Consequences

Stuck With You

I think I've landed myself in some deep trouble.

No one gets off easy after messing with Hara. Let's not forget the one time a guy dumped her before she could dump him... He was stalked and very much close to being killed (alright, I'm exaggerating, but just a bit. Tiny bit.) In other words, being in Hara's hitlist is scary.

As you can guess the aftermath, I quickly made up a fib to Tao about my sister being sick and rushed from the place.

I don't think I should be forgiven for the disappointed look that crossed his face.

Sorry Tao.

-----

 

I was almost scared to step inside my house. Partly because of what I might find, mostly because I fear for my life. I sure didn't want to get kicked out. If you didn't know, it's just my sister and I who live here. Our parents live in Japan due to reasons (each have their own family, so yes). And due to this reason, I'm completely dependent on this girl who works and provides for the both of us. Hence, I should remain on her good side.

All said and done, I think that's going to change since I found her in a much scarier state than I imagined her to be. Mascara running everywhere, still in her date clothes and hair sticking out from her bun. Mop head, what the hell have you got me into?

"YOU...!" As she caught sight of me, she leaped at me, gripping my shoulders tight. Has she actually been crying...? Okay, that's a first. Usually she wouldn't let me see that.

"Do..you..know what he told me?! THE NERVE OF THAT GUY."

I winced from her grip and extremely loud voice as I meekly shook my head.

"THAT BRAT SAID YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN ME, HA."

I blinked. "B-BWOH?!"

"This is your fault! I know you're making him do this-"

Suddenly she slumped, sobbing. "I really used to like him..."

I rolled my eyes. Ever the drama queen, Hara.

Me being prettier... Chanyeol must really be seeking revenge. I snorted in my mind, pushing it all out of my head.

That kid's dead when I see him next.

-----

 

Chanyeol's phone would currently have registered 21 missed calls and 15 texts. All threatening or promising him a very painful death.

No reply from him.

I bet he's scared and he has all reasons to be. Not only was my first attempt at a perfect date was ruined, but I was caught in the mess of playing cupid. Never again, I promised myself. Never again will I my nose in such stuff. To be honest, I was unsure of whether I should cheer for him for subduing my pain-in-the- sister or to be mad. I went with the latter since my life's at stake here.

Bless my soul.

My watch read 8:49 PM as I barged down the street and on to the next. If he thinks ignoring me was going to let him live, he's so wrong.

This place hadn't changed a bit. It had been a while since I had been in front of his sprawling, huge mini-mansion of a  house. My anger had probably overtaken all sense of reason (along with the fact that his mother will help me in yelling at him. I love Chan's mum).

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Even the door faced my fury.

Midway through the fourth, the door was pulled open by a very smug alien. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped my fist from connecting with his face. Instead, my hand hung mid-air as I was suddenly at a loss of words. He grinned cheekily. "Rara noona, what a pleasant surprise."

I half snorted at the greeting. "T'ch. Surprise indeed, when I punch your face backwards." I pushed past him, an old habit, and I walked in as if I owned the house and kicked at a random innocent chair.

"Aish, such a violent woman."

"You! What the hell did you do? Isn't it enough misery in a lifetime that you've given me and now this."

He merely tilted his head as he walked in and leaned against the wall.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol. Why did you have to make me the bait?!" I guess my childish temper took over as I stomped my foot around.

Silence.

I yelled for about 14 minutes, approximately before finally plonking myself down on the couch, out of breath and his blank expression pissed me more. "Yah! Are you going to reply or not?! Why the hell did you do that?"

"To make you come here."

"...eh?" Before I could react, he was in front of me. Too close for comfort. He kneeled down and suddenly looked me straight in the eye.

"Who do you think is the reason we barely talk?"

"..What? What are y-"

"Your sister is a pain in the ."

I rolled my eyes. "Tell me something I don't know."

"That's not the point. You.. you finally came."

"S-so?" I guess I couldn't have guessed what's coming next. Two pairs of arms surrounded me, embracing me tightly as a messy head fell on my shoulders leaving me red and spluttering. His voice was barely above a whisper. "Sora..  I miss you. Let's be friends again."

All my resolve and anger melted away.

Shot.

-----

 

I guess Chanyeol was serious with what he said. All I remember is floating away from his house in a daze. Truth be said, beneath all the hate, I did miss him. He was my best friend. Before Hara.. Hara. What did she even do? What did he mean? I truly could not remember a thing.

As always, I didn't sleep a wink. Half due to Chan's sudden affection and the rest because I felt truly guilty about Tao.

I'll make it up to you, my little panda.

I was a mess the next morning. I barely escaped from detention due to being caught sleeping in class. Oh my wonderful life. Somehow my loser days seemed like paradise. I was turning into a whiny old ahjumma. I think I caught sight of a few wrinkles as well.

With an invisible gray cloud filled with such thoughts hanging over my head, I dragged my feet towards the lunch hall to meet Tao. Seems like he's more busy these days with practice and what not. Both the groups (Tao's and Chan's were considering this showoff a serious business, much to my dismay) were practicing a lot harder.

"Sora!" My little flame of hope was doused when I saw it was Chan. "Aish, so much disappointment because I'm not Tao?" He grinned, messing my hair. I pushed his hand away grumpily. "Someone's rather hyper."

"Of course! I regained an old friend. No more fights, ne?"

"Arasso. Arassooo."

He chuckled, ruffling my hair again. "YAH! Jinjja! What the heck.."

"I'm just happy we're back together again. Thanks for meeting me last night." And yet again, the damn happy virus wrapped his arms around me, half choking me as I tried to push him off. And if I wasn't so sleepy, I'd have sworn I heard the word love before things just happened in a flash.

Stronger arms pulled me away and I tripped backwards, falling hard. "Ouch." I winced, blinking open my half shut eyes to see a professional punch being placed square on Chan's head.

"TAO! Yah!"

No more sleepiness. I jumped up, but before any white flag could be waved, the elites joined in and the showoff began.

"Tao, NO! KRIS! Chan... Yah, Kai, don't kicked him..!"

I was pushed to the background with only Junmyun and Lay standing a bit far away.

Much as I hate to admit it... I caused this.

-----

 

OMG, I'm extremely late with my update, aren't I?! I apologize -deep bows-

Thanks to all the readers who didn't unsubscribe. I'm literally happy sobbing right now. I shall hopefully be more quick with my updates.

School kills me, y'know.

AND I KNOW, I INTRODUCED VIOLENCE. (don't worry, their pretty faces won't be hurt) xD

Again, I shall consider all your suggestions / criticisms (T___T)