Don't get your in a twist.

Dear life, you [Latest Topic: I hate love;]

Girls and their Drama

Hello world. I'm updating twice in one day. Why you ask? Ah, dear lovely reader. It's because I have homework I must complete and would much rather pretend like I'm talking to you. Sometimes I wonder how I look in your minds.. /sigh.

Actually, its because I found two lovely messages in my mail today.

Scene. Action:

Vicheko walked into the house, blocking her ears from her mother nagging about education and the SATs. 

She scurried upstairs and slapped her backpack onto the floor, opening up to random pages in her packet and laying her pencil and calculator down as if she was busy working but had to go do something. Something being the computer. 

Running into the study room, she the computer monitor but paused as she heard the thundering roars of her mother's footsteps.

Vicheko cringed and pretended she was crushing a melon angrily in front of her, an unappealling face forming - a face her constantly yelled at her for, telling her that it made her uglier. 

Turning the tab for AFF off and switching to yahoo, vicheko calmed her face down and pretended as if she was busy looking at the e-mail her teacher sent. An e-mail that was non-existant. However, she found a small treasure. 

"Response report.." 

"No!" she thought, assuming that it was another poster request. Then, she saw the rest. "Response Report: Dear Life, you. Sincerely, your loving neighbor." 

"What the hell?" she asked herself. "It does exist!" 

She opened the messages happily.

"hi."  the email read.

"jfkewadf."  Vicheko thought. She paused and kept her composure. "Hello, friend," she murmmured to herself. 

But then, she saw the second message. 

 

End scene.

 

To summarize, it said this:

Dear Vicheko,

I used to have a best friend, but she ended up backstabbing me because of a fight I had with her. She assumed that I wasn't paying enough attention to her. She turned my friends against me. It got bad and I didn't know what to do. 

She says she forgives me. I did nothing. 

-Niya.

 

As a semi-girl, I understand how girls can be. Truthfully, I'd rather have the social life of a guy. It's okay if their stupid, and their -like attitude is accepted because they have a two inch extension in their pants. 

It's true. Girls can be vicious. 

 

But Niya, I'm sorry but you have to it up. 

 

When I think about your side, this is my response:

Girls like that, -like and wanting attention, are hard to be handled with. 

If you want to fight her, go ahead. But from what I see, fighting wouldn't be the best option. Whenever I get in a fight with someone, I get really pissed off. And then I eat my favorite food angrily- like stabbing it with my chopsticks angry- and cool down. Then, I go up to the girl and talk to her seriously. No, you can't go with a friend, and her friend can't be there either. It has to be one-on-one, face-to-face, because another biased opinion won't do you any good. 

Example that happend to me in real life:

Vicheko walked down the hallway with her girl scout cookies. She decided to buy two boxes since she had never eaten them before and wanted to share with her new lunch table. She sat with one close friend, and a group of other girls that I was never really close to. I got in a fight with one of them in sixth grade, but I assumed she had gotten over it. She hadn't. 

I offered her cookies- carmal delights- she took five. She said thank you. I was happy. 

She talked about going to the mall. She ignored me completey and didn't ask my about it at all. I sat right in front of her. 

Everyone could tell that she wasn't acting normally and that she had something against me. 

I held it in for the first month as I thought, "Hey, she could be pmsing." 

But no. She's actually a really big . Vicheko is never the one to cry about friendships. She's pretty strong and would probably make other girls cry- not a trait she's particuallarly proud of. 

So one day, I asked my friend about it. 

"Hey, does bigassmonster always act like that?" 

"No. I've known bigassmonster for years. She's usually really nice."

"Ah. I see."

So at lunch, I confronted her. She did one of those, talk-about-invitations-right-in-front-of-your-face things and I talked to her. 

Sure, people were around, but all of them were busy with their own conversations and I knew that they wouldn't intervene.

"Hey, bigassmonster." vicheko asked calmly.

"Yeah?" she smiled.

Vicheko smiled back. "Do you have a problem with me?"

Bigassmonster was taken aback and was completely shocked. I mean - completely. 100%. The had no idea what to do. "Ohmygosh, vicheko! No!"

I smiled, "Oh. Okay. Just making sure."

The girl next to her asked what was going on and Bigassmonster told her what had happened. I heard and cut in. 

"No, no. I'm not trying to be a or anything. Trust me. But it always seems like you hate me or something, so I wanted to know straight out."

Her friend laughed and I grinned back. 

It ended happily, but the didn't act that way towards me again. 

 

If you want something settled, Niya, don't you dare go around and gossip about the "witch". If you do that, you're acting just like her and turning other people against her. Sure she may deserve it, but how do you know she's telling you the whole story about why she's mad? Okay, I would probably tell you right away, but there are tons of people who would only shrug it off and tell you 25% of what they're actually thinking.

Niya, if you miss your friend and are tired of calling her a witch, talk to her. You're scared? Think about it this way. 

She knows when you're on your period. 

She knows the guys you have a crush on.

She knows all the other that you wouldn't dare tell your parents. 

So why should it be so hard talking to her about something serious that can affect your relationship?

Although you seem really angry at her, she is, or was, your best friend and you know her best. 

Get over your anger and think about why she's acting like that. 

She's jealous? Tell her that your world isn't focused around her, but that she's an incredibly important part of it. 

 

And with the whole thing about your other friends and how they you? They're not your best friends if they believe about you.

Forget them.

But if they're important to you.. don't talk to them through facebook.

Don't text them saying, "Girl, I didn't do it."

Talk to them in the hallway despite their rolling eyes and tell them that you didn't do whatever and basically, the truth.

 

Hey, if I heard a rumor about a friend and got angry about it.. It'd be hard to convince me.

But if the girl came up to me and told me that it wasn't true and she was serious.

..Hell. I would be on her side. But take into mind that, I'm only one person, and another person may just hear it and continue to gossip even more.

 

 

 

 

Niya, girls are hard to handle with. 

You can't be a guy and beat them up with a sock. 

You have to talk to them to their face and tell them what you think.

You can't do it with a friend.

You do it yourself.

You be strong.

If you say it weakly, it'll only make things worse and make the other girls gossip even more.

 

Say it and watch for results. If it's important, you say what you want and do what you can.

But don't go to far and bake them cookies, because if you're the only one trying to save the friendship, she's not worth it, man.

 

There are seven billion people in the world. You can live up to at least 80. 

Chances are you'll meet a bunch of other people within that time frame.

Some are worth trying to be friends with,

 

Others,

 

Well others, you just have to stick up your middle finger and say " it". 

 

 


A/N: Well guys. I was very serious in this one. I apologize ;u;

But this is something that I used to struggle with a lot as a kid. 

but baby. YOU WILL SURVIVE. HEY HEY.~ 

Lol. Imma go to sleep now. If anyone else has something to say, 

Dawgon'it. Say it. c;

 

&to the person who said hi?

 

Vicheko says hello /winkwink.

 

Peace out dawgz still trying to be gangsta'. I think the "z" adds a little flair. kekeke..