, since Doo Joon and Jun Hyung’s identity is already known they won’t be much help. We might need their help later on but don’t tell them anything more then Ji Yong told us.” He nodded before Hyun Seung moved forward and grabbed Jun Hyung’s wrist. “I’m just going to borrow him for a second,” he said before pulling Jun Hyung into his room and locking the door behind them. He released Jun Hyung’s wrist before turning on him and pushing him further from the door. His knees bumped the side of the bed before Hyun Seung had stopped.

“What did he say to you,” he asked, standing close to the other so they could have a whispered conversation, “I know he said something to you.”

“He said that once he had you in his grasp again he was going to break you.” Jun Hyung hesitated a bit before he continued, “So you can never get away from him again.”

“Sounds like something that bastard would say,” Hyun Seung whispered angrily, “Why didn’t Doo Joon hear him tell you that?”

“Since he was perfectly healthy with no injuries they sedated him,” Jun Hyung said as he turned away from the face that was way too close to his own, “He kept putting up a fight...”

“I guess you were lucky you were shot then,” Hyun Seung said with a smirk before backing up a small distance, “Come to think of it.” Jun Hyung still had his face turn so he didn’t realize Hyun Seung kneeling down in front of him, “How’s your wound?”

A yelp fell from his lips as Hyun Seung lifted up his shirt and ran a finger over the scar on his stomach. “W-what are you doing,” Jun Hyung said as he looked down at Hyun Seung, his face flushed in embarrassment.

“Checking your wound,” Hyun Seung said with a smirk as he looked up at the other man. He moved his face back down and ghosted his lips over the scar before swiftly standing and leaving the room. Once the door fell closed behind him, Jun Hyung fell back on the bed with his face buried in his palms. He was sure the heat radiating from his face was enough to provide heat for a small room.

“Did you jump him,” Ki Kwang asked as Hyun Seung left the room and joined the others in the living room. His eyebrow cocked but before he asked a question Yo Seob had jumped in with a small smile.

“Silly, he didn’t have enough time to jump him properly.”

“That yelp meant he did something,” Dong Woon said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“Are you guys done,” Hyun Seung asked as he took the available spot next to Doo Joon, leaning on him just slightly, “I just kissed his wound.”

“Ah.” Hyun Seung didn’t miss the sound of disappointment in Yo Seob’s voice and he looked at the other with questioning eyes. Yo Seob quickly turned away.

“Sorry Jun Hyung!” They all turned to see Jun Hyung leaving the room and Dong Woon continued speaking, “We should’ve warned you about Seung’s habits. He kisses the wounds of people if he feels like it’s his fault.”

“He kissed my stomach,” Jun Hyung said with disbelief.

“If that’s where your wound was then he’ll kiss it,” Yo Seob said with a smile, “He kissed me on my cheek before because a bullet grazed it while I was protecting him from it.”

“Well at least he wasn’t drunk,” Dong Woon said with a laugh and Hyun Seung sent a glare his way, it didn’t stop him from talking, “If he was drunk he would have completely undressed you and...”

“Ki Kwang,” Hyun Seung said quickly and loudly as if he wanted drown Dong Woon out, the other just smirked in satisfaction, “Did you fill them in?” Ki Kwang nodded and Hyun Seung stood, “Good. Seung Hyun thinks that I came here for my clothes so let’s go get some before we leave.” He looked at Dong Woon and Yo Seob, “A man named Young Bae will be sent here to fill you in once we get more information. So please try to keep from shooting him.” They both nodded before Hyun Seung followed Ki Kwang into the room to gather some clothes.

-

“What exactly do you have planned,” Hyun Seung asked as he, Ki Kwang, Young Bae, and Ji Yong relaxed in the back garden’s maze. Both Seung Ri and Dae Sung couldn’t join them because Seung Hyun had sent them both out on jobs earlier in the day.

“Where going to exploit his only weakness,” Ji Yong said with a smirk.

“That weakness being...?”

“You,” Young Bae said with a smirk identical to Ji Yong’s.

“If he feels like he’s going to throw him off enough for us to actually pull this off,” Ji Yong said, “Which is why your part is so important, we need to make it look like you fell for someone else.”

“So I need a lover,” Hyun Seung asked, “That’s easy, we can have Kiki play the part.”

“That won’t do,” Young Bae said with a frown, “We need to use someone that he had already suspected as your lover...like one of those two F.B.I. agents that he captured just to bring you back.”

“I can’t use them,” Hyun Seung said with a frown, “Doo Joon is basically my brother and Jun Hyung is...”

