Day One Thousand One-Hundred and Nine

Experiment KR0611S

 

Wu Fan was back in the white room. Once again he was in an unconscious state and the wires and his head now hung low. The three professors who were in the room wrote furiously on their clipboards as they waited.

One of them nodded at the man by the machine who nodded back at him and wrote in some digits. They then turned to look at Wu Fan who started whimpering as his black wings spread wide in the room.

They were sparkling in a beautiful shine of gold and they were just amazing. Wu Fan’s body lifted slightly into the air and he was hovering two feet above ground where he resumed. They looked at him and then they wrote on their clipboards.

Wu Fan saw the darkness around himself. He couldn’t see anything, he couldn’t feel anything. IT was just pitch black darkness all around him. In his mind he tried to walk into the darkness, trying to find anything but he couldn’t find anything. He wanted to feel happy again.

He tried to think about happy things. What was happiness? He started wondering, how did it feel to be happy? Was it like it was in the books he had read in the books in the common room? When you feel that everything is perfect and nothing could go wrong?

He tried to think about something like that. Was it like when he was with Project Angelus? He thought of the man and smiled a bit. The boy always made Wu Fan feel that he wasn’t worthless, that he was still alive.

With P.A he felt like he had someone to talk to, someone to listen to when he wanted to feel human again.

In the room where Wu Fan was the man by the machine typed in something and the air in the room heated up suddenly while Wu Fan started to glow even more and a loud growl left hi throat, making the doctors look at him.

They watched as Wu Fan’s flapped once loudly and with a lot of power, sending hard air waves through the room, making the doctors stumble backwards. The wings raised into the air once more and drew down again in an even stronger beat, making the walls crack.

“Cut off the experiment now!” the head doctor yelled and the man at the machine nodded. Wu Fan was raised higher into the room and the wings made a beat again, making the walls off the room shake and the people in the room to stumble.

The man by the machine furiously punched some digits and Wu Fan’s wings made another beat, making the walls finally break and fall down. The next second he fell down to the ground with a loud thud, landing on his side with his wings retracted in a split second and the boy’s eyes opened in shock.

He was panting as he opened his eyes and he could feel the pain in his back and he let out a loud scream. He clutched at the ground and squeezed his eyes shut as he curled together in pain.

Day 1109

-He's strong. Too strong. We're happy that he's not conscious when we do the experiments. Today, he destroyed an entire room. We need to be careful, if he understand what he's capable to do… he might destroy us and the laboratories.

It's the first time we're able to understand that we might have create a real monster.

_________

A/N: Hi guys, I know I didn't update last week... I'M SORRY!

But the thing is, I have had a lot in school and at work... and then I was away last tuesday and I was complaining about my back the whole last week and I couldn't really do anything that week, just like lay around and cry in pain. 

But you know what day it is today don't you? It's Kris birthday! WOOOO! Yay, happy Birthday to Kris!