Day One Hundred and Thirty

Experiment KR0611S

 

Since the day that they almost lost Wu Fan he has been asleep. In a deep slumber he has been in his own room on the bed. He can’t get his body to wake up, he tries so hard but he never wakes up. He is imprisoned in this dream land where everything and nothing seems to exist. He can hear when Baekhyun walks into his room, he can feel the male’s cold hands against his hot skin as the man checks his pulse.

Baekhyun once more sighs as he notes down the pulse of Wu Fan on his paper and sat down next to the boy on the bed. He felt sorry for him, he hated to see him like that, he seemed so vulnerable. A boy like Wu Fan was supposed to be somewhere else with his family, not at a laboratory.

“How is he doing?” Baekhyun jumped at the voice and looked over at the door to see a tall gangly man leaning against the doorway while looking at him. Baekhyun sighed and looked down at Wu Fan again.

“He’s still alive” Baekhyun mumbled and stood up. Wu Fan whimpered a little bit in his sleep and Baekhyun stayed still, watching him and waiting for the whimpering to stop before walking out of the room with the doctor. “I don’t like what they’re doing Chanyeol” he whispered and the light haired male sighed as he put an arm around the shorter.

“I know, I don’t like it either but we have no choice. You know that we’ll be dead if we leave” Chanyeol whispered back as they walked down the hallway and checked up on the other test subjects.

Wu Fan laid perfectly still in the bed as he heard the door to his room open once again, his consciousness somewhat there but he was still in a comatose state. He couldn’t move for all he tried and he couldn’t open his eyes to see anything. He only heard the talking of the doctors but he couldn’t make out what they were saying, it was as if they were talking another language.

This wasn’t true, if Wu Fan had been awake he would have understood every little word they said as the five doctors entered the room that night.

“KR0611S is currently in a comatose state, but we will still continue to do our experiments. This might even be a better position than if he had been awake” the doctor said as he pulled out sharp pocket knife from his lab coats pocket. He took a hold of Wu Fan’s limp arm and placed the blade against his skin before carefully cutting his skin, making the dark red blood start to seep out.

In Wu Fan’s dream he was screaming, telling them to stop hurting him and he tried to move his arm but it stayed limp in the real world and Baekhyun watched with the other doctors at the wound. They watched as the blood slowly stopped seeping out and it was in about a minute’s time just an open wound. They watched in amazement as the wound slowly started to heal.

It was as if the skin grew new in the cut that the doctor had made and in less than five minutes the arm was healed again. They looked over his arm and felt the place were it had been cut, no traces what so ever. Not even a scar.

Day 130

-The subject is still alive, he seems doing well. We cut his arm, the injury stopped bleeding after a minute. After three minutes, the wound was healed.