Day One Hundred and Sixty-Two

Experiment KR0611S

 

It took 32 days before Wu Fan woke up from his comatose state. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly as he felt his body start to wake up and he lifted the quilt that was covering his body over his head. He curled up into a ball as his feet no longer under the quilt and he whimpered. He clutched his head and grunted at the slight headache he had.

Baekhyun looked inside the room where Wu Fan was laying and he noticed the boy curling up into a ball and he smiled a bit. He tugged at Chanyeol’s sleeve and the tall man turned to look inside and smiled.

Baekhyun opened the door and stepped inside. “Wu Fan, how are you doing?” he asked as he entered and the male on the bed looked over his shoulder at Baekhyun when he heard the voice. He slowly sat up and smacked his lips, trying to get them less dry and he looked around the room, looking for something to drink.

“Can-“ his voice broke and he cleared his throat. “Can I have some water?” he asked and Baekhyun nodded, then he walked over to the table in the room and unclasped the cap before handing it to Wu Fan who was holding a slightly shaking hand up.

He took the bottle in his hand and places it against his lips before he drank a few sips of it. He suddenly felt the pain scratching at his heart and he dropped the bottle as he clutched his chest while pulling himself into a curled up position.

“Wu Fan?” Baekhyun was soon beside the male in the best and he removed the bottle and threw it down on the floor and he grabbed the boy’s shoulders. Wu Fan struggled for air and then he started panting loudly as he could catch his breath again and his heart went back to normal.

Wu Fan coughed a few times and then he looked around the room and spotted a lanky man with tousled hair and his glasses on his nose. He stared intently at the tall man and then he looked at Baekhyun who was looking at him… worriedly?

“Wu Fan” Wu Fan’s head snapped his head back at the tall man who was walking toward the bed. “I am Dr. Chanyeol. I will be checking your health if that’s fine with you” Chanyeol said and Wu Fan glanced at Baekhyun who nodded slightly and then he turned to Chanyeol and nodded slowly.

Chanyeol flashed a smiled and then he pulled off the stethoscope off his from around his neck and then he sat down on the stool he had pulled from the wall and placed in front of Wu Fan. “Could you take of your shirt?” he said and Wu Fan nodded as he pulled of his shirt and placed it beside himself. Chanyeol placed the stethoscope on his chest and listened to Wu Fan’s slow heartbeat.

“Now could you turn around so that I can listen to your lungs” Chanyeol said and Wu Fan slowly the bed and Chanyeol placed the cold piece against his back and listened to the boys lungs. “Could you take a few deep breaths for me?” he asked and Wu Fan did as told and Chanyeol nodded.

“You can put on your shirt now” Chanyeol said and Wu Fan did as told and he turned toward Chanyeol again. He started checking Wu Fan’s reflexes that were impressively a lot better than they had been before the beginning of experiments.

Day 162

-The subject has finally woken up! We will now start the real tests, but first we need to control his state of health.