“Then what about the other one,” Ji Yong asked, cutting off his words, “From what I know he tried to kill Seung Hyun for you and even took a bullet, so isn’t he the most believable for this part?” Before Hyun Seung could say anything to Ji Yong’s words the other had already decided. “It’s decided then,” he said happily with a clap of his hands before jumping up off the ground, “Were going to need help from your cop friends to get this done though.”

“We already told them that we would send Young Bae to fill them in on the details,” Ki Kwang said as Hyun Seung stood next to him, still in shock from the hasty decision.

“Good, then it’s settled.” He turned to Young Bae, “You go fill them in and if Seung Hyun asks about your wear-a-bouts I’ll weave a great tale about me making you go out an buy my food.”

“You already do that,” Young Bae said with a sigh.

“Then it makes everything more believable,” Ji Yong said with a smile before lightly smacking the other on the shoulder and walking away. Young Bae shook his head in disapproval before following after his best friend.

“No one’s gonna get hurt,” Ki Kwang said to Hyun Seung as he threw a comforting hand around the other’s shoulders, “Ji Yong won’t let anyone get hurt.”

-

Young Bae arrived at Hyun Seung’s apartment as night fell and when he knocked on the door it opened to show him the barrel of a gun. “Hyun Seung must have told you I was coming,” he said with a kind smile, “I’m Young Bae.” It took a couple seconds before the gun was lowered to reveal a tall red haired boy with three other people behind him.

“You’re here to tell us about the plan to overthrow Seung Hyun?” Young Bae nodded and they moved to let him inside the room. Joon found his way to Young Bae and the other smiled as he picked up the cat, scratching it behind the ears as he made his way towards the living room.

“We need all of you to help in order to be successful,” he said as he sat down on a couch, “May I know all of your names?

“I’m Doo Joon.”

“I’m Yo Seob.”

“Dong Woon.”

“Jun Hyung.”

“Okay. As for he plan we’re going to exploit his weakness before moving on with the plan but we will have to find someway to get the four of you into his mansion.”

“That’s easy for us,” Dong Woon said as Yo Seob continued, “Seung Hyun thinks were still away on a very important mission of infiltrating the F.B.I, he knows nothing about our true identities.”

“Then that’s one problem down,” he said with a thoughtful smile as he turned his eyes towards Doo Joon and Jun Hyung, “Then the problem is with you two.”

“We need to go too,” Doo Joon asked just as Jun Hyung asked, “What’s his biggest weakness?”

“Hyun Seung,” Young Bae said with a smile, “And yes you need to go, ten people has much more of a possibility of taking him down then six.”

“Are you going to hurt him,” Dong Woon asked, a small amount of panic in his voice.

“That won’t accomplish anything,” Young Bae said with a laugh as he looked at Jun Hyung, “Your going to play his lover.”

“M-Me,” Jun Hyung asked and Young Bae nodded, “Why me?”

“Your really the only option we have to play the part,” Young Bae said as he let Joon jump from his lap and walk away, “You’ve already put yourself in harms way for Seung’s sake more then once. I’m sure that he already suspects that there’s more then your relationship anyways, so a fake relationship between you and Seung is more believable then with anyone else.”

“But why does he need a lover?” Young Bae turned to look at Doo Joon.

“His biggest fear is losing Hyun Seung to someone else,” he said with a smile before standing, “He’ll be at his lowest point if he finds out that Hyun Seung’s heart belongs to another and that would make it that much easier to take him down.” He started to leave but passed at the hallway, “Oh and you two.” He turned and looked at Yo Seob and Dong Woon with a knowing smile, “You two should visit soon with the prisoners but make sure to have there faces covered so he can let us execute them without his interference.”

-

It was the next morning and Hyun Seung found himself sitting beside Seung Hyun with Ki Kwang standing behind him with Ji Yong beside Ki Kwang. Both Seung Ri and Dae Sung still sleeping from returning late the previous day. Seung Hyun’s arm was thrown around his shoulders as he pulled the other close, Hyun Seung had to fight to keep himself from throwing the arm off him. The doors opened to reveal Young Bae on the other side.

“T.O.P,” he said with a bow before straightening himself out, “Dong Woon and Yo Seob have returned from there mission with two prisoners.”

“Ah,” Seung Hyun said with a twisted smile, “They must have gathered a lot of in formation within the past four years of gaining the trust of the men after me. Send them in.” Young Bae bowed before leaving for a few seconds and returning with Yo Seob and Dong Woon following him. It didn’t take long before Hyun Seung noticed the two hooded and shackled men following behind them at a slow face.

“Why are they wearing hoods,” Seung Hyun asked with a frown.

“We’d like to kill them with our own hands,” Yo Seob said with a bow, “They’ve given us a lot of trouble while we were undercover so we’d like to use our own hands to take their life.”

