2. Day One

Experiment KR0611S

 

Wu Fan and his sister were doing tests and increasing in strength for two years before they were taken out from the department where they were. They were split apart, told that they had their own jobs and they would get to see each other in the evening.

The now 17 year old Wu Fan follows ChaBum through the hallway where they walked into the building on the first day and stop at one of the doors. ChaBum takes out a bundle of keys and takes a white colored in his hand and puts it in the keyhole before twisting it and they walk inside. Joonmyeon follows last silently and he checks so that the door is locked.

Walking down the new hallway Wu Fan can hear faint screams and roars. He looks around but sees only closed doors in the dark hallway and he furrows his brows together. He was starting to feel uncomfortable as they walked down the hallway and the screams continued to escape through the cracks in the doors.

ChaBum stopped outside a silver door and took out another key, this one silver colored and he opened the door once the lock clicked. They walked inside a new corridor and Joonmyeon closed after himself, once more checking so it was securely locked. They walked through the corridor and Wu Fan looked around himself. Now there weren’t any closed doors anymore, now it was big doors with windows on them but with bars across them. Some windows had been destroyed and loud whimpers were heard from those rooms.

Wu Fan glanced into one of the rooms to see a weak looking male lie on the floor. His face was pale and his eyes were staring at the roof and he suddenly screamed loudly and curled into a ball while holding his head.

Wu Fan’s eyes widened and he swallowed. This didn’t feel good at all. They continued down the hallway, ChaBum didn’t seem bothered at all by the screams and whimpers but Wu Fan flinched at them all. They entered another room and it became silent once again when Joonmyeon closed the door. Wu Fan looked around the white room and gulped slightly as ChaBum asked him to sit down.

Three more males walked into the room, all wearing white robes. ChaBum then started explaining to Wu Fan about their work. That they would be using him in experiments and Wu Fan shook his head. He didn’t want to, he wouldn’t let them.

“No” he said and ChaBum smiled a little, probably trying to be comforting. Wu Fan glanced at the others in the room who also looked at him with comforting gazes except for Joonmyeon who was looking away.

“It won’t hurt a bit” ChaBum said but Wu fan knew that was a lie. “Now, if you’d just sit there calmly so that we can do a test on you” ChaBum said while standing up. Wu Fan glanced around the room and spotted the door. He looked at the people in the room who were busy writing on their boards or taking out something out of the cabinets and Wu Fan sprang to his feet.

He ran to the door and threw it open before running out. Joonmyeon had seen what Wu Fan did but acted as he was as surprised as the others and ChaBum cursed under his breath. “Get him back!” he yelled and three of the males ran out after Wu Fan.

Wu Fan ran through the hallway past the rooms that emitted screams and whimpers and he saw the door up ahead. He stumbled into the door and clumsily took a hold of the handle. He twisted it and turned it but it wouldn’t budge. He cursed as he started pulling at it with raw force and he suddenly felt someone take a hold of his arms.

He looked to see two of the males who had been inside the room and Wu Fan screamed while trying to hold onto the door handle.

“No!” He screamed as the males started pulling at him and he felt his hands leave the hold of the doorknob. He screamed as they pulled him through the corridors. He tried to fight of the males but they held his arms in their hands and he even tried to kick them.

He got a hold of the bar outside the window of the room where the screaming male from earlier was inside his room. The male jumped when Wu Fan grabbed a hold of the bar and he backed to the wall of the room. “Don’t touch me!” he screamed and fell down into sitting position and he stared at Wu Fan who was screaming in protest as the men pulled at him and one of them ran and untangled his fingers from the bar and they got him away and pulled him back into the room.

Only now did Wu Fan notice the bloodstains on the grey walls and the marks after someone or something trying to claw its’ way out. He felt more uncomfortable as they closed the door and he hoarsely screamed, noticing that he wouldn’t be able to scream anymore. He kept quiet but continued to struggle against their grip and he is pulled toward ha chair in the middle of the room.

Wu Fan tried to get his arms out of their grip and he started kicking as they pushed him down into the chair. “Joonmyeon” ChaBum yelled and the boy flinched and stood up. “Help us strap him down” the man bellowed and Joonmyeon nodded as walked over to Wu Fan who was struggling as four men were trying to hold him down. With shaking hands Joonmyeon walked behind Wu Fan and took a hold of the strap that he then put around Wu Fan’s over arms and chest before tightening it and he heard Wu Fan grunt as he continued to kick and tried to push himself of the chair.

Joonmyeon continued to strap his arms and wrists down as fast as possible before they then strapped his legs together and he was all strapped down. He sat in the chair, glaring at them and tried to fight back the straps that held him still in the chair. ChaBum took a hold of a syringe with an electric blue colored content and walked over to Wu Fan. He felt on the inner side of Wu Fan’s arm and the young boy struggled under the hold of the straps.

ChaBum then pressed down on at one point before inserting the needle and Wu Fan winced silently as the needle pierced his skin. He felt how the blue liquid flowed into his system and he felt a burning sensation in his body. He grunted loudly and started to struggle even more in the straps. He felt how his head started spinning and he screamed in pain this time and he squeezed his eyes shut.

Joonmyeon could only watch as Wu Fan writhed in pain and he wanted to let the boy loose but he knew he wasn’t allowed to so he averted his gaze and suddenly it was quiet in the room and Joonmyeon looked up.

Wu Fan was still in the chair, not moving a muscle and his head hung low as if he’d fallen asleep. Joonmyeon looked at the other males in the room and ChaBum walked to Wu Fan. He took a hold of Wu Fan’s head and lifted it up. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open. Moving his hand in front of Wu Fan’s mouth he could feel the faint breaths of the male and he turned.

“He’s still alive” he said and Joonmyeon let out a breath he had been holding and they walked up to Wu Fan’s chair and loosened the straps. The boy didn’t respond to anything they did and they carefully lifted him up. Each arm around the necks of two males who took him out.

They took out into the corridor and walked down. They stopped outside an empty room and opened the door before walking inside. They sat Wu Fan down on the bed and then laid him down on it and then they walked out and closed the door after themselves.

Joonmyeon sighed in defeat as he saw Wu Fan being carried out and he wrote something down on his board in his hands while ChaBum and another man washed the chair where Wu Fan had been sitting.

Day 1 – Start of the experiments

-The subject does not collaborate with us, and he screams. He tries to run away.

-The subject continues to struggle, but does not scream anymore. We strapped him down.

-We injected compound 4R1G, he looks in pain. He stopped struggling, he is not moving at all.

-The subject is still alive. He passed the first test, we are ready to continue tomorrow.