I'm evolving into Pikachu.

Dear life, you [Latest Topic: I hate love;]

One night, Vicheko had to stay up late as she had a test on the upcoming day. It was first period which meant she wouldn't be able to study after a class, so she made sure she knew all of the details. On the day of the test, she whipped out her pink, beaten up pencil case with scribbles of words scrawled down by her friends and selected her favorite pencil.

She pushed her glasses up as the bridge of her nose didn't exist and smiled as sunlight glinted off her glasses' lens. The teacher passed out the tests, dabbing his finger on his tongue to get a better grasp on the stack of hell-like papers. Vicheko hated that. It was like an invisible stratch-and-sniff sticker that had the scent of whatever her teacher had for breakfast. 

Vicheko gazed down at her test and  grimaced at the first question. Not knowing what the first question meant was a bad omen. However, she smiled at the second question and her brain went to work.

 

However, it was stopped and distracted by a rhythmic thumping- an awfully annoying rhythmic thumping that made her focus on the impending stomp.

 

She turned her head around, searching for the source of the tapping and sighed when she found it.

It was a boy tapping his foot on the ground as he was taking his test/

After she spotted the sound of the mini-earthquake in her soul, she couldn't focus on anything else except that one, vibrating shoe. That was the nefarious villan to her fairtale and the one thing keeping her from looking at what the multiple choice answers read.

She pondered on whether she should ask him to stop, and decided not to. As the room was completely silent, ignoring the sound of scrawling of pencils - the mechanical object that transitioned a person's thoughts to the paper-, she assumed that if she said anything all attention would be on her and her rude commentary. Just ignore it, vicheko.

She continued to reread the question as her eyes ran through the answer choices before her.

Alright baby, I got this.

However, all hell broke loose when the girl in front of the boy with the rabbit-like thumping foot starting tapping her pencil and tapping her foot at the same time.

 

At the same time.

 

Vicheko whipped out her machine gun and stared at the two human beings that made her want to shove her head into an airplane engine.

"Any last words?" she muttered.

 

 

You wanted to know my pet peeve?

It's when someone starts to tap their foot or tap their pencil where I can see. It's like my whole world starts crashing, except for that stupid, ing thumping, rhythmic sound of his sneaker.

It may sound like I'm exaggerating my annoyance towards the action.

 

 

I'm not.

 

 

I swear I lost at least ten minutes on question two while I was taking my test just because I couldn't get my mind off of that damn foot. AND an extra ten just looking at the guy next to me and the girl in front of him shaking their foot at the same time.

Augh. I get tired just thinking about that test. I blame my bad grade on their feet. .... lol jkay . It's because me est stooopid.

 

The weird thing is, I actually didn't mind people shaking their feet, tapping their pencils and so on in the past.

It was actually something that I often got yelled at for doing by my parents.

I remember like it was yesterday....

 

Vicheko grabbed her pudding and watched her favorite TV show intensely: Spongebob. It was as if her eyes and her television set had some kind of romantic, unbreakable bond. The of the episode was becoming apparent and Baby Vicheko's anxiety increased. Was squidward pregnant? Was it Patrick who did the heinous crime? She was about to find out.

All of a sudden her foot started shaking without her mind noticing and the distance between the television screen and her eyes gradually decreased.

However, the tapping stopped immediately when her mother whacked the back of her head with her magazine. The title read "Tiger Moms".

"Stop tapping your foot!" she barked. "In Korea, they say only the insane do such things."

Her mother's eyes scrutinized her very being and dug into her soul. Vicheko didn't really understand the harm in moving her feat, but decided it was better not to question her Mama's commands.

"Yes ma'am." Vicheko said sheepishly as her mother went back to reading the newspaper she seemed to find very interesting.

Later, Vicheko gradually morphed into her mother, harboring a secret hatred for tapping feet and the Spongebob episode that she never finished watching.

 

 

Lol, it went something like that.

But yeah, bottom line?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As a child, it's easy for you to mimic your parents' pet peeves and their preferences without noticing.

 

 

 

 

That is why,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I will become a Tiger mom, like my own mother, in the future.

 

I shall.

 

Thus, I warn you to lock your doors, lock your vault to your valuable instruments, and secure your education videos and SAT prep books cause' Imma comin'.

 

 

 


LOL OMAGOAWD.

I'm running out of ideas.

I'm not a hateful person anymore

ohmygawd.

 

I'm morphing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol, Jkay.

I just saw someone that I

deeply despise.

It's a guy.

But whatever.

He's so stupid. awRJefkwa.

 

 

 

 

Oh, And I read through your comments about your favoirte authors and

I tried looking at those that don't have featured stories and I found that

Navi_7769

was a very good author - especiall if you like fantasy and adventure c:

I love you guys. ' ^ '

- Vicheko