Aftermath

Stuck With You

To be honest, I'd call this situation dramatic and unnecessary. Such things are not supposed to happen. Not when I'm involved.

And I was seriously losing my patience.

Enough is enough. Only one thing to do. I think I last used this tactic when Chan was fighting with some random kid when we were in 2nd grade.

I casually picked the hose lying by the bushes (thank god this is the ground floor). With one swift motion, I aimed and hit the main troublemakers. Ignoring the yells of indignation I calmly ensured that each and everyone of those boys were soaked to the bone and fell off each other before turning it off. And the teachers finally turned up on time to see my heroic act.

"Lee Sora! To the detention hall with the boys. NOW!"

Of course, I had to be punished too.

-----

 

I'm pretty sure my expression said it all. No one even dared to breathe. Eight soaking boys and one grumpy girl - as you can imagine, the aura was intense in the room. We were all subjected to an unnecessary lecture for more than forty minutes on upholding the morals of our amazing college.

Pretty sure everything entered from one ear to another.

If looks could kill, these guys would be dead from my glares. My eyes roamed each of their handsome, angry faces.

Jongin. Wu Fan. Jongdae. Lu Han (big surprise). Chan. And yes, the biggest troublemaker - Tao. The rest had somehow managed to slip away on time. And here were the biggest culprits. Oh wait. Add one more to that list - Lee Sora.

Kris banged on the table, the sudden noise making everyone jump out of their skin. "Fools!" His accented English echoed around the room before he let out a string of Chinese words. Judging from Tao's cringing and Lu Han's discomfort, I realized it wasn't something pleasant. And clearly, Chan understood Chinese - judging by his snicker and grin.

I stayed quiet.

"Sorry. Sora.." I ignored Tao's gaze and so did the rest. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble as well."

"Sure you didn't." Chan sniffed, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"You. Shut it."

"Will not."

"Do it, before I shave your hair off!"

"I'd like to see you try, you long eyed pole."

"Long.. WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"

"You started it!"

"Creep!"

"Assh-"

"SHUT UP. BOTH OF YOU!"

Kris seriously exuded authority as peace returned to the room.

-----

 

I don't remember how long the detention lasted. But one thing's for sure. The guys were suspended for two weeks. And me? Detention for the same tenure. T'ch.

I was the first to head out, ignoring the calls of the rest. Not to be dramatic or anything, but I was pissed off. I'm not so forgiving, unfortunately.

But one voice was persistent. I picked my pace, but he followed. Tao, the brat.

"Sora. Sora! Hold on a minute! YAH!"

He finally managed to yank hold of my hand and pull me around to face him.

"What do you want?"

"Yah.. I already apologized, what more do you want?"

I really felt my temper rise. "YOU! After causing everything, you're asking me what more I want??!"

He opened his mouth to retaliate but I was quicker.

"You're seriously nothing but trouble! Didn't I tell you to be quiet? Why do you have to create a ruckus over something so stupid? Am I going to marry that mop head because of a hug? Do you think you're some kind of a movie hero? Seriously.. I had a more peaceful life before I met you!"

I stopped for a moment, trying to catch my breath. The things that poured out of my mouth just now, I realized the stupidity of it only once I paused to see Tao's expression.

His grip loosened as he suddenly let go of my hand. I wanted to kick myself. My ego was too big for me to say I didn't mean any of that.

"You.. You were happier before we dated. Isn't that right?"

Say no. SAY NO. FOOL.

I gritted my teeth and kept my mouth shut.

He took a step backwards. "Fine. Then I won't be such a burden. Forget things happened."

That said. He spun on his heels and headed out the other way. After what seemed like an eternity, my knees gave way and I dropped to the floor, sobbing my evil heart out.

-----

 

I am back from my random hiatus. Omg, I know you might have cursed me for the lack of updates.

But I shall be more regular henceforth, I promise! And this is a tiny chapter, and for once, no funny scenes. ;n;

I like dramatic things xD