Chapter 3

Heaven Beside You

 

**Hyunseung POV**

I cry harder and I can hear Yoseob calling out my name, I try to shout but this guy shut my mouth.

I bite his hand, 'eew~ gross' 

“Ouch! What the?!. .You want to die?” he said and throw me on the bed.

He crawling on top of me and lean his face closely, i know he's going to kiss me

so I shut my mouth tightly.

He smirked.

I can feel his hand try to unbuckle my belt.

I pulled his hand away with my hand but it’s useless, he's so damn strong.

When he had enough with my struggling, he pull my hair and said

“Don’t be so stubborn, . I just want to give you pleasure, the pleasure that you haven’t feel before”

“Please let me go” I beg but he laugh at me.

“You think it’s easy to let you go like that? Listen here, . No one ever reject me before” he let go of my head and move down of the bed.

He smirked at me and opened his shirt buttons, and quickly undid his jeans pulling it off, leaving his boxer.

I close my eyes, do not want to see what’s next.

‘Anyone, please save me’ my tears fell non-stop.

**End POV**

 

**same time**

“Hyunseuuuuung~”

“Hyung, did you hear that? It seems like. . “

“Yoseob!” Doojoon cut him and stood up run out of the room.

The KiWoon follow him and they found Yoseob sitting on the floor crying.

Doojoon approached him.

“Seobbie, what happen?” Doojoon asked.

“Doojoon hyung? O.O When did you get here?” Junhyung asked with wide eyes.

“What happen here??” Doojoon ask back ignoring his question.

“*sob* Seung- *sob*. .-gie. .*sob*. my fri- *sob* -end. *sob* . .the guy. *sob*. .knife. in. .*sob*. .th- *sob* -at room”

The sob make him hard to talk.

“YAH you in there! Let go of my friend’s friend!” Dongwoon shouted.

He and Kikwang push the door firmly but it’s no use, suddenly Junhyung came with fire extinguisher,

“Give me way” he said and the KiWoon walked away.

 

 

**in the room**

“NOOOO!” Hyunseung scream loudly when the guy finally success get off of Hyunseung’s shirt.

“Nice body you have there” the guy said smirk. Hyunseung cover his body with his hand.

“And now it’s time to having fun baby” the guy leaning even closer to Hyunseung, their body almost touch.

“AGHH~. . . YAH! LET IT GO!” the guy with a black shirt get in, make the ert stop doing everything.

 

*************

“Hyung lemme help you” the younger give help

“No need Dongwoon-ah. Stay back” the others said.

“You can do it Junhyung” Doojoon who was calming Yoseob spoke.

Junhyung nodded and slam the door for several times that only make his hand tired and in pain.

After his hard time endure the pain, finally the door broke.

“AGHH~" Junhyung groaned and throw the fire extinguisher on the floor.

He get in  "YAH! LET IT GO!” 

Junhyung stop the ert doing and his eyes grew wide when the ert turn look at Junhyung.

“You?!”

 

                                 to be continued. .

__________________________________________________________________

 

how was it?

sorry for the late update. ^^