“Understood.” Seung Hyun said with a frown, “Ji Yong, lead them to the execution room.” Ji Yong nodded before leaving the room, the four men following after him. Once they were gone Young Bae turned to Seung Hyun, “I have to give you the report on Dae and Seung Ri’s mission.”

“Ah,” he said before turning to Hyun Seung, “Go take a shower and freshen up, I want to see you later.” He gave a stiff nod before standing and heading out of the room with a yawn, Ki Kwang following right behind him.

“Where’d they take them,” Hyun Seung whispered the question to Ki Kwang while they walked towards his room.

“I can find out while your in the shower,” Ki Kwang whispered back.

“Do that then,” he said before disappearing into his room.

When Hyun Seung finished his shower he wore a black tank and dark gray sweats. He was towel drying his hair when he left the bathroom to find Ki Kwang sitting on his bed. The other simply looked at him and he knew that the other found out where Jun Hyung and Doo Joon were taken. He threw his towel onto the bed before following Ki Kwang out of the room, they walked out in silence.

When they reached the prisons two gun shots rang out and echoed through the home but neither of them rushed forward. When Ki Kwang pushed open the door to the prisons he was greeted with the sight of Dong Woon dressing the two men in Doo Joon’s and Jun Hyung’s clothes so Seung Hyun would assume that Dong Woon and Yo Seob had killed the two prisoners that they brought in.

“There’s a room here that Seung Hyun knows nothing about right,” Hyun Seung asked as he looked away from the dead bodies, “Does he know of where we spent our time?”

“No,” Ji Yong said with a smirk as he leaned on a prison cell’s bars, “He doesn’t know about it so it’s one of the safest places here.”

“Good then take them there,” he said with a frown before his eyes trailed over the other four in the room, “Just follow him, he knows where he’s going. I’ll join you guys in a little while.”

“Your not coming with,” Jun Hyung asked with a frown, “Don’t we have to discuss how this playing lovers thing will work?”

“Not now,” Hyun Seung said with a smirk, “We can figure that out when I join you guys later. Seung Hyun wanted me to see him right after I took a shower.”

“Why do you have to do what he tells you too,” Doo Joon asked.

“To make things less suspicious,” he said before turning to leave, “Now just follow Ji Yong without drawing attention to yourselves.” He turned to see them both nod before he left the prison, Ki Kwang on his heels.

The walk to the main room was quiet and quick, he needed it to seem like he really was coming after taking a shower. “Did you hear those gunshots,” he asked as he opened the double doors that lead to the main room, Seung Hyun sat in his usual chair in the front of the room, “Looks like the prisoners those two brought in are dead.”

“Shooting them is such a boring way though.” Hyun Seung noted the pout on Seung Hyun’s face and felt sick to his stomach.

“Is there a reason you called for me after I showered?”

“Ah yes,” he said with a twisted smile, “I need you to join me in my room tonight so we can have some fun.” He looked over Hyun Seung’s shoulder at Ki Kwang, “You won’t need to follow him tonight.” Hyun Seung’s felt his stomach drop, “That is all, you may go.” He gave a small bow before quickly turning his heel and leaving the room, Ki Kwang quickly following after.

Once he was sure that he was out of the range of being caught he broke into a run towards the secret room, Ki Kwang following his lead. After several turns and almost overshooting the entrance they had ran into the room, both of them practically breathless.

“What happened,” Ji Yong asked as he moved forward but he had to wait a few minutes before he got his answer.

“W-we don’t have anymore time to waste,” Hyun Seung said after taking deep breaths to get his breathing back to normal, “Seung Hyun wants me in his room tonight for ‘fun’.” He made air quotes before he continued speaking, “I need some proof that I’ve been taken by another and quick.”

“Have Jun Hyung mark you,” Yo Seob spoke up after several minutes of silence.

“Mark...me?”

“Yeah you know leave hickeys,” Yo Seob said with a shrug, “If he leaves some on the collar bone or the neck, where people usually leave them during , it might be able trick Seung Hyun.”

“W-wa...” Jun Hyung was about to protest, his face flushing in embarrassment before Hyun Seung cut him off.

“That’s a great idea,” he said with a smile before walking up to Jun Hyung and grabbing him by the wrist, “Ji Yong I’m gonna go used the back room since it has a bed.” Jun Hyung let out sounds of protests as he was dragged away by Hyun Seung. Yo Seob and Dong Woon even waved goodbye before they both disappeared behind a door.

Hyun Seung locked it behind them before pushing Jun Hyung onto the bed and removing his tank top. Jun Hyung flushed at the sight of Hyun Seung’s bare chest and quickly looked away. “What are you getting embarrassed for,” Hyun Seung asked as he moved closer to Jun Hyung, pushing him down on the bed before he straddled his waste, “All you have to do is leave marks on me.”